User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 19:21   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
cat deeley - white cat suit

on bbc 1 now.

please daddy i want her.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 19:29   #2
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
ok dress
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 19:29   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I would.

Having said that, she does appear to be quite stupid. This isn't necessarily a bad thing tho.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 19:31   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Aah, was it a dress, I never managed to catch a shot of her below waist level. It was very slinky wasnt it.

Ofc, in case anyone didnt know, this is admitting to watching Fame Academy.

And as for that girl in the red dress, I bet all the people near the front got an eyeful, with the length of it and her tendency to stand with her feet apart. Explains why....thingy...the bloke...was so impressed when he went to talk to her....
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 20:02   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Patrick Kielty. Hes about as funny as Aaron Barshack. The fact that either of them can be called comics is disgraceful.

Besides, i liked last years fame academy. There was some genuine talent in there, and yet the winner was a typical boy band member, which was very dissapointing and demeaned the whole idea.

Im going to watch this years as well when i can, and see if its any good. I hope and think it will. Reading up on some of their profiles, it seems most of the ones that have been taken in are songwriters and play at least one instrument. Most of their musical tastes are similar to mine too (Oasis, U2, stereophonics, sting, and YES, one guy says his biggest idol is billy joel).

Maybe some of you should give it a chance; everyone has to start somewhere. If its ****, its ****, and ill hold my hands up, but i think some good music will be written throughout the next couple of months, or however long it lasts. Plus, as the gut reaction for everyone is to slate fame academy, no one gives it any coverage at all, and there is no "i cant get away from the ****ing thing" big brother (which i still dispute) type reason for hating it.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 20:06   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
no one gives it any coverage at all
Apart from the BBC giving it a relatively prime slot on Saturday night on their "premier" channel, plus a couple of hours in support slots on their lesser channels?

Plus "features" in the tabloids, etc.

Anyway : I won't be watching this thing (apart from a few seconds just now checking Nusselt's remark) simply because I can't stand seeing people embarrassed. Anything which involves live performances (or relatively unscripted sessions - e.g. an interview) from anyone who isn't a total genius makes me cringe with pain.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 20:16   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dante Hicks. You are smarter than that.

When has saturday night tv (and in particular, on the beeb) been any good?

(Queue 'comedy options' of noels house party, etc)

What shows are you missing out on that fame academy has replaced? Its currently sandwiching the national lottery winning lines for god sake.

And like i said, if you view something like Fame academy as "ruining" the tabloids, you must have serious issues. The tabloids suck, and will always suck, regardless of whether they cover fame academy or not.

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 20:18   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cat Deeley in anything on a Saturday night clearly supercedes anything previously put on saturday night tv.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 20:19   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
this is discriminating, cause not everyone has BBC 1

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 20:31   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

If you knew everything else that was on beeb1, you wouldnt be jealous

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 20:40   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
When has saturday night tv (and in particular, on the beeb) been any good?
Never, but that's completley irrelevent - I was answering the point you raised that it "doesn't get any coverage" like it was some kind of unsung indie hero of the TV world courageously struggling against injustice.

Saturday night TV always is rubbish (Casualty I think was the last thing I watched, and that was several years ago) but it gets a certain amount of exposure. I'd kill for a decent political program to get the "lack of coverage" that drivel like this gets.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 20:42   #12
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Sad as it is, I think I will tend to watch this one. Its a very varibale thing with me. I religiosly watched BB1 (sad as it is to admit it), but havent been interested any since. I hated pop stars, but watched pop idol constantly. This years fame academty hasnt had that severe a response, but I do seem to be generally tuning in. Evil as it is, I like to watch them and (ofc) claim I can sing far better than them (as if) and they sound like theyre doing karaoke (some do though). Those who are genuinely good I have every commendation for, but the ones who are clearly there cause theyve got the boobs or the like I have have very little time for. I'm not saying they cant sing, they must have some pretty good credentials to have got that far, but some of them you can see they dont work on TV immediately. Maybe they picked bad songs, but thats their fault.

I never vote though.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 17:13   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I dislike this sort of thing, and won't be watching it except the occasional performace and the final, since they do appear to be more talented than the Pop Stars/ Pop Idol contestents.

However, the auditions and training they recieve isn't interesting to watch at all, and why anybody would choose to watch that part of it is beyond me.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 17:18   #14
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
even though i read this the next day i still flicked over to beeb1 in hope :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 02:01   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...io/3103545.stm is the only good thing to have come out of Fame Academy. Scandal.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 17:14   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Who or what is 'Cat Deeley'?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 17:17   #17
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Who or what is 'Cat Deeley'?

Cat deeley
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:27   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by warrmr
Cat deeley
A rather nondescript woman, then?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:46   #19
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
A rather nondescript woman, then?
Yes

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:00   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
Yes
So who punched her in the nose?
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:16   #21
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
So who punched her in the nose?
This guy