User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Feb 2006, 17:42   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Youre Fired!

The apprentice is back tonight at 9pm, personally the british version is better than the american version. Anyway sugar et al are back!
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 17:43   #2
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts
Re: Youre Fired!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
The apprentice is back tonight at 9pm, personally the british version is better than the american version even though the american version. Anyway sugar et al are back!
Did you even finish your sentence?

Reality TV clearly is what made me not watch TV at all anymore. I don't even watch the news because it's so americanised.

Good thing we still have hockey, somewhat.
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 17:44   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RATM_

Reality TV clearly is what made me not watch TV at all anymore. I don't even watch the news because it's so americanised.

Good thing we still have hockey, somewhat.
You were doing "ok" until you mentioned hockey.

What an own goal
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 17:46   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is decent reality tv and enjoyable as well, record it and watch it when you get back from the pub after the footy.
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 17:46   #5
pig
1up on you

Quote:
no ;/
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 17:52   #6
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow

What an own goal
I'm Canadian, we don't get footsy, or scots for that matter, unless we import them.

You racist git. !
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 17:54   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not racist, I love negros.

One even won last time!

Also, I will probably watch this show
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 18:00   #8
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

Quote:
I'm not racist, I love negros.

One even won last time!
Oh, ho ho quite, sir! Lets have a cup of tea on that, shall we?
--
I really thought reality TV was only big in the US though. I can't understand why people care to watch a show about a billionaire who verbally abuses people.

We must be retarded*

*By we I mean YOU.
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 18:33   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I really thought reality TV was only big in the US though. I can't understand why people care to watch a show about a billionaire who verbally abuses people.
An American not being aware of what goes on elsewhere in the world - what are the chances?!

It isn't just about a billionaire abusing people. I like seeing the relationships between the various "contestants", and seeing which team will win, and watching them do the tasks they're given.
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 18:34   #10
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

In a very scripted 'reality' show.
Right.
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 18:45   #11
pig
1up on you

Quote:
In a very scripted 'reality' show.
Right.
British reality tv shows are quite different to american, granted the usual BB and celeb reality tv shows are quite shite, but this doesnt seem like a real reality show. Firstly its not live, secondly the producers seem to have less input on the whole. The thing is obviously edited but normally when Alan Sugar makes his choice you can disagree with him. Its quite interesting to see how business works and has tom said the way relationships and the rivalries develop.
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 18:48   #12
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't watch Alan Sugar as I don't want to risk putting my foot through the screen
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 18:50   #13
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I can't watch Alan Sugar as I don't want to risk putting my foot through the screen
He is a bit of a c*nt lips, but hes better than Donald Trump
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 18:51   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the man is simply ghastly.
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 00:34   #15
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

He's a scum* anyway.

*Spurs fan
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 15:31   #16
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Was that Androme fella not involved in this show for some reason?
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 21:00   #17
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who watched it last night?

Ahmed is so ****ing irritating - could you imagine working with the guy? He doesnt' seem to understand that other people might have an opinion... "yeah i have a name for us - the a-team!" "ok yeah but like i said, the a-team" "yeah but the a-team captures all of that" "look guys what about the a-team?" "seriously, the a-team". GET THE HINT.

And there's a girl who is just a dick and I couldn't imagine working with. She bounces around and jumps up and down when she wins or does well. She slouches and is actually quite masculine. The ugly one with the frizzy hair - does anyone know who I mean? She's annoying too.
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 22:18   #18
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Who watched it last night?

Ahmed is so ****ing irritating - could you imagine working with the guy? He doesnt' seem to understand that other people might have an opinion... "yeah i have a name for us - the a-team!" "ok yeah but like i said, the a-team" "yeah but the a-team captures all of that" "look guys what about the a-team?" "seriously, the a-team". GET THE HINT.
Humanity would be considerably better off if Syed were hit by a bus.

In fact, the programme would have been so much more entertaining if they'd used some of the brains they're all supposed to have, realised that Syed was a colossal tosspot, let him have his way with the name, voted him team leader and let him make such an arse of himself that he'd be lucky to get a job as a sewer cleaner let alone a captain of industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
And there's a girl who is just a dick and I couldn't imagine working with. She bounces around and jumps up and down when she wins or does well. She slouches and is actually quite masculine. The ugly one with the frizzy hair - does anyone know who I mean? She's annoying too.
Jo.

And believe me, you're not alone. For instance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Times
Still, it was clear that crazed ambition has made some of the contestants monster-worthy of Doctor Who. Well, they had me cringing from behind the sofa. Syed, a self-styled “business bad boy”, constantly repeated something as if that made it right. Something as simple as a ringing telephone caused bouncing paroxysms in the hyperactive Jo.
Was Jo also the one who tried to have a go at Sir Alan and ended up just looking like a spoilt child? I can't remember if that was her.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 22:41   #19
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Better than the american huh? I can't imagine anyone else than Thrump firing people, who's the 'boss' in the english version?
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 22:42   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The women were cringeworthy. Like cheerleaders, just nowhere near as attractive.

Syed needs to learn to shut the **** up. He's as good as sacked anyway, so i doubt it matters.

The really impressive character was the chap who was selling single apples at £2.50 a throw. Impressive
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 23:29   #21
Tomkat

Yeah, Jo. Cheers.

She tried to have a go at Sir Alan about women's rights and stuff, when he told them off for massaging the vendor's and flashing their bits around to get lower prices. Then she started to cry about it. What a winner.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 20:33   #22
pig
1up on you

bump

Well to those that have missed the apprentice, you can actually watch the 3 episodes so far on the beeb website at http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/ . Ive finished watching all 3 and the boys look a lot stronger than the girls, the girls seem very bitchy etc. Im amazed jo is still there but thats that ;o
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 20:38   #23
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I can't believe he didn't fire Jo. He's clearly a complete muppet.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 20:45   #24
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:

What an own goal
Hockey > football

...yes 90% of the world can be wrong.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 20:46   #25
pig
1up on you

Im growing to syed, I think hes becoming more and more competent, the two guys that stand out imo are Ansell and Paul.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 20:49   #26
pig
1up on you

that was funny, only problem with him is he seems to not stand out too much, hopefully he will come into his own in the next few weeks.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 20:55   #27
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

They're getting rid of the boy / girl teams next week which should make things more interesting.

Also Jo should have been kicked out yesterday.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 21:03   #28
pig
1up on you

shes good for the ratings
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 22:54   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the point is that jo and the other one went in and gave a shit and showed some desire, while the lawyer just gave a typical lawyer answer. I think Sugar went on gut instinct rather than the task itself.

I'd quite like the tulip to win.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 01:17   #30
Tomkat

Jo is good TV - I think that's probably one of the main reasons he kept her. He can always ditch her later.

The girls do seem a bit weak altogether - Lisa is the only one who seems strong (the fat ugly one).

I think Mani will be the next one to go.