User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jan 2005, 01:03   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why aren't you young things out having fun this NY Eve?

I'm staying in, because I'm old and a smoky bar filled with alchoholic Americans isn't possibly the best place for 8½ month pregnant women.

But YOU, yes you, you don't have an excuse, or do you?

Explanations below, plzkthx

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 01:05   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Why aren't you young things out having fun this NY Eve?

i'm staying in because i couldn't be bothered to get tickets for some cub where all my family and friends are going to.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 01:07   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I'm staying in because it was either stay at home or go all the ****ing way to Blackpool to some big party thing which quite frankly, is long ****ing way and I'm more than merry sitting here in my house with some mates and cousins getting ****ed up in JD's
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 01:12   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm sure people will have more fun without me.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 01:13   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

i have no real excuse.
i stayed home, watched 'dinner for one' and got pretty drunk with my dad, thats the tradition.
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 01:14   #6
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

I was talked into driving my parents to and from the local Golf Club for their New Years Eve dinner/pissup. I have to go get 'em in an hour, I hope they aren't totally wasted, my seat covers fear for their safety. They have been drinking for 6 hours, my parents aren't normally the sort to get wasted to the point of vomiting but they do have naughty friends who may corrupt them!

I myself celebrated New Year's EVE Online Exodus.

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 01:18   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

As so perfectly put by a friend of mine:

"I don't go out on amateur night."

And my family is pretty ok to stay in with.
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 01:33   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i'm staying in because my girlfriend is shit
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 02:00   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
i'm staying in because my girlfriend is shit
same here, and also because new year is far too overrated.

its a new year, i've only had 20 of those in my life, what a surprise and a delight.

by the time you get to DM's age it must be so overrated he'd rather die.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 02:05   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not so much overrated as "I think Pythagoras and the lads did toga parties better back in 70BC or so, so I'll skip this one, ta very much"

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 02:07   #11
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanted to watch 'Don't Say a Word' staring Michael Douglas.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 02:25   #12
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i had to work tonight until 10, and i couldn't be bothered to go out anywhere afterwards
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 02:51   #13
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I went to some parties \o/

But got back early as the one I spent most of my time at got us kicked out just after 1ish.

Now I'm waiting for a text to see if I can go out again \o/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 03:21   #14
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
I'm sure people will have more fun without me.
My lip quivered.

On a less sober note, I went to a party and actually really enjoyed it for once.
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 04:17   #15
Spiderman

I am out, I am posting via my PDA - so I can give everyone a live commentry about my "exciting situations" that I get into every week. You know, like that time I had that blonde cheerleader who was "lubed up to the max" waiting in my bedroom, and I was telling you guys on the forums.

Oh yeh, and for example, the day after, when I was in the pub with ALLLLL my real life mates (I am such a social beast). Luckily, there was an internet connection in the bar stool, so I could boast to you guys how I performed with the girl last night, and how I just got chatted up by 2 twin girls who want a threesome.

Now I amm az drrrunk as a SkUnk so I feeel compeLlEd tO typef leik this.

Whoo, a really fit women just slapped me there, and now I have sobered up. Gotta go, I have to give her my "stare" which will gauruntee me entry to her knickers.

Laters.
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 04:59   #16
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Missing the wonder that is the hogmany line-up of comedy on Scottish TV.

Also becoming a fully recovered human free of a corrupted society.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 05:35   #17
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Missing the Scottish TV
You're in Canada you don't need one.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 12:45   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i stayed home too :/

i was "proxy invited" to some party but not invited by the actual person hosting so i figured 'fk em'. the new woman was away visiting family or some such so i couldnt see her...

so i stayed home.

altho it was a bit of a crappy night tbh. I spent 4hours of it in the cold waiting for various AA men to appear. IT would seem one of the most important sensors on teh porsche chose the absolutely worst time to 'give up and go home' and it wont start as a result.
bloody silly car.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 12:47   #19
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

morning all. i didn't stay in, but should have stayed in, because when some of us left the party to partake in the purchase of Unwins' finest, we got well and trully chavved. They had the strength of numbers (20 vs 7) and Stella on their side, so we were stuck in the offie until the police turned up. Which was fun. Still, only two people got notable injuries and considering the ratios that isn't too bad.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 12:57   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Why aren't you young things out having fun this NY Eve?

Because I had to be up by 9.00 the following morning.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 13:15   #21
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

because it was cold

so mel came round and we watched movies and drank merrily etc, till about 2am orso
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 14:34   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't stay at home but right now my head is wishing I had.
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 14:54   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to a party with some friends. First there was turkey, then there was booze.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 21:21   #24
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I went out with my girl (the one from work).

She got drunk with all the alcohol. Took her home far too early because she wanted to start a fight with a bouncer.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 21:31   #25
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I went out.
We initially went to a couple of pubs in the not-half-bad city that is named Sheffield, which was quite agreeable.
The club we ended up in at the very end was shit though. I hate clubs where all the people dancing there aren't actually interested in the music (which I understand as it was shit apart from a couple of DJ Shadow and Roots Manuva tracks) but actually just trying pull a minger.
I'm probably just bitter as I didn't pull though.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 21:31   #26
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Took her home far too early because she wanted to start a fight with a bouncer.
She sounds classy friend!
Unread 1 Jan 2005, 21:58   #27
Weeks
Banned

That's the image i'm going with anyway.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 14:55   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It was my girlfriend's birthday on New Year's Eve, so we all went out and had a fantastic night in Southampton (not Portsmouth, which was the original plan). Dressed as gangsters