User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Dec 2004, 17:15   #1
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about
War

This is a declaration of war from the Iron Legion alliance to the Black Legion alliance.

We will fight until one alliance surrenders - the losers will cease all hostilities towards the winner and friends of the winner.

Nothing is against the rules, structure killers and covert ops are allowed.

Good luck, and may the best alliance win.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 17:19   #2
Divine Kane
Divine Kane

Divine Kane is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: War

Erm....thats nice, care 2 tell us why the war has begun? and when was there peace?

Divine Kane
Divine Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 17:20   #3
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

details is so much more fun.. we need to know why

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 17:26   #4
Loz

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

lol, well we know that they are planning attacks against us, we're just making it formal.

plus, it's a bit of end of round fun - i find alliances work better as a team when the members have a mutual enemy to fight against.

as we are scored pretty evenly against Black Legion (and they have half our name) I'd say they're a good enemy for us to take on.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 17:46   #5
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

nostalgia \o/
Way to go, good luck to you both in this war :]

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 18:11   #6
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

\o/

Good luck and have fun both of you! I expect to see one side losing roids each day, if not, excvhange co-ords lists so you can have a proper war \o/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 18:25   #7
Loz

I'm up for exchanging coords, only seems fair seeing as we know half their coords already - but i seem to have no response from their HCs.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 19:22   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

gl, have fun killing

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 19:36   #9
Fal
F-Crew BC

Fal is an unknown quantity at this point

Bring it on

Patience is a Virtue.... Procrastination is a Sin
Fal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 19:42   #10
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

A formal and open declaration of war!
Nice to see, the way it should be played

May I recommend, each side deligate a reporter? And each reporter summarise the previous days attacks/defends on the forums, without co-ords off course

Lets everyone enjoy it
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 19:47   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Yeah, would be nice to hear from members of both sides here reporting their personal experiences in this war
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:34   #12
NeoMax
[SPY]

NeoMax is an unknown quantity at this point

It is now official:

The dogs of War have been unleashed!
The oppressive Black Legion alliance are hitting everything in their way to get to the peace loving members of IL. Despite their efforts, they keep hitting members of other alliances instead. It seems like their HC is either very, very ingorant children playing with fire, or they simply don't exist.
NeoMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:38   #13
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

All other alliances should ofc stay out of the war!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:40   #14
Loz

What Neo is referring to is the fact that Black Legion are trying to attack us, and yet they are hitting people who are not members of Iron Legion.

It's silly really when I offered them a coord exchange. Ah well no matter, we know their coords now anyway.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:50   #15
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Can I make a suggestion.

Due to your sixe, can I suggest that u get in contact with the top alliances, and erquest that they ALL put u as 'no target' in thier arbitors so u can fight in peace. If they agree, give them a compete list of your co-ords (I would be quite happy to help u in this).

If they agree, and then u get incoming form their members, I can ahve them taken carse of, as I would expect 99% of players would be against hitting u in this instance.

PM me on irc if I can help, I would be willing, and I am sure the other alliances would be willing to let u ahve this fight in peace.

Forest
#public
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 21:16   #16
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I agree with Forest, I would like to see ND avoiding BL/IL, even though I doubt we are anyway. If we are, it's merely to stop them defending LCH/VisioN/Mistu in gal
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 21:38   #17
Loz

cannot join #public (+r) wtf?
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 21:44   #18
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loz
cannot join #public (+r) wtf?
Means you have to have logged into P before you can join the channel.
Register a nickname at http://www.netgamers.org and then you can login with "/msg [email protected] login pnick ppassword"

+r is a good way to stop flood attacks, as most bots won't bother authing with P.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 21:45   #19
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
ahve this fight in peace.
contradictio in terminis?

anyway, I dare all Black Legion members to attack my Iron Legion galmate! me and my galmates will not, I repeat NOT let him in the cold.
this also goes for my Black Legion galmate.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 22:24   #20
Loz

thanks A2 in ther now
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:12   #21
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

IL have accepted my offer, and I will be asking bigger alliances to stay out.
BL have refused the offer.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:24   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Not a very fair fight now then is it.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:28   #23
Erinyes
Unforgiven Sin Founder

Erinyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I would also like to state that Unforgiven Sin is also at war with Black Legion. This is due to unprovoke hosilities towards our members. This is probably due to there "list" of IL members being drastically out of date! plus I have more spies in BL that you could possibly imagine! heh heh heh
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:46   #24
Loz

heh, G.O.A.T have declared war on Black Legion aswell, as BL's BC was silly enough to tell me they were planning attacks on GOAT.

blocking is naughty, but fun
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:02   #25
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

hehe.. Seems that BL has played their cards without thinking, and made lots of enemies.. Well, good luck on the battlefield, and may the best players win :-)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:05   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

By this, I anounce that Xanadu Remains (we where playing on the down low) will support Black Legion in this conflict. Our entire military force will be put in to seek and destroy all enemies of our dear friends Black Legion.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 02:04   #27
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting war, however, how come Black Legion has no appearance here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 02:59   #28
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can I make a suggestion.

Due to your sixe, can I suggest that u get in contact with the top alliances, and erquest that they ALL put u as 'no target' in thier arbitors so u can fight in peace. If they agree, give them a compete list of your co-ords (I would be quite happy to help u in this).

If they agree, and then u get incoming form their members, I can ahve them taken carse of, as I would expect 99% of players would be against hitting u in this instance.

PM me on irc if I can help, I would be willing, and I am sure the other alliances would be willing to let u ahve this fight in peace.

Forest
#public
if i were playing, i would have aboslutely no qualms about hitting some particular noob just because hes involved in a 'war' thats getting spammed on AD.

honest.

what the fk is the point?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 03:22   #29
Loz

you're not playing.

and black legion haven't done anything because they seem to be even more poorly organised than we thought.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 03:47   #30
Fal
F-Crew BC

Quote:
if i were playing, i would have aboslutely no qualms about hitting some particular noob just because hes involved in a 'war' thats getting spammed on AD
It's fortunate that the alliances in question have more honour than you do I guess.

Unread 7 Dec 2004, 05:23   #31
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

/me gives Tis a slap on the mouth. Behave, my son.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 05:29   #32
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Forest, that was really sweet, YOUR A NICE GUY!
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 05:31   #33
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Can I make a suggestion.

Forest
#public
I'll support Forest for this.
Let them have some fun (despite BL being supremely out gunned it seems)
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 09:19   #34
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

mm, seeing our size it's somewhat more likely that some of our members could hit BL or IL, so we will also be willing to prevent our members from hitting your alliance while this war is going on.. or have you already won? BL doesnt seem to be able to put up much of a fight

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 09:25   #35
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
if i were playing, i would have aboslutely no qualms about hitting some particular noob just because hes involved in a 'war' thats getting spammed on AD.

honest.

what the fk is the point?
Honour my friend, Honour.

And tbh if u was actually able to physically hit any of their planets, I would be too busy laughing at your tiny size to be able to have u hit in retal
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 15:34   #36
Fal
F-Crew BC

The war so far*

Iron Legion receive intel that Black Legion are planning an attack on one of their galaxies, so plans are insituted to launch a preemptive strike. These were carried out and were successful, roids being taken from a majority of targets, those unfortunate enough to have not moved their fleets found them to be decimated when they returned.
Black Legion launch their attack on Iron Legion, as IL already knew they would. Despite this, BL landed a fairly succesful attack, however there was little fleet loss on either side.
What will happen in the coming weeks? Stay tuned to find out
Fal

*Please note guys I'm clearly in IL so reports might be a little biased or inaccurate on the part of BL. HOWEVER I'm trying my best to keep my report objective. BL feel free to correct me as necessary.

Unread 7 Dec 2004, 16:47   #37
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Your the only one in 1up who can hit anyone in these lot I suspect, Forest

PS "Honour" is a lovely word. So misused you`d think one would learn to otherwise.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 17:07   #38
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
A formal and open declaration of war!
Nice to see, the way it should be played

May I recommend, each side deligate a reporter? And each reporter summarise the previous days attacks/defends on the forums, without co-ords off course

Lets everyone enjoy it
It is a shame more alliance dont formally declare war, It really is annoying the way things are now when alliance declare war and dont even bother to inform the other alliance and when confronted go as far as denying it. Yo cant really have a war if the other side doesnt know about ut after all **HINT HINT COVEN**
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:07   #39
God
of War

God can only hope to improve

Iron Legion,

Godīs Army is upon you...the lack of respect towards your enemie is not acceptable.

Embrace your defeat with joy.

The attacks start tonite at 01.55.

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:41   #40
Loz

Do we lack respect? OK...

Just so you know though, Black Legion swore us as their enemies at the beginning of the round, and made unprovoked attacks on us, thinking they could get away with it.

I have tried to make it as fair as possible for them, even offering a coord exchange, but it was them who refused, and who also refused to give Forest their coords.

And as for the blocking which is happening, its not my fault they've managed to make themselves so many enemies.

Attack us though, you may aswell - I could do with losing a few roids.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:46   #41
Purge
Iron Legion HC

Purge is an unknown quantity at this point

http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php...86c300e08100ee

One battle report from last night.....Black Legion targeted a non-Iron Legion planet....which IL defended nonetheless...and it cost 2 BL players a cool 22.3 Million in ships...all for a repleaceable 38 Clippers....I will pay that price any day!

However, BL's assault last night was well coordinated and large although they did lose large numbers at a few locations. Pilkara bears this out as they had a gain in roids but a heavier loss in value than IL in recent hours. However, like i said, their attack was only partially successful as the vast majority of the targets hit arent even in IL. The next days should be interesting and fun! Good luck to all.

Last edited by Purge; 7 Dec 2004 at 19:54.
Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:51   #42
Gate
;D!

http://parser.visionhq.org... Just so you know, it makes the combat reports easier to read if you parse them there
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:37   #43
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

this is the kinda stuff pa has been missing
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 21:57   #44
fizzyxl
SiN

fizzyxl is an unknown quantity at this point

This is correct, and i would like to make it official. As Iron legion and G.O.A.T have a good understanding, it was stupid of Bl to plan attacks on both of us.

G.O.A.T and IL will war BL until they (or us...) submit.

Good luck everyone. May the best alliance win.

N.B. at time of writing, BL has dropped yet another place, and the standings are

21 GOAT
22 IL
23 BL

SO
BL might want to consider surrender quickly.
fizzyxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 23:26   #45
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good luck.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 00:39   #46
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Not a very fair fight now then is it.
no worries... forest is the only member we got small enough to hit em:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 12:59   #47
Fal
F-Crew BC

... and the story continues...

After banter being exchanged by both sides, it becomes evident that there is a spy in Iron Legion, which meant their upcomming attack could have been compromised. The attack had to go through though, so the HC sent a message to the entire alliance saying that the officers would be attacking 5 hours early to soften up the targets. Unbeknowest to them, and knowest to us, this was a fake attack, which proved effective when the time came, drawing out defence that would otherwise have been sent later. When the attack then sent 5 hours later, it went unimpeded, with defensive forces scattering at the sheer numbers of incomming, again any one foolish enough to make a stand was crushed beyond recognition.
At the same time as this, an ally of Iron legion also attacked, and while information is sketchy as there were few survivors, the operation was deemed a huge success.
So how will Black Legion retaliate? Can they? DARE they? Stay tuned to find out...

Unread 8 Dec 2004, 13:03   #48
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

brilliant move

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 14:33   #49
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice stuff

Are there any worth-it battle reports we could see?

http://parser.visionhq.org if you didn't know
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 15:20   #50
Purge
Iron Legion HC

Purge is an unknown quantity at this point

I will see what i can dig up from last night....should be some good ones out there from the summaries i am seeing.
Purge is offline   Reply With Quote