User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jan 2007, 10:17   #51
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Vice-o-meter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
What exactly have you tried?

I don't like bitter or lager, although I do like cider. Vodka really is the solution, if you have a weak vodka & coke you can't taste the vodka. Obviously use decent vodka, not the rough stuff - and report back in 24 hours.
don't like cider.
don't like vodka (tried it at my 18th) and don't like coke.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 10:43   #52
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Ok .. now i probably started this a bit .. soo..

I dont find non drinkers weird, everyone has their reason, myself i have the odd one while on holiday or while out, usually when with others, rarely more than 2 and allways starting with a soft drink and putting a soft drink between the alcohol, at a pa meet i nursed a pint of shandy for about 3 hours ( it was the only size of shandy they served ).
Now this is because i am not so very keen on the feeling that being drunk gives me, i have been drunk, many many times when i was in my teens, i basically drank like a fish at weekends.
By 21 i was thoroughly bored with the whole thing and much prefered to remember my evenings antics .. added to which i dont require a drink to relax and play the fool when out, i'm perfectly happy to make an arse of myself sober .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 12:28   #53
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you really want to remember your night's antics? If anything especially awesome or brilliant happened, the alcohol would select it for you to remember.

I've only once or twice gone over the top where I literally can't remember ANYTHING from a point onwards. Usually there's just gaps of 10-30 mins. I like to think of these gaps as points in which the alcohol deemed the night not exciting enough to remember.

The alcohol works like a FILTER! Choosing things/events to remember, and discarding the others. This allows my mind to remember much more important things, like who's bonking who in Eastenders.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 13:17   #54
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
If anything especially awesome or brilliant happened, the alcohol would select it for you to remember.
How on Earth do you know?
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 14:10   #55
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
don't like cider.
don't like vodka (tried it at my 18th) and don't like coke.
I love cider.
Vodka doesn't taste pleasant alone (although I would have disagreed with this just before my 16th birthday).
Try to mix it with some fizzy drink that you do like (fanta etc.). It should taste quite good.
You can always mix stuff like vodka/whisky with non-alcoholic stuff to make them taste better - I can't stand the taste of whisky but got a southern comfort and lime on the weekend (I asked for a "soco and lime ") and it tastes really nice.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 17:05   #56
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
How on Earth do you know?
I don't, but that's the beauty of it. I assume nothing good happened, and I remember nothing good happening, so therefore nothing good DID happen!

(if a tree falls in the forest etc)
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 17:07   #57
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I love cider.
Vodka doesn't taste pleasant alone (although I would have disagreed with this just before my 16th birthday).
Try to mix it with some fizzy drink that you do like (fanta etc.). It should taste quite good.
You can always mix stuff like vodka/whisky with non-alcoholic stuff to make them taste better - I can't stand the taste of whisky but got a southern comfort and lime on the weekend (I asked for a "soco and lime ") and it tastes really nice.
Mixers should be used to ENHANCE the drink's taste, not mask it :crymeariver:

If you don't like the taste of vodka, then ****ing drink something else. If you want a drink that complements coke well, go with JD. Lemonade, go with Southen Comfort or Schnapps.

Why everyone doesn't just drink gin+tonic is beyond me
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 17:08   #58
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I push a tree over onto tomkat in the forest and nobody's around to see it is it really wrong?

Wait, it's not wrong even if people do see it, is it?
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 17:27   #59
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Gin and tonic is a heavenly combination. When I finish my current bottle of rum (Bacardi Reserva) I am going to drink Gin&Tonic untill the bottle of Gin is finished...
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 18:04   #60
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Mixers should be used to ENHANCE the drink's taste, not mask it :crymeariver:
It does enhance the taste you moron, drinking pure vodka is just... eugh, whereas adding coke to it makes it nicer, same with southern comfort and lime, alone southern comfort tastes shite, with lime it tastes nice
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 18:34   #61
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
It does enhance the taste you moron, drinking pure vodka is just... eugh, whereas adding coke to it makes it nicer, same with southern comfort and lime, alone southern comfort tastes shite, with lime it tastes nice
soco anyone? But seriously for the love of god, drink an actual decent drink and not your fairy drinks.

p.s. do you call it soco?
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 18:42   #62
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
soco anyone? But seriously for the love of god, drink an actual decent drink and not your fairy drinks.
I don't drink actual decent drinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
p.s. do you call it soco?
I did once (the only time I've ordered it - was just a bit bored of the taste of beer).
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 19:12   #63
Tomkat

Yeah Kila you're not a real man until you're ordering a pint of petrol and you chug it all down in one gulp.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 19:12   #64
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Mixers should be used to ENHANCE the drink's taste, not mask it
Why? Says who?
Quote:
If you don't like the taste of vodka, then ****ing drink something else.
I don't like the taste of vodka, but of all the alcoholic drinks, it's the one I dislike least. Yes, I've tried various kinds of whiskies, gins, brandies, sherries, wines, etc. They all taste utterly disgusting imho.

If I want to drink something that genuinely tastes nice I'll have a lemonade, or a ribena or whatnot. If I want to drink alcohol it's almost certainly because I want to experience its effects as a narcotic (i.e. to a greater or lesser extent I want to get drunk). In such circumstances, what's wrong with going for something to mask the taste of vodka?

I don't really understand the people who seem to pretend that drinking alcohol is primarily some amazing experience for their tastebuds and the getting drunk part is some unintended side-effect.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 20:04   #65
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I don't really understand the people who seem to pretend that drinking alcohol is primarily some amazing experience for their tastebuds and the getting drunk part is some unintended side-effect.
as ever you go to far ...

I was perfectly happy to accept that you as an individual felt this way. why must you then assume that those who feel differently to you are 'pretending'?

You are obsessed with conformity. You just want people to conform to you.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 20:23   #66
Tomkat

Quote:
It's nothing to do with that.

I like the sensation alcohol gives me, yes. The relaxation, the eventual loss of inhibition, the way it makes it easier to socialise and chat.

I also like the taste of certain alcohols more than others though.

If you regard all alcohol as the same, and just as a tool to reach drunkenness, why don't you just do shots of something like cheap vodka? They're horrible on their own, that's why. Mixing the spirits with mixers allows you to enjoy the taste of them as well as the feeling they give you.

I like the taste of gin and tonic. A lot of this appreciation is due to the association that I have with G+T (the normal feelings of being drunk) though. I don't like the taste of vodka, and don't see why I should mask it out with coke just as a tool to get smashed.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 20:36   #67
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
I don't like the taste of vodka, and don't see whyI should mask it out with coke just as a tool to get smashed.
Quote:
Mixing the spirits with mixers allows you to enjoy the taste of them as well as the feeling they give you.
Do you see now? Some people actually like the taste of vodka mixed with coke.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 20:40   #68
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If you regard all alcohol as the same, and just as a tool to reach drunkenness, why don't you just do shots of something like cheap vodka?
Because it's much harder to mask the taste of cheap vodka - they usually have a harsher taste. But I do drink shots of spirits when I can manage the taste (which isn't often). Ideally I'd take capsules of alcohol, but I've never seen them available.
Quote:
Mixing the spirits with mixers allows you to enjoy the taste of them as well as the feeling they give you.
Well, personally I use mixers to try and obliterate the taste of the spirit.
Quote:
I like the taste of gin and tonic.
Sure, I realise this. My point was though that I doubt the taste is rarely the only reason you drink it though. Once you realise that getting "smashed" (or feeling slightly more relaxed) is at least part of the reason you drink, people masking the taste of their drink of choice should make more sense.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 20:42   #69
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
You just want people to conform to you.
I'd actually prefer everyone conformed to become a submissive teenage girl, but an army of me clones is a close second, sure.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 21:01   #70
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
My point was though that I doubt the taste is rarely the only reason you drink it though. Once you realise that getting "smashed" (or feeling slightly more relaxed) is at least part of the reason you drink, people masking the taste of their drink of choice should make more sense.
No one eats food solely because they like the taste by logical extension of your argument.

Your point is fatuous. As was your reply to me.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 22:07   #71
Tomkat

Quote:
Do you see now? Some people actually like the taste of vodka mixed with coke.
No you don't. People put as much coke as possible into the drinnk. The more coke, the less you can taste the vodka.

It's not the same with something like JD and coke, or gin and tonic. If you go over the top on the mixer, then you lose the alcoholic taste of the cocktail, and it ceases to become one.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 22:15   #72
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No you don't. People put as much coke as possible into the drinnk. The more coke, the less you can taste the vodka.

It's not the same with something like JD and coke, or gin and tonic. If you go over the top on the mixer, then you lose the alcoholic taste of the cocktail, and it ceases to become one.
I enjoy the taste of vodka and coke - so much so that I'll often drink it close to 50:50. I like vodka. Simple as.

On the other hand, I hate JD with a ****ing passion - but that doesn't mean that I assume that people put as much coke as possible with the shot of JD to mask the taste.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 22:28   #73
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I enjoy the taste of vodka and coke - so much so that I'll often drink it close to 50:50. I like vodka. Simple as.
You're a rare human being then!

I think a lot of people are averse to vodka because it's something you drink when young. So a lot of us have more than likely had a horrible experience with it, which then puts you off it for life.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 22:36   #74
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
I don't, I like the actual taste that vodka adds to coke.

Quote:
You're a rare human being then!
I liked the taste of pure vodka up until a few months ago, I still like the taste it adds to coke.

Quote:
I think a lot of people are averse to vodka because it's something you drink when young. So a lot of us have more than likely had a horrible experience with it, which then puts you off it for life.
Maybe.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 22:59   #75
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
But the more mixer you put in the greater volume of disgusting mixture you have to get through. It's good to try and strike a balance between the two
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 23:29   #76
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
No one eats food solely because they like the taste by logical extension of your argument.
Yes, that's very true too.
Unread 19 Jan 2007, 08:49   #77
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Yes, that's very true too.
so ... other than demonstrating that it would be a prudent thing to have you tested for aspergers your point is without value.