User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Feb 2007, 21:04   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
A random act of kindness

got off the bus .. walked across the road .. in the road was someone wallet, picked it up, took it home, looked inside, £5, 2 credit cards and a drivers licence.

1st thought .. wow thats a fake id (if i was male) kit.

2nd thought ... that address is just round the corner, shall i .. hrm .. hell why not

so off i went .. rang the doorbell, no one answered but the lioghts were on.

posted it through the letter box, hope he still lives there.

am i honest or a fool? , i could have sold the cards and id and kept the £5.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 21:33   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: A random act of kindness

nice. assuming that the person still lives there.
(he probably didn't answer the door because he was going "ahhh I lost my wallet, omg!")

seriously, I left my wallet behind once, so I appreciate it when others do it
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 21:35   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you appear to be asking us to praise you because you managed to resist your temptation to comitt a crime.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 21:41   #4
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

no ... i'm asking your opinion ..

even yours Yahwe
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 21:43   #5
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

You could have at least taken the cash with you.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 22:00   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would have ensured it got to the rightful owner. This fellow may live with people who he might not want having his wallet.

I would hope anyone would return the wallet given the circumstances. And as for "selling the cards"...to who? Do you deal in those sorts of circles often?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 22:02   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i wouldnt know how to go about selling cards either.

You did the right thing, and most of us here would do the same. But theres always a niggling doubt in the back of your mind that says 'money iz gud' whebever some shit like this happens

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 22:29   #8
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you appear to be asking us to praise you because you managed to resist your temptation to comitt a crime.
i think she is rather asking everybody to praise her because she has small regrets, and wants to push them aside.
its ok, u did the right thing. had it been more, doubting whether to give it back would have been understandable, but for 5pounds its worth it just for stroking your ego thiking "wow, am i a nice person or what?"
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 22:34   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd have used the £5 to buy the most expensive gigantic jiffy bag and card I could, and posted it back with a nice little note inside for him!
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 23:28   #10
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I would have nicked the lisence and the money and given back the wallet - he'd have thought that his lisence and money were stolen and left and that I found the wallet for him. £5 isn't much, and he can easily replace the lisence and I could use it as an ID.
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 11:02   #11
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

f*cking thieves!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 11:06   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would have burnt it all. Down with capitalism and conformity!
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 11:32   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is this a joke? I could understand bragging about your good nature if you returned a wallet contained £100+, or if returning it to the owner required trekking half way across town, but what, you refrained from stealing £5 and walked round the corner to post it through a letter box? It's hardly Jesus Christ feeding the 5000 is it?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 11:36   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I would have nicked the lisence and the money and given back the wallet - he'd have thought that his lisence and money were stolen and left and that I found the wallet for him. £5 isn't much, and he can easily replace the lisence and I could use it as an ID.
*license

Also arent driving licenses photographic cards?
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 12:12   #15
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
*license
*licence.

Correcting people then getting it wrong is :crymeariver:
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 16:35   #16
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
*license

They are now, but some people may still have the old paper style ones. If it was a paper one, no-one would believe that Kila was old enough to have one, and they are quite pricey to replace now because of the photograph
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 16:38   #17
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
*licence.

Correcting people then getting it wrong is :crymeariver:
look how silly you look
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 17:30   #18
Tomkat

Quote:
look how silly you look
You corrected his spelling and then spelt it wrong you ****ing mongchop
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 18:29   #19
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
i think she is rather asking everybody to praise her because she has small regrets, and wants to push them aside.
its ok, u did the right thing. had it been more, doubting whether to give it back would have been understandable, but for 5pounds its worth it just for stroking your ego thiking "wow, am i a nice person or what?"
no i'm not a nice person ...all the time but i do try .. well apart from when i'm in pa officer mode.

but thanks my ego doesnt need a stroke .. its fine as it is :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 18:41   #20
Nodrog

Quote:
You corrected his spelling and then spelt it wrong you ****ing mongchop
license isnt incorrect, its just an americanisation.
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 18:59   #21
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

we aren't americans
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 23:23   #22
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
we aren't americans
Thank god!
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 23:30   #23
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I live across the street from a park which has a levee around it. The levee hides the park from the view of the street. As a result it is a popular place for young people to go and party at night in good weather.

A few years ago, I got up one Sunday morn and looked out of my kitchen window and observed a wallet laying in the gutter. I went out and got the wallet and noted that it had $10 and identification in the wallet. There was even some sort of paper which gave a home phone number for the owner, a teenaged lad.

I phoned the number and explained to the lad that he must have been shit-faced to the point he lost his wallet and that I had recovered it, telling him that I had inventoried the contents and had found $10 plus his ID.

He didn't say thank you or anything else but rather blurted out, "Did they take anything?"

I asked him how I was supposed to know what should have been in his wallet but told him that, since the money was still in it, it seemed unlikely someone would have left the money in favor of stealing some other piece of his property.

Ungrateful bugger.
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 23:33   #24
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I live across the street from a park which has a levee around it. The levee hides the park from the view of the street. As a result it is a popular place for young people to go and party at night in good weather.

A few years ago, I got up one Sunday morn and looked out of my kitchen window and observed a wallet laying in the gutter. I went out and got the wallet and noted that it had $10 and identification in the wallet. There was even some sort of paper which gave a home phone number for the owner, a teenaged lad.

I phoned the number and explained to the lad that he must have been shit-faced to the point he lost his wallet and that I had recovered it, telling him that I had inventoried the contents and had found $10 plus his ID.

He didn't say thank you or anything else but rather blurted out, "Did they take anything?"

I asked him how I was supposed to know what should have been in his wallet but told him that, since the money was still in it, it seemed unlikely someone would have left the money in favor of stealing some other piece of his property.

Ungrateful bugger.
If he didn't have some sort of way of knowing who phoned, you could just have hung up.
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 23:55   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
*license

It's not too hard to pass for someone else if you've got similar facial features and the right coloured hair. It's also usually quite dark at clubs etc so as long as you look slightly like them you can get away with it (I think)

Anyway, I need tips on how to nick my brother's driver's licence!
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 00:19   #26
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
It's not too hard to pass for someone else if you've got similar facial features and the right coloured hair. It's also usually quite dark at clubs etc so as long as you look slightly like them you can get away with it (I think)

Anyway, I need tips on how to nick my brother's driver's licence!
How about you wait until you're legally old enough and don't put peoples livelihoods at risks by being a selfish twat
We shall remember them.
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 00:55   #27
Tomkat

Quote:
license isnt incorrect, its just an americanisation.
We're not American you retard. Do you spell "colour" as "color", too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
How about you wait until you're legally old enough and don't put peoples livelihoods at risks by being a selfish twat
Stop being such a troll
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 01:04   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
We're not American you retard. Do you spell "colour" as "color", too?
oh god stop it
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 01:07   #29
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
oh god stop it
I just want nod to admit he's wrong for once.
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 02:02   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Don't be so asinine.
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 03:20   #31
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Stop being such a troll
I was actually being serious. If a barman is caught selling alcohol to an underage person they face a fine of £1000, no questions. The licence holder also faces a much larger fine and their licence being revoked, which if you are a professional bar manager etc means you're out of a not just a job but a whole career since you'll never be allowed to hold an alcohol licence again.

I know teenagers will always want to try to buy alcohol illegally, hell, I even did it myself. But now I'm on the other side of the bar I realise what a twat I was being
We shall remember them.
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 11:42   #32
Nodrog

Actually like most adults you were right when you were a kid and youre wrong now :/

No pub is going to get closed becuase they sold a drink to a single 16 year old using fake ID (especially a driver's license), and even if they did, the blame would lie with the government rather than the drinker. Dont hate the playa hate the game.

Last edited by Nodrog; 21 Feb 2007 at 11:55.
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 12:45   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A place I used to frequent which sold Class A drugs for a number of years eventually closed down because the licencing department at the local authority kept hassling them about their sale of alcohol.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 13:17   #34
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
I was actually being serious. If a barman is caught selling alcohol to an underage person they face a fine of £1000, no questions. The licence holder also faces a much larger fine and their licence being revoked, which if you are a professional bar manager etc means you're out of a not just a job but a whole career since you'll never be allowed to hold an alcohol licence again.

I know teenagers will always want to try to buy alcohol illegally, hell, I even did it myself. But now I'm on the other side of the bar I realise what a twat I was being
Stop being a twat. You did it yourself at my age.
I spoke to a bouncer on this issue the other day - he knew that the driver's licence that I had used was fake but the only way to tell was by shining a UV light on it. He didn't have one with him and said that he wouldn't get in trouble if I used it and he didn't have the UV light as otherwise the licence looks 100% genuine.

Also - if I were to use the driver's licence of someone who looks very much like me (my older brother for example) and the barman couldn't tell that it's not me, are they still going to be fined?
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 13:35   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

What if you used a jedi mind-trick to hide the fact you're underage. Or what if you're derren brown and go "this is a winning ticket"?
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 13:50   #36
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Stop being a twat. You did it yourself at my age.
I spoke to a bouncer on this issue the other day - he knew that the driver's licence that I had used was fake but the only way to tell was by shining a UV light on it. He didn't have one with him and said that he wouldn't get in trouble if I used it and he didn't have the UV light as otherwise the licence looks 100% genuine.

Also - if I were to use the driver's licence of someone who looks very much like me (my older brother for example) and the barman couldn't tell that it's not me, are they still going to be fined?
If he had a reasonable suspicion that you were underage and using a fake ID but served you anyway, then yes, he would be in trouble
We shall remember them.
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 13:55   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

I think you're ignoring the fact that this is a winning ticket.
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 14:46   #38
Appocomaster
PA Team

wouldn't you get into trouble for using fake id, and your brother if he knew you'd taken his / if he'd given it to you?
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 15:06   #39
_Kila_
break it down!

Thats why my brother doesn't give me his Driver's Licence

I'm going to nick it.

Quote:
If he had a reasonable suspicion that you were underage and using a fake ID but served you anyway, then yes, he would be in trouble
If they are suspicious then they shouldn't serve me...
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 15:10   #40
Tomkat

Quote:
I doubt he would be.

If that was true, then a guy who was 18 but looked really young wouldn't be able to get in anywhere, even if he had a legitimate ID (driving licence/passport).
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 16:56   #41
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
I doubt he would be.

If that was true, then a guy who was 18 but looked really young wouldn't be able to get in anywhere, even if he had a legitimate ID (driving licence/passport).
Paging Furby to thread 193838