User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jan 2005, 22:37   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Here's the thing.

My girl absolutely loves my belly. Loves rubbing it. I'm wondering how long this fetish will last for? Because if it doesn't last long, how long would the relationship last for?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 22:40   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Here's the thing.

Your girls? What the hell are you running over there, some kind of god-damned hareem?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 22:42   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Here's the thing.

you've got the time she's obsessed with that to let her find out that the rest of you is cool too
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 22:42   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Edited. I made a spelling error. Just like the rest of the human beings.
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 22:45   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Here's the thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Edited. I made a spelling error. Just like the rest of the human beings.
Bigamist! Fornicator!
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 22:45   #6
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
my girl likes my boobies
Picsplzkthnxbye.
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 22:47   #7
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Bigamist! Fornicator!
Faggot.
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 22:49   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Faggot.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 22:54   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I'm male.
Yes, but he's a pervert.
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 22:59   #10
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
You say that like it's a bad thing.
It is dude.
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 23:01   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
It is dude.
To renounce the extraordinary pleasuring power of the cock is to renounce the entirety of male sexuality.
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 23:03   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Homophobia is so not 2005 dudette. I hear bisexuality is 'in'.

PS Maybe she's just hinting that either she wants to rub your cock or that she wishes your cock was bigger*

*I got the impression you have a sort-of-fat belly, orso? hence she may want to rub a replica in other words, she wants a fat cock fs
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 23:07   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
I hear bisexuality is 'in'.
Bisexuality is always 'in' as far as I'm concerned. It is the only proper way to conduct yourself, in fact.
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 23:46   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't know why but this thread amused.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 05:54   #15
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Do you not find it at all strange that your gf is obsessed with your belly? Thats a rather shit fetish from your point of view im sure, unlucky
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 07:01   #16
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Do you not find it at all strange that your gf is obsessed with your belly? Thats a rather shit fetish from your point of view im sure, unlucky
well said. in round 7 me and you were into leather, im sure "dizzy rascal ma homie, what up peeps" over there well get to it soon enough
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 11:06   #17
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I have now progressed onto PVC. I have to say i look HOT in my Green PVC Hotpants.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 12:32   #18
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Muumy, there's scary people on my intarweb...

Unread 10 Jan 2005, 17:18   #19
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
well said. in round 7 me and you were into leather, im sure "dizzy rascal ma homie, what up peeps" over there well get to it soon enough
At least I'm no donkey.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 19:24   #20
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
I have now progressed onto PVC. I have to say i look HOT in my Green PVC Hotpants.
pics pics pics please
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 02:07   #21
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
At least I'm no donkey.
Quote:
'Genius.'

Last edited by Veil05; 11 Jan 2005 at 02:28.
Veil05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 02:10   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

'Genius.'