User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Nov 2004, 09:28   #1
myke
U.L.F [HC]

myke is an unknown quantity at this point
Union of idiots

WE WANT YOU!

Join the union of idiots

Requirements:Needs to be active

Must be able to communicate well

Should be able to do multiple tasks

Have experience in playing Planetarion before(an added bonus)

About ourselfs:We currently have 4 members and we are aiming to get a maximum of around 20 members for now,because we dont want to be so busy that we dont have the time to help or assist you if you need things.

The High Command is Granderg and the Battle Command is Myke

Last edited by myke; 26 Nov 2004 at 12:18.
myke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 10:06   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Union of idiots

wonderful and above all, very representive thread! My respect, things will go well.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 04:36   #3
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

its really interesting how the alliance is named.. gl to u guys..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 08:59   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Coords are against the forum rules, please edit them out and
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 09:25   #5
myke
U.L.F [HC]

Sorry didnt realise heh heh...
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 12:35   #6
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

better and more well thought out than the other posts in here any purely because of that i hope you do well

g/l guys
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 14:49   #7
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, better than most posts, but if you haven't already, read the sticky by Cayl at the top of the Alliance recruitment forum, it will do you the world of good, and you will soon start to jump up the ranks

good luck!
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 15:03   #8
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by myke

Requirements

That rules me out then

But yeh like the other before me have said, this is one of the better recruitment threads that have been on here as of late. Take arfy's advice and have a little look at cayl's thread at the top as it will only help you . Good luck for the rest of the round guys.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 13:03   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

siht daer ot elba eb tnow stoidi kniht i

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 11:00   #10
myke
U.L.F [HC]

Oh yes we can

Maybe you should learn how to spell ,sanoJ,let me spell that out for you because i know that you will take forever to know what that means.Its spelled Jonas.That is your name...do you remember your name J-o-n-a-s dont forget it now.

Last edited by myke; 28 Nov 2004 at 11:08.
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 11:41   #11
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

silly silly sanoj
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 13:16   #12
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

I think myke has just confirmed he's an idiot, and does infact belong in this alliance
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 13:46   #13
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by myke

my g/f says that will stop all the men playing pa from joining
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 02:41   #14
myke
U.L.F [HC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
my g/f says that will stop all the men playing pa from joining

Why?
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 10:43   #15
The Real Arfy

cus men cannot multi-task I suppose
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 15:21   #16
Vengance

We r still recruiting for members since we still only hav 4.

We need a litle more members then that so we can raise our score and rank.
We will take anytype of members. As long as U folow orders and loyal to both ur galaxy mates and alliance, i will take u.

Now remember WE WANT YOU!