User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Dec 2004, 15:15   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Opera 8 Beta is out

Yup, that's right, Opera 8 is upon us. The additions to Opera 7.54, which were supposed to result in Opera 7.60 were so numerous that, combined with the fact the program core has been receiving so many upgrades that it is quite different from Opera 7's original, Opera Software decided to go for a logical major release, instead of a minor one.

And the best news is that users who registered Opera 7 will not have to purchase a new registration for Opera 8. Additionally, one license now lets you install as many copies of Opera at home as you wish, rather than the previous license purchase required per platform.

Final release is scheduled for Early 2005, as per Opera's WIR (When It's Ready) policy.

You can pluck the beta from http://www.opera.com, changelog can be found here.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 15:16   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Opera 8 Beta is out

yeah, but firefox is better.
so there.

[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 15:35   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

See these cookies?

You're not getting them.

Because you're trolling.

Unread 23 Dec 2004, 15:37   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

:'(

i wasnt troolling, i was stating an opinion!

and i may or may not have had 8 pints over lunch.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 15:59   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lies.
opera is bloatware and it sucks.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 16:03   #6
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

A mate of mine has recently been employed by Opera. And he is a linux geek.
So there.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 16:25   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh noes, no another Opera vs Firefox debate

Leshy - is it noticeably better? Worth getting?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 16:29   #8
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

yes leshy - is it worth upgrading to? because 7.6 had a lot of bugs (i realise it wasnt a final release)
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 16:40   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
lies.
opera is bloatware and it sucks.
Find me a firefox plugin that, reliably, automatically restores windows after a crash.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 16:41   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
yes leshy - is it worth upgrading to? because 7.6 had a lot of bugs (i realise it wasnt a final release)
I personally keep the strategy of relying on final releases - currently still Opera 7.54u1, for my main browsing and work. So if you are wondering whether you should default to Opera 8 Beta for main browsing, I would say "no, wait for Opera 8 to be released".

If you want to play around with a new version that offers all kinds of goodies - read the changelog to see if there's anything in there that you find appealing (personally I think the new Start Bar rocks quite a tad - it's an extra toolbar that pops up under the address field when you select it. It can contain pretty much anything, by default it has a Top10 dropdown list of sites you visit, I've added quick links to a few forums I frequent on it. I can literally make a mouse gesture and click to go to forums now, without having to sacrifice any screen real estate, yay).

It's only been out shortly, so I can't say whether it's more stable than 7.6p4
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 16:50   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Find me a firefox plugin that, reliably, automatically restores windows after a crash.
i'm sorry, you appear to be confusing with me one of your minions.
find your own bloody plugins.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:11   #12
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy

If you want to play around with a new version that offers all kinds of goodies - read the changelog to see if there's anything in there that you find appealing (personally I think the new Start Bar rocks quite a tad -
thing i liked most about 7.6 (though never tried it) was the fact that errors didnt pop up and force you to acknowledge them like they used to (apparently). They are supposedly more discreet.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:12   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

but is it art ?

no you fool its a ****ing web browser.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:24   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i'm sorry, you appear to be confusing with me one of your minions.
find your own bloody plugins.
No, you moron. I was demonstrating a superiority that Opera has over Firefox.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:27   #15
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Who gives a shit? It's like saying a pre-modded car is better than one you can customise yourself - and customing something = more expensive (in Firefox's case, more time consuming) so your rolls for argument about features & shit = pointless - O NO YOU'RE GOING TO DIE BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO INSTALL A PLUGIN OR 2 - HOLY SHIT THE WORLD'S GOING TO DIE.

Firefox RC1 was released ages ago.

Lastly, if Opera > Firefox, I'm sure more users would use it...but...they don't
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:30   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

LAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR LA LA LA LAL LA LA I sing in the Opera

I use Opera

what's the difference? None - both sound like shit
----------retired-------
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:38   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
No, you moron. I was demonstrating a superiority that Opera has over Firefox.
i''m entirely aware of what you were trying to do.

you just happen to be wrong, which i'm entirely aware is something you'll never admit.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 17:53   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
thing i liked most about 7.6 (though never tried it) was the fact that errors didnt pop up and force you to acknowledge them like they used to (apparently). They are supposedly more discreet.
They've now made error messages inline, rather than modal. Basically it means that if you can't find a page, you get a nice error on the page itself, rather than as a dialog box.

And yes, that does save a lot of hassle
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:03   #19
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I use opera at home, but firefox at work, as it uses less of the paltry 128Mb of RAM I have there (it used to only be 64 until it was noticed that it meant that IE loaded really slowly and I have to use that for work).

I prefer opera.I just found out today firefox wouldnt let me move tabs about after I closed one by accident and wanted it back where it was before.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:07   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
i''m entirely aware of what you were trying to do.
Yes, you fooled me with your cunning ploy of pretending to get the wrong end of the stick. Boy is egg on my face!

Quote:
you just happen to be wrong, which i'm entirely aware is something you'll never admit.
Ah, this is one of THOSE arguments is it. Just like your 'Evolution is incorrect, and I have secret evidence why that I'm not going to tell you!'

You're worse than Sunday sometimes.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:09   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

wow, it's like a compliment but not.

i didn't pretend anything, I can't help it if you write ambigously.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:30   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
i didn't pretend anything, I can't help it if you write ambigously.
Help me through your chain of thought here.

I post something.

You reply to a misinterpretation of that post.

I say you've misinterpreted it, and give the correct interpretation.

You said you knew the correct interpretation.*

I said that you must have wilfully misinterpreted first time round.

You say you didn't.

The only conclusion is that at the *, you were either lying, or had reread my comment between the time you posted your first one and I posted my second one, and had reinterpreted it. The trouble with the latter is that you hadn't changed your original post to reflect this, so the latter interpretation may be discarded.

That still doesn't change the fact that you still haven't posted the thread on why evolution is wrong, despite saying you'd do it, and this has been the case for months if not years: I forget when you first posted this allegation.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:33   #23
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

the only conclusion if you refuse to accept that any intrepretation other than your own is right you mean.

why dont -you- start a thread on evolution, since it bothers you so much.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:40   #24
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

guys
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:48   #25
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
I just found out today firefox wouldnt let me move tabs about after I closed one by accident and wanted it back where it was before.
There is a plugin to let you do this (been out for a long time)

- If you have Firefox PR

- If you have Firefox RC1

If the RC1 link doesn't work go to http://v2studio.com/k/moz/ then find the miniT link and install it - Firefox is likely to not allow the pop-up to appear so simply add it to your allowed sites tempoarily
----------retired-------
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:52   #26
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2

- If you have Firefox PR

If the RC1 link doesn't work go to http://v2studio.com/k/moz/ then find the miniT link and install it - Firefox is likely to not allow the pop-up to appear so simply add it to your allowed sites tempoarily

What if you have Firefox 1.0?
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 19:20   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Lastly, if Opera > Firefox, I'm sure more users would use it...but...they don't
http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

Obviously Internet Explorer is 3x better than Firefox.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 19:35   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

newsbot3, you're embarrassingly wrong here. Please don't make yourself look more foolish.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 20:04   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Oh and refreshing pages everytime you click back? Wtf is up with that?
That is pretty much the main reason I prefer Opera over every other browser.

If I click back I want to go BACK to what I was looking at. Do not make assumptions that I want you to reload the page for me. Thanks.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 20:26   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I hadn't seen that update.

I'm going back to firefox (for some things anyways)
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 20:29   #31
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Still, Firefox is slower than both Opera and IE. Oh and refreshing pages everytime you click back? Wtf is up with that?
I notice no difference anymore on my PC - but then again, my PC isn't full of ad-ware shit, has lots of RAM & is O/C'ed so it's like VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Refreshing pages? Guess it must be your PC again as I don't get that - depends on how big your cache probably is as images won't just load 'just like that' - also other settings such as whether your ISP has a proxy server that caches info. is another factor - many ISP's are doing this as part of bundles. Also depends on how many processes you have running, how much memory etc. but mainly cache size allowance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumnaa
What if you have Firefox 1.0?
That's what RC1 is silly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Obviously Internet Explorer is 3x better than Firefox.
Obviously you're wrong.
----------retired-------
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 20:33   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
but mainly cache size allowance.
No, Firefox by default sends an HTTP header to check if a requested file has been modified, and if it has, it retrieves the updated page. Whereas several people would rather have Firefox grab the page from cache in it's unmodified state.
Quote:
That's what RC1 is silly
No, RC1 would be Release Candidate 1, which was released as Firefox 0.10. Firefox 1.0 is a later release, and extensions that worked in RC1 don't automatically do so in Firefox 1.0 - at least not unless you edit some setting somewhere, or authors update their extensions.
Quote:
Obviously you're wrong.
Hey, it's your logic.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 20:35   #33
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Oh right silly me Leshy - because the .exe I downloaded which stated RC1 works with all the extensions posted under "Firefox 1.0" (which the Mozilla site automatically detects which browser you're using). Ah well
----------retired-------
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 20:40   #34
Androme
☆ ♥ 

RC2 has now turned into Fx 1.1 which should be out in the next quarter
----------retired-------
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 20:43   #35
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wonder if IE7 will be releasd before opera reaches double figures.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 21:30   #36
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

- If you have Firefox PR

Ah-hah, thanks for that I did spend a while going through the plugins looking for ones that I would like but must have missed that one. I shall sort it out when I am at work tomorrow (sassn frassn christmas eve working )
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 21:36   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wonder if IE7 will be releasd before opera reaches double figures.
There already is IE7, man.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 01:41   #38
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Does Opera have that? No.
you mean you have something similar to this?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 02:09   #39
Androme
☆ ♥ 

What's with the shit theme?
----------retired-------
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 02:48   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I started using firefox the other day after I deleted IE off my computer. So far it's not exactly "done much" but then again I suppose I don't use my browser for any super funky things so I guess I don't really need whatever heightened capabilities it offers.