User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Sep 2003, 15:24   #1
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Question Best place to pick up hot intarweb chicks?

Could we have a poll here?

MSN
IRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:02   #2
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Met my wife on AOL.
Before you start... yes, she is hot.
DaWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:06   #3
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Proof?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:27   #4
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Proof?
Seconded.
Without proof we assume lies.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:35   #5
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
Seconded.
Without proof we assume lies.
Unless I see a shaggin pic, I won't believe they are together!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:48   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There are women on the intarweb ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:49   #7
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Dace told me so!

Hmm, if your a fag and you find a male friend, do you call him 'your bitch' ?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:51   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Dace told me so!

by 'women', he meant 'preteen boys'
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:52   #9
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
ask jeeves where all the fit women are
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:56   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Dace told me so!

This is clearly lies.

This can be seen by the first of my internet rules:

RULE NUMBER 1

There are no women on the internet
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 16:57   #11
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
This is clearly lies.

This can be seen by the first of my internet rules:

RULE NUMBER 1

There are no female women on the internet
Fixed!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 17:40   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
RULE NUMBER 1

There are no women on the internet
Emphasis!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 18:40   #13
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Im curious what are the other rules now...
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 00:54   #14
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
Im curious what are the other rules now...
2. Guys are the next best thing, everyone needs compromise
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 04:55   #15
TeraHertz
TeraHertz? Who's that?

TeraHertz is an unknown quantity at this point
"where are the hot chicks on the internet" -

Sitting at home in front of their PCs.
No need to thank me for clearing that up for you. Just send money.
TeraHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 05:02   #16
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
does rl count also ??