User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Apr 2005, 01:05   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I just sat for an hour

Cleaning my golf clubs, preparing for a golf game after work tomorrow night, making sure everything was ready (apart from my swing, which is maybe 2-3 games away from being back to its best) and I have work in 6 hours time , because i have to go in early so i can get away early to play.

Im not obsessive. Im just well prepared. Honest.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 01:08   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I just sat for an hour

Hehe I just read through 12 different computergaming magazines before turning on my x-box, I just like to get into the right mood you see
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 01:15   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how many mashies?

how many niblicks?
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 01:18   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I just sat for an hour

Don't play golf. It's a shit activity.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 01:32   #5
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

I enjoy it, but I'm SO bad at it that no one will play with me for fear of getting hit by the ball or a club flying out of my sweaty hands.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 02:00   #6
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wasn't "cleaning my golf club" on Dead Meat's big list of masturbatory euphemisms?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 02:03   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I just sat for an hour

If it is a euphemism, then apparently Kura was 'cleaning' multiple 'golf clubs.'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 02:13   #8
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

A straight shaft isn't always what one desires...
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 06:57   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
how many mashies?

how many niblicks?
It's golf, not quidditch.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 10:40   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

golf courses are the biggest waste of space ever
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:09   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

the question is: how did kura's golfclubs get this dirty?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:12   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
the question is: how did kura's golfclubs get this dirty?
him and theamion were playing "hockey" with them
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 12:39   #13
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Golf is the sport of kings, which course will you be playing at Kurashima?
________
Vaporizer Wiki

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:58.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:35   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
Golf is the sport of kings
actually thats Horse Racing
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:36   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
wasn't "cleaning my golf club" on Dead Meat's big list of masturbatory euphemisms?
I would just like to point out, for Stew's sake, that the list I put up was not my own work, but borrowed for 'entertainment' value from another website, without the website's permission, and I fully expect to burn in hell for all eternity for my blatant plagiarism and I'd really rellay liek to say 'sorry' for misleading anyone into the impression that I was in any way capable of making 'teh funny'

Sorry.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:43   #16
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
actually thats Horse Racing
You watch horse racing whilst waiting for your tee time.
________
WIKI VAPORIZER

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:58.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:53   #17
pig
1up on you

Quote:
You watch horse racing whilst waiting for your tee time.
Golf is a sport for footballers and middle aged men, its not the best sport, horse racing is better, however saying all of this I enjoy it
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 17:09   #18
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the only golf I've ever played has been onscreen (leaderboard, sensible golf, everybody's golf etc)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 00:26   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Golf is the sport of kings, which course will you be playing at Kurashima?
The local course has finally got itself rebuilt after it lost the first two holes a few years back due to severe flooding. Its Pulrose (or Douglas GC , whatever you want to call it) and was designed by the same guy that designed Augusta National.

The Golf Society here plays every course on the Island over the course of the summer. We play The Rowany on Sunday , Castletown Golf Links (which is a classic out by the sea Links course) , Peel , Ramsey , Bride , Mount Murray (wide fairways , long distance , erm , nice views , but not a great course) , Douglas GC (again) and King Edward Bay (which we played a few weeks back and i missed due to illness).

I Also have the Lloyds TSB Golfer of the Year tourney at the end of may. So ill be playing quite a bit.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 00:27   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
golf, the best way to spoil a good walk
Idi , you dont walk anywhere. Else you wouldnt be a huge fattie.

LOLLYROFFLECOPTETOMATOBURGERANDCHIPS!
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 07:27   #21
ceres

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
The local course has finally got itself rebuilt after it lost the first two holes a few years back due to severe flooding. Its Pulrose (or Douglas GC , whatever you want to call it) and was designed by the same guy that designed Augusta National.

The Golf Society here plays every course on the Island over the course of the summer. We play The Rowany on Sunday , Castletown Golf Links (which is a classic out by the sea Links course) , Peel , Ramsey , Bride , Mount Murray (wide fairways , long distance , erm , nice views , but not a great course) , Douglas GC (again) and King Edward Bay (which we played a few weeks back and i missed due to illness).

I Also have the Lloyds TSB Golfer of the Year tourney at the end of may. So ill be playing quite a bit.
I'm a member at Laleham and Lambourne two quite nice clubs near me, both pretty flat and decent sized fairways. I've read about quite a few golf societies, i'm always looking for new people to have a game with perhaps i'll get in touch with one.
________
ZOLOFT CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:59.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 08:13   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I'm a member at Laleham and Lambourne two quite nice clubs near me, both pretty flat and decent sized fairways. I've read about quite a few golf societies, i'm always looking for new people to have a game with perhaps i'll get in touch with one.
Mine is based through work, and the golf courses here are ANYTHING but flat. The majority are built on hillsides, and are exceptionally challenging.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 09:55   #23
ceres

I dont mind hills on the front nine, but on the back it gets a bit much.
________
The Vision Condo Prathumnak

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:59.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 09:59   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What handicap are you Kura? If i remember correctly you only started a year or 2 ago but seems you've got well into it .

I dont get much chance to play at the moment, i need to make more of an effort over the summer.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 14:38   #25
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Cleaning my golf clubs, preparing for a golf game after work tomorrow night, making sure everything was ready (apart from my swing, which is maybe 2-3 games away from being back to its best) and I have work in 6 hours time , because i have to go in early so i can get away early to play.

Im not obsessive. Im just well prepared. Honest.
Golf is possible the most boring game i could think of. Cleaning golf clubs is vastly more interesting than playing....
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 15:59   #26
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

The golf* at Skegness is outstanding.

*Mini
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 16:53   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I am actually the worst player ever and I haven't played for at least 3 years so I imagine I'm even worse now
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 17:47   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
What handicap are you Kura? If i remember correctly you only started a year or 2 ago but seems you've got well into it .

I dont get much chance to play at the moment, i need to make more of an effort over the summer.
Started playing around end of May last year , so im just coming up on a year. The game has come and gone, but ive got a reasonable level of ability now off the tee and the fairway , but i still have real issue hitting my Irons, hence i wont be breaking 28 anytime soon (although if you could have a handicap above that , its more likely to be 33-34 than 40).

Going to pay for my membership at the weekend. It be money well spent now that theyve got the course sorted out (was flooded a few years back and the first fairway and 17th greens completely wiped out). Additionally , membership of the club now gives you first refusal on a new course theyre allegedly planning to build around the top end of Douglas , which will be championship quality and have state of the art features.

Should be good
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 17:51   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I dont mind hills on the front nine, but on the back it gets a bit much.
I hate hills on every single hole (King Edward Bay) and a series of totally uphill holes (mount murray back 9). A reasonable balance between up and down , and a few completely flat power holes make a great course.

Plan on going to the UK and playing a few rounds up north later in the summer if i can find a few golfing partners.
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 01:26   #30
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Plan on going to the UK and playing a few rounds up north later in the summer if i can find a few golfing partners.
/me waves
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote