User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Nov 2006, 22:05   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Podcasts

Previously my only forray into this medium was to listen to the Baddeil and Skinner podcasts during the world cup.

Yesterday evening I finally recieved my (wireless) broadband router (after several weeks of waiting, most of it being spent on hold listening to Phil Collins) and this morning I finally managed to get it up and running (by pushing a button on my laptop which is marked 'wireless').

today I have been downloading bits and bobs and for the first time I listened to the Russell Brand podcast. Now some of you may not like him because of his tv work, but this podcast was absolutly brilliant. Plus it had something for everyone, with stories ranging from the dangers of crack-houses, to defecating in carrier bags and throwing it on to adjacent roofs, to 6 year olds Cassanovas hitting on their 17 year old baby sitters.

Unfortunatly the BBC website only stores the latest podcast so after 52 minutes of enjoment I am stuck for ideas about what I should listen to next.

Go my minions of interweb tomfoolery and hunt me down some of the finest podcasts known to man so I can gorge myself like a monk in a nunnery.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 22:20   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Podcasts

Off Topic:

Who's the manufacturer of the Wireless Router?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 22:32   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Netgear, got it off AOL.

Edit: Whilst we're going completely off topic would like to provide a health warning.

People are advised under ANY circumstances to NEVER watch 'Not Going Out'. It's more entertaining to be molested by your uncle, I would imagine.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 22:50   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

http://www.guardian.co.uk/rickygervais
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 00:46   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The Newsnight one is quite good, usually lasts me a train trip somewhere, not a big fan of Russel Brand but I'll download it to listen to on the way to football tomorrow. Is it the one on the BBC 6 Music site ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 00:53   #6
All Systems Go

Who does the Newsnight one? Is it different to the show?

Yes, it's on the BBC 6 site.
Unread 4 Nov 2006, 03:33   #7
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Unfortunatly the BBC website only stores the latest podcast so after 52 minutes of enjoment I am stuck for ideas about what I should listen to next.
Use a podcatcher and you can generally get access to some past shows also. T hats certainly the case when using iTunes anyway.

Anyway my jobs a little tedious so to make the time pass better i've relied on my ipod and podcasts. Some of my favourite ones are.

Ricky Gervais Show - I'm not a major fan of Ricky Gervais and was initially put off due to this, but the hook is the brilliant Karl Pilkington. He makes this probally the best podcast going. Sadly most of the shows can now only be purchased although you can probally obtain them through other methods

Chris Moyles - The best bits of the radio 1 breakfast show

The Delta Park Project - A pop culture show. Geat for all things internet, tv and movie related. They also have a good Lost podcast

Mark Kermode Film reviews - Podcast version of radio 5's film review show with Mark Kermode. Best film review show around imho

Scott Mills Daily - Highlights of his daily Radio 1 show. Normally a few funny moments

Stuff Mag podcast - Good source of technology news and reviews

Official LOST podcast - While the shows getting sillier by the week and is now so conveluted nd boring the podscast still highly entertaining

Topofthepods - Top 10 lists, probably one of the most enjoyable none commercial offerings from the UK

TVGuidetalk - Excellent show for fans of US tv

UK DVD Review - News and reviews of the latest dvd releases

Also if your interested in video podcasts check out some of these

Ask A Nija - Comedy, very funny

GeekBrief - Technology podcast

Mobuzztv - Technology and general IT and Blogsphere news

Showbiz Newsy News - Animated/Comedy entertainment news program

Tikibar.tv - Quirky and funny.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote