User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Nov 2004, 02:32   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
One year ago today

I got back with my one true love after 20 years.

And I have never EVER been happier.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 02:33   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: One year ago today

we don't care.

this didnt need a thread.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 02:34   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
we don't care.

this didnt need a thread.
Then avoid tomorrows thread. It's about sex, you may have heard of it

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 02:35   #4
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Males have a penis

Girls have a camel toe

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 02:40   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Males have a penis

Girls have a camel toe
oh dude, you do need to get out more

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 02:42   #6
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

incidentally i'm drunk so i lack the cognitive capacity to give a shit.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 02:44   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

sokay bud, i'm more than a little pissed as a fart myself

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 02:50   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I appreciate this thread in that it reminds me that there's some happiness out there.

Go get 'em.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 02:51   #9
The Devine

The Devine is an unknown quantity at this point

'Love is a butterfly, which when persued is just beyond your grasp, but if you will sit down quietly it may alight upon you.' - Nathaniel Hawthorne
The Devine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 03:05   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Well done sonny.
I wish you happiness.

Love, Weeks.
I owe you hugs (in a non homo way)

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 03:12   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

So what the **** did you do for those 20 years?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 03:15   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Also just how old are you? I always assume people on here are 16-25 unless told otherwise.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 03:30   #13
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

congrats, hon
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 03:51   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Also just how old are you? I always assume people on here are 16-25 unless told otherwise.
Um, 37

But still cool !!!!

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 03:52   #15
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I demand to know why the hell it took 20 years?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 03:53   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
So what the **** did you do for those 20 years?
Got very drunk lots of time, shagged about a lot, visited a few 'clinics', move about all over the world, shot a towel head or 2, got married and got divorced.

Not a lot really

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 04:06   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well done lad
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 04:20   #18
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

I did the right thing, didn't let mine go
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 04:27   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So at 17 you decided who your "one true love" was. We won't get into that.

You then spent 20 years messing around with other girls, having a life, a career, all the things that go on until you're almost 40.

You then realise that you're almost middle-aged, and should settle down - as that's what people do. So you call up some girl you knew 20 years ago, hope she hasn't been up the duff, and still resembles that perky 17 year old you remember fumbling around with in those crazy hazy days.

And you manage to keep it together for a year or so, half in fear that if you lose her you'll be single forever, half in the hope that this is "fate" and that you'll have a great story to tell the kids. If you have any - how is the sperm count?

Congratulations, I'm very happy for the both of you.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 06:00   #20
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

you didn't get the cat though did you vaio
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 06:06   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i thought his ex sent him little bits of it through the post at least
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 07:57   #22
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

37 is OLD.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 10:47   #23
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Congrats Stevie - I wish you all the best for the future

sidenote: wtf happend to merlin?
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 11:06   #24
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

You're going to challenge DM's post soon Vaio... in 20 years you're going to post "I couldn't be more depressed"

Anyway, Vaio, got pix...? Do you plan to pop the bottle? Do you plan to multiply? If so, ideal names for the Dace-evading child(ren)?

Has he/she put on weight? How old is he/she? What's his/her name?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 13:16   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You then realise that you're almost middle-aged, and should settle down - as that's what people do.
Since he's already said he got married in the meantime I really doubt this was a motivation.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 13:29   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Since he's already said he got married in the meantime I really doubt this was a motivation.
I meant settle down as in start a family.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:08   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wait just a cotton picking minute here ...

Vaio's real name is Steve?

(and was your one true love Carlisle United or something?)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:20   #28
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
(and was your one true love Carlisle United or something?)
If i remember correctly his 'one true love' was pints of red wine (or anything that contained alcohol)
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:20   #29
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Yes, my real name is Steve. My parents were not progressive thinking enough to christen me Vaio sadly, and as I was born in a shitty little town just outside Liverpool, Vaio would have been a bit of a problem for the thicko scousers and woollybacks to pronounce.

My true love Heidi has 4 wonderful children of her own so even if I could have children (i've had one of THOSE ops !) the sound of stamping feet running through the house reminds me that we have enough.

In 20 years she hasnt changed much, she still has the lovely blue eyes to die for, the wonderful arse I love to grab and she still burps like a princess. She also loves Vodka which is a hobby I can relate to.
Bliss

~Vaio~

btw Chris, the EVIL CRACK WHORE ex wife STILL has my cat Merlin, but we have 2 of our own,. Ellie and Chloe who are nearly as cute and purr a lot more. They also love it when I am reading the paper as it gives them the opportunity to sit on the EXACT article I am trying to read and gloat at me.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:23   #30
Madina
TashTastic

I always remember your daily updates on merlin

You should plan an SAS style mission to go and get him back, after consuming insane amounts of vodka, purely for hilarity
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:29   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: One year ago today

Stay cool, daddio.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:30   #32
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

yeah vaio merlin pretty much sounds more interesting than you

but aside from you abandoning your poor cat to the evil ex wife* its nice to hear everything is going well

*poor alone cold meawoing facing the wrath of BOB (bitter old bitch) cause bob hasn't got anyone else to take it out on.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:33   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Vaio's real name is Steve?
He's your evil twin.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:36   #34
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
He's your evil twin.
or is he the good one?
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:39   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
He's your evil twin.
I dunno whats more worrying. The fact we share a surname, or the fact that destiny says were actually going to end up meeting at somepoint since hes moved back "oop norf" and is now geographically a lot closer than previously.

PS : Which town outside Liverpool?
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:42   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks
or is he the good one?
Only the scientists who created the two of them know, presumably.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 16:46   #37
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Rock on Vaio
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:24   #38
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
I dunno whats more worrying. The fact we share a surname, or the fact that destiny says were actually going to end up meeting at somepoint since hes moved back "oop norf" and is now geographically a lot closer than previously.

PS : Which town outside Liverpool?
Prescot, a small shitty little town that relied on one massive factory to employ the menfolk.

It closed and now the menfolk are either working in the betting shops or wasting their money in the same and drinking themselves stupid before going home to beat their wives and kids. It is a truly dreadful place.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:27   #39
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
yeah vaio merlin pretty much sounds more interesting than you

but aside from you abandoning your poor cat to the evil ex wife* its nice to hear everything is going well

*poor alone cold meawoing facing the wrath of BOB (bitter old bitch) cause bob hasn't got anyone else to take it out on.
She wouldnt let me take him as she knew how pissed off it makes me

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:30   #40
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Oh how I wished I could be happy too and not be an emo faggot
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:33   #41
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

free merlin :(
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:37   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Prescot, a small shitty little town that relied on one massive factory to employ the menfolk.

It closed and now the menfolk are either working in the betting shops or wasting their money in the same and drinking themselves stupid before going home to beat their wives and kids. It is a truly dreadful place.

~Vaio~
I didnt realise he was big enough to sustain his own independent ecosystem.

No

Wait

Ill get my coat

(Heard of it, its like most one job northern towns, usually now in ruins)
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:41   #43
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Carlisle is luckier, it has 6 major employers, although one of them is probably going to close in the near future as they used great foresight in gearing 85% of their manufacturing output towards supplying Marks and Spencers in food.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:51   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Carlisle is luckier, it has 6 major employers, although one of them is probably going to close in the near future as they used great foresight in gearing 85% of their manufacturing output towards supplying Marks and Spencers in food.

~Vaio~
BTW , bearing in mind that George Harrison and John Lennon are now dead , shouldnt you be the Paul McCartney or Ringo Starr of BlueTuba?

(thats assuming Starr is still alive, i havent nowt about him in years)
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 17:53   #45
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Ah well, as George Harrison was the one in the Beatles that no-one really remembered and Ringo was the one everyone tried to forget, I figure it is appropriate as everyone seems to remember Lokken and Patrician but not me

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 18:05   #46
Madina
TashTastic

Come on IRC Vaio - direct order from the potato people
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 18:09   #47
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

maybe after dinner bud. we have FINALLY got round to using the steamer we got last christmas

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 18:09   #48
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Ah well, as George Harrison was the one in the Beatles that no-one really remembered and Ringo was the one everyone tried to forget, I figure it is appropriate as everyone seems to remember Lokken and Patrician but not me

~Vaio~
Yes

BUT HES DEAD

And unless you wish to change your current life status from On to Off , i think it may be wise to change over.

Besides , nobody remembers Patrician now, so HES the Harrison , whilst yourself and Lokken have been become the John and Paul of GD, leaving McIvan to take over the Ringo role.
Unread 14 Nov 2004, 18:52   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
we don't care.
I think this can now be said to have been a mistaken assumption.