User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:04   #101
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of
Re: Nazi Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
1) If zionism supports the state of Israel and its existence, and Zionists hold the beliefs of Zionism, and Israelis support Israel and its existence - then yes they are Zionists.

2) Its a post on page 1 i think.

By your logic, the fact that I support the belief that 'thou shalt not kill' and should endevour to get along with other people and Christianity also support this then I must be a christian.

Sharing a single belief or goal with another does not mean that you the same 'person' .

You are not an idiot.

You are a wilfully ignorant fool who spouts his beliefs as the one true way whilst stating that you abhor others who do so.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:07   #102
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
By your logic, the fact that I support the belief that 'thou shalt not kill' and should endevour to get along with other people and Christianity also support this then I must be a christian.
"thou shalt not kill" is not exclusively a christian belief.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:10   #103
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Because idiocy is a very subjective term and i consider those with little in the way of achievements to be idiots. Therefore i will not belittled by an idiot..
my penis is bigger than yours
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:12   #104
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
my penis is bigger then yours
at least you have a good sense of humour
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:15   #105
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

yes i always laugh at the size of your penis
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:16   #106
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Because idiocy is a very subjective term and i consider those with little in the way of achievements to be idiots. Therefore i will not belittled by an idiot..
You're a pathetic little man.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:17   #107
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You're a pathetic little man.
well at your height - i guess im little
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 15:18   #108
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
well at your height - i guess im little
Then we have congruity.

Thread over.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 23:39   #109
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
well it depends on your definition of racist.

If it means disliking a nation or a group of people then i suppose its racist, but then so are half the people here and (britain for example) who dislike the french and others who dislike americans.

If that isn't the case - then i see nothing wrong with having utter contempt for a nation which i consider to be abhorrent, undeserving and hence i have utter disregard for its population. Zionists being people who support(ed) the establishment of this nation.

Once again i have no animosity towards Jewish people who share similar beliefs to me (and trust me there are some!).

Judaism in my eyes is just a religion anyway. Jewish people are semites. Palestinians are semites. I don't hate Palestinians. I don't hate semites.

Also i'm sick of having to justify my contempt for Zionists and Israelis. I find it double standard that people can dislike the French and nothing is said about it, however if i dislike the Israelis i get the "oh you anti-semite" bandwagon jumping on my back.

So no i'm not a racist
Nobody on here actually hates all french people or all americans you ****ing lunatic.

Also would you please get some rational arguments to use.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 23:44   #110
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
"thou shalt not kill" is not exclusively a christian belief.
And it is most definetely NOT a muslim belief.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 23:50   #111
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
There surely can't be many of these people. Surely?! Unless you count people who are Jewish by birth but non practicing.
you're an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
And it is most definetely NOT a muslim belief.
You're an idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
a rambling array of utter horseshit
You're an idiot.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 08:14   #112
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Nobody on here actually hates all french people or all americans you ****ing lunatic.

Also would you please get some rational arguments to use.
Once I was being given a lift home with some mates after a night out, we hadn't seen each other in ages and it was a right laugh but on the way back I just told everyone to shut up and leave me alone cos I just can't stand a merry car.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 16:16   #113
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
you're an idiot.You're an idiot.
You're an idiot.
phang to this date i don't know why you insist on making comments.

You're still a child, and like everyone of my comments about you... i still think your balls haven't dropped.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 11:48   #114
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's ok guys, there'll be no more problems like this in the future since Germany has a great idea!

Call For Europe-Wide Ban on Swastika
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 12:03   #115
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

we rock \o/
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 12:45   #116
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Nazi Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
most of the rothschilds i know drink, a few smoke. it's hardly anti semitic
Let's look at the evidence.

Churchill: Loves a big fat cigar and a tipple.
Stalin: Devout pipe-smoker.
Roosevelt: Loves his ciggies.

Hitler: Teetotal and has a hatred of cigarettes.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 21:18   #117
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Let's look at the evidence.

Churchill: Loves a big fat cigar and a tipple.
Stalin: Devout pipe-smoker.
Roosevelt: Loves his ciggies.

Hitler: Teetotal and has a hatred of cigarettes.
and he was a vegetarian.

despite the lampshades made of human skin.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 22:36   #118
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
and he was a vegetarian.

despite the lampshades made of human skin.

Wasn't that Ilse Koch and her husband Karl Otto Koch, that had a thing for human lampshades and other such household items during their residency/command at Buchenwald?