User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:39   #101
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London is being bombed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Well I guess thats all opposition to ID cards and similar measures effectively eliminated then.
Well a lot of the political fallout will depend on who (exactly) did it. Obviously general anti-Islam sentiment will probably increase, and more generally people will demand the police have "sweeping new powers" or something similar, but the devil is in the details.

If it's "illegal" immigrants then no doubt that'll put pressure on the government to ID card everyone.

If it's asylum seekers then people will be encouraged to take "a tough line" there, perhaps deporting anyone who isn't successful in their asylum claim after 10 seconds or something.

If it's naturalised citizens of the UK then no doubt we'll get something about "the lost generation of British muslims who hate freedom!!!".

Etc.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:41   #102
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

im hearing 40-50 ish dead (so far)

Quote:
Well I guess thats all opposition to ID cards and similar measures effectively eliminated then.
do you think if we bothered telling them that in the long term the government can damage british society far more than a bunch of crackpot extremists and that i doubt whoever did this 'stood out' enough for id cards to be effective in the time they took to carry the bombs to their targets, they'd listen?

ive stopped watching the news now, ill watch the bulletins later but i don't need 5 news stations picking over the bones with reporters reporting that they don't really know anything.

ps nice to know everyones safe (hopefully) <3
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:46   #103
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

http://www.globest.com/news/321_321/.../135970-1.html

Canary Wharf suicide bomber reference.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:47   #104
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

This might mean another wave of crusades against "terrorist nations" depending on who what where etc
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:50   #105
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Hearing from people at Canary Warf they're being told suicide bomber thing is a hoax. Don't know what to think at the minute.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:51   #106
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Transport Latest;

- Tubes and Docklands Light Railway suspended for the rest of the day.
- All Mainline stations except Kings Cross now open
- Buses in Zone 1 still suspended. Buses outside Zone 1 operating with reduced service.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:51   #107
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm alive, thankfully.

I'd usually have been quite near to Edgeware Road station since my shop is just around the corner, but the stabbing kept me off work.

Contacted as many people as I can, seems all of my friends are ok and werent caught up in things, but things could have been a lot worse.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:57   #108
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Hearing from people at Canary Warf they're being told suicide bomber thing is a hoax. Don't know what to think at the minute.
Looks like it, Google News shows no reports from other news services.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:58   #109
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I'm alive, thankfully.

I'd usually have been quite near to Edgeware Road station since my shop is just around the corner, but the stabbing kept me off work.
i never have before and never will again

laugh this hard at a stabbing
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 15:04   #110
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

ay,

What's Blair doing heading to London anyway?

Didn't he learn how to react from Bush 4 years ago? And if he hadn't been paying attention, he had Bush right there to help him out. All you've got to do as a leader in a time of crisis is completely disappear for days. Make no appearances, even if just a live video feed (though you can release bin-Ladenesque video every day or so as long as it doesn't say anything more definite than "bad may have occurred, and we may have people who are trying to determine if that is the case"). Reappear once everything has settled down, and take credit for everything that happened in your absence, and make damn sure to have a photo op with every single person involved in the search and rescue. Then make a speech strongly denouncing EVIL and you're set for life. Yes, it's tough being a leader, but now that someone's already shown the way...

PS: Did you all realize this means we have to stay the course on Iraq
and
That we're winning the war on terrorism?

Cuz that's what I'm going to hear for the next few weeks. Over and over and over and over and over.

PPS: I have some friends in London right now (as I'm sure you all do). Feel a little dirty hoping the dead are other people's friends and families (as opposed to mine).
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 15:16   #111
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bush made a speech shortly after the 9/11 thing iirc, wasnt he in a school somewhere?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 15:20   #112
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Every single thing said by a "leader" at a key moment will be criticised by someone anyway. Wasn't the Gettysburg Address lambasted in the press at the time as a bad speech? (not comparing the two of course)
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 15:27   #113
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Going on the train home now. Laters.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 15:27   #114
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember thinking Guile's speech in streetfighter 2: the movie was awesome at the time. And the Freedom! speech from Braveheart generally went down well. A lot of people enjoyed Churchill's WW2 speeches although I dont really understand why since although some extracts are undeniably great ("this will be our finest hour!"), when you actually listen to an audio of him delivering the speech as a whole it's kind of dull.

I have quite a lot of mp3s of various speeches from history, some of them are pretty
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 15:29   #115
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I'm alive, thankfully.

Contacted as many people as I can, seems all of my friends are ok and werent caught up in things, but things could have been a lot worse.
I was actually on the suspended train by there...heh....lucky to have dodged it tbh.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 15:29   #116
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bush made a speech shortly after the 9/11 thing iirc, wasnt he in a school somewhere?
Yep, Michael Moore really exploited that in Farhenheit 911.

He was reading some book to a group of kids and just kept going. (Apparently)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 15:30   #117
Nodrog

Oh, I misread your post. If you just mean that at least one person will complain even if most people approve, then thats just a specific application of the First Law of Internet Forums ("everything posted on an internet forum, no matter how stupid or how brilliant, will be supported and condemened by at least one person").
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 15:39   #118
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I have quite a lot of mp3s of various speeches from history, some of them are pretty
So do i

The greatest speeches of the twenteith century, if you listen to them you realise how much you've only become used to the sound bites taken from them, for instance mlk's 'i have a dream speech' starts pretty boringly.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 15:39   #119
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
edit:
you're right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Every single thing said by a "leader" at a key moment will be criticised by someone anyway.
noone criticized anyone for anything for months after 9/11.

there was a very strong push towards 'let's blame this on the mass murdering bastards' (which i approved of)

[edit]maybe airport security got frowned on

Last edited by acropolis; 7 Jul 2005 at 16:02.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 15:59   #120
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: London is being bombed

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
he was in a florida elementery school when it happened. from there he got on a plane.

no speech.
He did give a speech; I remember watching it. It was obviously impromptu and only a minute and a half (and Bush is not a good public speaker to begin with), so maybe that's why you forgot it.

You can see the text and listen to the audio here.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 16:04   #121
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
He did give a speech; I remember watching it. It was obviously impromptu and only a minute and a half (and Bush is not a good public speaker to begin with), so maybe that's why you forgot it.

You can see the text and listen to the audio here.
i found out about the attacks at 9:35ish.

and went home.

and watched tv for 48 hours straight.

you know news people just repeat the exact same shit over and over and over again if they don't find out anything new?
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 16:05   #122
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Wasn't the Gettysburg Address lambasted in the press at the time as a bad speech? (not comparing the two of course)
Yep - and it was almost never given. Lincoln was invited, more or less as an afterthought, to give an address four and a half months after the battle had taken place.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 7 Jul 2005 at 17:09.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 16:06   #123
ben

ben has a spectacular aura aboutben has a spectacular aura about

Police say 33 confirmed dead and only four explosions now
ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 16:18   #124
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they reckon it's more than 33 now. Don't know how high it'll rise.
I can't see it going over 100 though.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 16:27   #125
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

according to BBC atm more than 33 dead and 180 in hospital with varying degrees of injury

also: according to the coppers in the press conference thats just been on the BBC, there was nothing happening at canary wharf

although also according to the BBC heathrow terminal 3 has been evacuated
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 16:33   #126
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
according to BBC atm more than 33 dead and 180 in hospital with varying degrees of injury

also: according to the coppers in the press conference thats just been on the BBC, there was nothing happening at canary wharf

although also according to the BBC heathrow terminal 3 has been evacuated
I heard it has since been reopened.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:27   #127
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The BBC have gone back to "at least two" dead.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:29   #128
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

im suprised they aren't just saying 'more than 1', for all the definate info they appear to have.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:30   #129
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have been watching fox news on the bombings.

Best. Sitcom. Ever.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:32   #130
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

By the way, should you be at the G8 summit the French for "Did you bomb us?" is:

Quote:
Est-ce que vous nous avez bombardés?
Get well soon London.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:44   #131
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

I can remember all of the pieces of shit on this forum that laughed and poked fun in the Sept 11 posts, I think I'll refrain and say something like "Today's events were unfortunate and I hope it doesn't get any worse."
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:46   #132
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddley_Battleship
I can remember all of the pieces of shit on this forum that laughed and poked fun in the Sept 11 posts, I think I'll refrain and say something like "Today's events were unfortunate and I hope it doesn't get any worse."
I doubt you'd find many, if any, of those people still using these forums.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:47   #133
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I have been watching fox news on the bombings.

Best. Sitcom. Ever.
Do tell.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:50   #134
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I doubt you'd find many, if any, of those people still using these forums.
Heh, now it's rare to see anyone AT ALL using the forums
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:56   #135
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I imagine london itself will start producing jokes pretty soon.

I've already been giggling with people, including people who are definately not spies, about the spastic message produced by the group claiming responsibility and wondering if house prices might go down. Our dear leader is also a source of amusement.

You should never underestimate England. She is a curious country and few foreigners can understand her mind.

Comedy will certainly be the main weapon london will use to ignore this attack and get back to normal.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 18:05   #136
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

To be honest a lot of the "9/11 NEVER FORGET !" posts deserved to be laughed at.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 18:27   #137
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The bombing of London makes me fell bad.

If it were Paris, I am sorry to say, it would make me feel smug.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 18:28   #138
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
If it were Paris, I am sorry to say, it would make me feel smug.
If you were paris, i'd comment that you'd put on weight.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 18:46   #139
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there are bits of london i wish would get blown up ...

Paris is a beautiful city. it's just that the french wrongly occupy it.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 18:50   #140
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

maybe we can swap the crap bits of london for paris.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:32   #141
Nusselt
share the <3

judge, now cudley battleship, the bombing is bringing them back!
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:35   #142
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: London is being bombed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
judge, now cudley battleship, the bombing is bringing them back!
Mabye if we blow up the trailer park in Hicksville, USA, DavinBrahm will come back and laugh heartily at our misfortune.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:37   #143
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Mabye if we blow up the trailer park in Hicksville, USA, DavinBrahm will come back and laugh heartily at our misfortune.
Didn't we already get a fake DavinBrahm for a while.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 05:59   #144
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

The United States News is reporting that there are 37 dead, and over 700 injured O.o

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 06:21   #145
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

We were watching the news onboard my submarine today.

Hope none of you or your families or your friends are hurt.

"Get well soon, London."

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 07:16   #146
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

best bit of this whole thing I heard is a story from the pubs. the workers and so on, after being evacuated from the tube, went to the pubs to have a drink, and despite knowing this was a terrorist attack and so on, just carried on chatting about work, with the exception of the PM's speech, where they listened.

London will be back to normal by monday. that's two fingers up to the terrorists.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 08:06   #147
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Anything is a suitable source for humour, so long as it's funny. The problem is that most "poor taste" jokes aren't actually funny.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:44   #148
All Systems Go

Over 50 confirmed dead now.

Despite there being no current evidence of suicide bombers the front page of the Sun proclaims:

'Suicide Bomber on No. 30 Bus'

Full marks for not jumping the gun.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 12:05   #149
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
We were watching the news onboard my submarine today.

Hope none of you or your families or your friends are hurt.

"Get well soon, London."

you have a submarine!?
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 12:11   #150
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Over 50 confirmed dead now.

Despite there being no current evidence of suicide bombers the front page of the Sun proclaims:

'Suicide Bomber on No. 30 Bus'

Full marks for not jumping the gun.
If I had the l33t Paintshop m4d5killz0r, right now I'd be creating a group of heavily armed terrorists sitting on the top deck of a bus, fumbling in their pockets for change for the angry bus conductor.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote