User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Aug 2005, 22:51   #101
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A Level/AS Level Result thread 2005

4 years ago I got AAA in Maths, Physics, Electronics.
I don't remember them being particularly hard. Especially as they were modular.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 01:22   #102
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Im doing one tomorrow, and im sitting up reading GD. If i fail i have to repeat second year in uni and pay more fees.

God pharmacy is shit.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:35   #103
SeanG
Wick

SeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the rough

Sports Studies B
Business Studies B
Psychology C

Not particuarly happy that they've gone down from AAC to BBC but hey thats wot u get for doing no work. Anyway I missed my first choice (Cardiff) by a grade so I'm going to Gloucestershire Uni now (Park Campus in Cheltenham).
Well the next day after results day it kinda dawned on me that I hadnt had any leaflets or forms to fill in to select my accommodation at Gloucestershire so I rang them and got told that there's no hall rooms left so I'm gonna have to live in a house.
Has anyone else experienced this and had to live in a house in their first year? any advice they can give me? am I missing out living in halls? etc etc
Also I was wondering what my chances will be of getting a room/house that isnt a complete shithole seeing as its late august. Any advice/help would be appreciated.

<Desse> I am trying to breed a new superpod by leaving Unipods and Megapods alone in the same room with dim lights and Barry white on the cd player
SeanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:39   #104
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Someone I knew in my first year(left uni now) was out into a house during his first year because of the same reason. While I haven't got much advice on what to expect all I can tell you is he was with other first years and enjoyed the experience.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 21:59   #105
lambie
o_|/

lambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to beholdlambie is a splendid one to behold

get jobs you vile slackers