User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Nov 2004, 02:36   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
England v Canada [Rugby]

Who'd win this? I know it's like over a week away.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 02:40   #2
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough
Re: England v Canada [Rugby]

Are you being serious???
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 03:03   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

england......?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 03:38   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

Canada has as just much chance of winning as Patrick Thistle against Arsenal
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 03:54   #5
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Well you could class that as being a European match, and we all know what Arsenal are like in Europe
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 03:57   #6
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I know who'd win if they decided to do curling
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 09:25   #7
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

what about Wales vs South Africa on Saturday... who'll win this, actually i'm going to it so i don't care as long as the game is good.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:52   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Possibly South Africa? Just guessing here like!
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:57   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is it England or Great Britain playing New Zealand tomorrow?
I know it's league but hey, it might still be worth watching!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:59   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
League is never worth watching.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:53   #11
arbondigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by melandron
what about Wales vs South Africa on Saturday... who'll win this, actually i'm going to it so i don't care as long as the game is good.
My money would be on South Africa, they're looking rather useful right now!! Don't know what the odds are of them doing a 'Grand Slam' are, but if they're good i'd put some money on it.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:58   #12
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

Great Britain and judging by how close some of the games in that tournament have been so far this could be an interesting game.

Quote:
I wanted to go but then I decided I didn't want to fork out a fortune to see us play Japan or Romania as well. Rugby matches have become such a rip off though apparently Wales charge the least of any 6 nations country so I would hate to watch any of them.

I have a feeling SA will win but I am hopeful that we can put in a really good performance and just sneak it. We will either do that or get hammered by 30 points heh
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 06:38   #13
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

we have a national rugby team?

heh

I'm sure England will take the win
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 00:03   #14
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well a one-sided 70-0 win for England. Canadians should stick to ice hockey.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 00:09   #15
arbondigo

This Saturday will be closer, and would've been a far more interesting question than who'd win out of England Canada
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 01:15   #16
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Canadians should stick to ice hockey.
I concur
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 15:15   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hey.. we beat thailand or some country at world junior soccer ( football) championship somethingor other a few days ago.....
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 16:54   #18
arbondigo

because Thailand are a footballing powerhouse aren't they...