User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 9 Oct 2004, 09:11   #1
Jabadabaa
Ruler of Quadron

Jabadabaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Please join my new alliance!

Please join my new alliance, the Northern Fleet!
Jabadabaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 10:50   #2
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough
Re: Please join my new alliance!

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=177654
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 16:44   #3
Shiv
Veneratio HC

Shiv is an unknown quantity at this point

You really should give everyone some more info about your alliance. What your alliance is all about, in what way you think your alliance is different from the rest, defence and attacks, IRC channel? etc. Why would people otherwise join? This way you never get any members.
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 22:48   #4
Jabadabaa
Ruler of Quadron

Post Re: Please join my new alliance!

Good point! OK , this new alliance is for people from northern countryes like: Finland, Sweden, Norway etc. The alliance leading tryes to be as democratic as it can and all the decesions about attacking planets and everything is made together. we also keep care of our alliance members so if anyone gets attacked ewerybody has to come to aid. We mostly use msn or icq to communicate but irc is a option if the alliance members want it. I think that the northern people should unite and rule the galaxy!
Unread 9 Oct 2004, 22:53   #5
jvg
legion pe0n

jvg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabadabaa
Good point! OK , this new alliance is for people from northern countryes like: Finland, Sweden, Norway etc. The alliance leading tryes to be as democratic as it can and all the decesions about attacking planets and everything is made together. we also keep care of our alliance members so if anyone gets attacked ewerybody has to come to aid. We mostly use msn or icq to communicate but irc is a option if the alliance members want it. I think that the northern people should unite and rule the galaxy!
i feel offended becuz u dont mention DENMARK now i will never join

<Azuth> I've done alot of Crazy things for PA
<Azuth> Telling a nekkid girl I can't stay over anyway as I have to go home and save my gal is right up there with spraining my foot with my bare hands to up my activity
jvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2004, 01:19   #6
Shiv
Veneratio HC

Shiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with your alliance, I suppose that in time you'll gain the experience needed to build up a nice alliance.
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 15:11   #7
Jabadabaa
Ruler of Quadron

Angry Re: Please join my new alliance!

And what that's suppose to mean?
Unread 17 Oct 2004, 16:11   #8
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

He means you should read the guidelines in the announcement at the top of this forum about what sort of information you should put into one of these threads. You are supposed to be trying to sell your alliance to the general public who you want to join it. Unless they have easy access to certain information (including most notably how to get in contact with you) they might not bother, and go to a different thread containing a lot more detail.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 12:55   #9
Jabadabaa
Ruler of Quadron

Well they can allways press the icq or msn buttons under my nick name
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 14:07   #10
Amnesia
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Amnesia is an unknown quantity at this point

Did anyone do that already?

Seriously, if you give a bit more useful information that will certainly attract more people to you alliance. Your second post here was a good start! But i would still recommend reading http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=177654

A good thread attracts a lot more people
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 14:50   #11
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesia

A good thread attracts a lot more people
Yep, just look at the ARS and SiN ones to name a couple. I suggest you might want to join an alliance like them and see what you need to be successful. Then after a couple of rounds, start your own alliance and you'll have a much greater chance of success plus you'll also have some nice contacts.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote