User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:00   #1
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Post Black Eyed Peas

Where is teh luuuuv ya?

Kinda r0xx0r tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:01   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
its horrible
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:03   #3
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Sucks donkey nuts.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:13   #4
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Sadly, not everyone are born with good taste. I pity you.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:14   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
i have the album
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:15   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Sadly, not everyone are born with good taste. I pity you.

I dont see the quality in that song. Some braindead idiot rapping in a unbelievable annoying sense, some gay beat on the background and a big cliche girlie voice doing the drama once in a while.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:17   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I haven't heard it, but the Black Eyed Peas are ace.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:20   #8
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
I dont see the quality in that song. Some braindead idiot rapping in a unbelievable annoying sense, some gay beat on the background and a big cliche girlie voice doing the drama once in a while.
IT'S FACINATING TO DENY THE QUALITY OF THE SONG. TOP 3 SINGLELIST BABY!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:36   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
only in the uk

Justin Timberlake does the 'where is the love' bit on the US version
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:37   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
TOP 3 SINGLELIST BABY!

ah i see
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:53   #11
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
i have the album
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:11   #12
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
its horrible

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:18   #13
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
only in the uk

Quote:
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 11:38   #14
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

The lyrics carry alot of 'ness. Not to be underestimated!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 11:43   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
cliche girlie voice doing the drama once in a while.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 19:03   #16
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the chorus text / tune, the rest isn't all that great, mostly cliche'd bull****.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 20:12   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nice to hear rappers talking less trash than usual, i feel. I quite enjoy it

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 22:44   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Yeah, dudes, being gangsta is
But hay dudes, being political is er nowadays, let's change from gangsta to political and be like and sell lots of cd's like
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 22:45   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

as I adviced you a year ago, listen to De La Soul dude!
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 23:08   #20
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
as I adviced you a year ago, listen to De La Soul dude!
This guy's right!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 23:20   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

Promoe. Looptroop. Krs one. Dead Prez. Mos Def. Talib Kweli. Dilated Peoples. Grandmaster Flash. Africa Bambaata. Pharaoe Monch. The Roots. Roots Manuvra (or something). Saian Supa Crew. Don Martin. Alarmclock Connection. Lightbulb. Del the Funky Homosapien. ++++++

rap penis ++ post

Ps there is so much good rap out there. Black eyed peas is just a hyped up commercial band.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 23:21   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

dont forget about Jeru!
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:44   #23
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I see your niggas and raise you a Public Enemy and a Run DMC.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:48   #24
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Bob The Scutter
Ahhhhh ha ha haaaaaaaaa
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 16:52   #25
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

hell ooooo sayo

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 17:00   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

This thread scares me.

Suggested slogan: Crapfest 2003.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 17:01   #27
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

You should get the fk out of here then eh?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 17:03   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
You should get the fk out of here then eh?
Haul your sorry ass and your sorry thread out of here to somewhere more private if you don't want people to come in and talk about both of the aforementioned articles being a big pile of horse-dung.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 17:05   #29
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

It's not my problem you can't cope with this thread.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 25 Sep 2003, 17:16   #30
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
hey i got that one first :P...