User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Aug 2006, 14:32   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Worried :( :( :(

It wasn't good news and wasn't bad news.

The PET Scan is extremely sensitive so picks up any glands that are larger than normal. I had a small gland on my neck pick some of the substance up, and some in my chest.

They aren't sure if this is because I have a chest infection (and my gland(s) have gone up) or if it's because I'm relapsing. Apparently all the signs are good as my cough is going, the gland is going down, and I've shown no other symptoms of cancer.

They took a sample out of the gland on my neck and want to do a biopsy of it (remove it under general anaesthetic) so they can analyse it and diagnose if it IS cancerous or not though. I'm having that done next week, so will have a big scar on my neck for about 6 months

So they aren't sure overall, but in general it looks like all's clear. Still crossing my fingers though!

I like how nothing is ever simple with this and they can't just go "Sure thing, you're A-OK! Go get 'em tiger!" (actually it would be awesome if doctors talked like that).
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 14:35   #52
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

on the bright side scars are ****ing awesome

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 14:38   #53
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll have to think of some stories for how I acquired it that make me sound really hard and really awesome!
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 14:39   #54
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"i survived cancer" sounds pretty ****ing machismo to me dude

Unread 11 Aug 2006, 14:46   #55
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

^ what deffeh said

on the other hand, "i had pitbull surgically removed from my neck after the rabid thing attacked a 3 year old baby i was trying to protect" would be a good chick wooer

And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 14:51   #56
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah i was out with some mates and we'd been drinking but the club was closing so we headed outside. So we're standing there chatting about where to go to get some food when we notice this drunk guy hassling a couple of girls. This guy was pretty wasted and still drinking, he'd taken his last drink out of wherever it was he'd been chucked out of, and was also getting angry as his advances were being rejected. He was repeatedly being told to **** off but still he kept pestering these girls. After a minute or so he starts shouting abuse at them. Saying they're just prick teasers. Screaming that they're bitches. Things look like they're about to get violent so i go over to try and get between the guy and the girls. When i get there i get the usual who the **** are you abuse from the guy. Seeing their opportunity the girls run off. This infuriates the guy and because i'm blocking his way he can't follow the girls so, get this, he smashes the pint glass he's been holding into the side of my neck. Blood was pishing everywhere. My mates jumped in at that point and kicked the shit out of him but still ...
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 14:57   #57
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I've got no idea what kind of ****ing medieval troll you might impress with that but whatever.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:17   #58
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Well I hope it isn't coming back, it sucks that cancer is such a long rollercoaster not like that short fast scary one in Thorpe Park.

Hope you stay good Rattle!

<3
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 17:41   #59
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Yeah i was out with some mates and we'd been drinking but the club was closing so we headed outside. So we're standing there chatting about where to go to get some food when we notice this drunk guy hassling a couple of girls. This guy was pretty wasted and still drinking, he'd taken his last drink out of wherever it was he'd been chucked out of, and was also getting angry as his advances were being rejected. He was repeatedly being told to **** off but still he kept pestering these girls. After a minute or so he starts shouting abuse at them. Saying they're just prick teasers. Screaming that they're bitches. Things look like they're about to get violent so i go over to try and get between the guy and the girls. When i get there i get the usual who the **** are you abuse from the guy. Seeing their opportunity the girls run off. This infuriates the guy and because i'm blocking his way he can't follow the girls so, get this, he smashes the pint glass he's been holding into the side of my neck. Blood was pishing everywhere. My mates jumped in at that point and kicked the shit out of him but still ...
But why do you never use this stuff on dates?
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 21:05   #60
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Scar stories would differ depending on whether you were telling them to guys or gals.

For guys a simple "bad breakup nuff said" should suffice.

For gals Dace is on the right track but I suggest, "I was on my way home from volunteering to help homeless children. As I was cutting through the park on my way home I saw a drunk swilling from a bottle and swearing at a very cute and cuddly puppy. He sounded Irish or Scotch (lends a touch of reality) and was at the same time beating the puppy (remember puppy not dog) with a thick stick. Alone and unarmed, with no thought for my personal safety, driven solely by my desire to protect the cuddly puppy (work puppy in as often as possible) I ran up to him and demanded he quit abusing the cuddly puppy. He responded by attempting to strike me with the stick! I quickly asked myself "what would Chuck Norris do?" I did a leaping, spinning side kick and knocked the club from his hand. (See you go from stick up to club thus increasing the danger and heroism of the moment.

Having disarmed him, or so I thought, I bent down to tend to the poor cuddly puppy. However, my love and concern for the cuddly puppy which I now noticed had large, limpid brown eyes, was such that I forgot about my own personal safety.

The next thing I knew the drunken Irish/Scot bastard had swilled down the last of his drink and smashed the bottle against a nearby tree. (Remember the part about having FINISHED the alcohol BEFORE smashing the bottle or she will know you are lying as no Scot or Irishman would waste alcohol)

He then slashed at me with the broken bottle neck giving me an ugly gash. With blood spurting everywhere, I held the wound to staunch the flow with my (whichever hand works for the particular location of the scar) and thrashed him with the other hand. Did I mention he was at least 2 meters tall?

I then took the cuddly puppy to an animal shelter, gave them 50 pounds for the dog's care and THEN sought medical attention.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 22:34   #61
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this thread is pretty damn pathetic.

even if you die (and you won't) because your lymphoma has come back (which it hasn't) wouldn't you rather die with some dignity? (hyperthetical question)
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 23:34   #62
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
But why do you never use this stuff on dates?

I was out 2 weekends ago with some folk from work. I got very drunk. Eventually i left and went and got some food.

Being very drunk i was also very hungry. Being the back of two on a Saturday night, well Sunday morning, there were alot of other people in the same situation as me. As such i had to wait quite a while to be served. The wait just made me hungrier. I'd gone in just wanting pizza, when it was my turn to order i got some chips and a pizza. The chips an appetiser to eat whilst i was waiting for the main course.

Eventually i get my pizza so i head outside. The wait had tired me out so spotting a space on a nearby bench i collapsed onto it and beside an attractive girl.

Being drunk i start chatting to the girl. Initially offering her my chips (i knew i couldn't eat all the food i'd ordered) then proceeding to chat general bullshit. Some of the bullshit regarded a fight i'd seen from another nearby bench on another similar Saturday night but a couple of years before. The story went like something like this ...

"So i'd come out of Santini's and was just standing around trying to muddle out what i was gonna do. I was a *touch* drunk you see. So anyways i come out and i see these three guys down by the phone box over there. Voices are raised and some pushing is going on. There's three of them. Two on one. So anyways it all kicks off. Couple of punches are thrown and the one guy is knocked to the ground. It's at that point one of the guys pulls back his leg and PENALTY KICKS the prone guy IN THE ****ING FACE! So ..."

At this point the girl interrupts me. "So you stepped in?"

I guess the way i told the story, my gestures, small things i've probably missed out in this re-telling probably gave her that impression.

"**** no! I told you i was hammered. I just sat down and waited, watching the guy whilst eating my food. Somebody called 999 and the police turned up first. The copper tried to rouse the guy (he'd been out for the count since he'd been kicked in the head). It was quite funny cause when he did it the guy did come to and he starting swinging at the cop. I can only assume he didn't know where he was and was just trying to fight off his attackers."

And that ladies and gentlemen is how you tell a girl a "fight story".

I got her number anyways.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 23:43   #63
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
You're so dreamy Dace.

Damn right!

[POW POW]*makes shooting gun gesture with hands*[/POW POW]
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 06:18   #64
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

If you don't want me to pray for you then fine I won't. If you want some prayer let me know I can pray and drop a card in the box at church so even more people can pray also.

I would ask that you put some faith in the power of positive thinking.

I want you to believe whole-heartedly that your results will come back negative and that you have been healed of cancer.

Don’t give fear a chance to work on you. Stress and anxiety can be more toxic that the things we are anxious about.

Good luck and God Bless.

Oh, and eat some tomatoes.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 11:53   #65
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler

I would ask that you put some faith in the power of positive thinking.
Have you heard of "The Secret"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Damn right!

[POW POW]*makes shooting gun gesture with hands*[/POW POW]
If by dreamy you mean "gay"

Unread 12 Aug 2006, 13:27   #66
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

I like how nothing is ever simple with this and they can't just go "Sure thing, you're A-OK! Go get 'em tiger!" (actually it would be awesome if doctors talked like that).
so in two weeks time you will be sitting in the doctors room asking how you are and he will tell you "go out and get drunk and laid tom"

at least thats what you want him to tell you

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 17:41   #67
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Have you heard of "The Secret"?
Right now I am using a computer in the Tourist Information Centre on Princes Street and i just burst out laughing and hit the desk (with mirth, rather than spasm) and now the American guy is giving me a weird look
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 18:52   #68
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What's 'the secret' ?
Unread 12 Aug 2006, 18:56   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Don’t give fear a chance to work on you. Stress and anxiety can be more toxic that the things we are anxious about.
Do you have a brochure?