User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Nov 2004, 23:29   #1
Shadelow

Shadelow is an unknown quantity at this point
ViruS Recruitment: OPEN

Well ViruS is alive and kicking again this round, Currently we're ranked 35, and moving on up, everyone is welcome. Are you looking for a family atmosphere? A place were you are welcomed and treated as an equal even by the HC's? Then ViruS is for you, we know PA is a game and only a game and that games are meant to be fun, that's why we allow anyone in whether they are playing a free account or have a premium account. But I won't lie to you there are restrictions and conditions, which are listed below.

though if you dont check in either in the forums or in IRC you will be kicked, we won't tolerate inactives, or bashers, but other then that anyone is welcome who's score is 150k or above.

Last edited by Shadelow; 15 Nov 2004 at 22:20.
Shadelow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2004, 23:53   #2
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough
Re: ViruS Recruitment: OPEN

Get rid of the bananas and whatever that other thing's meant to be if you want to be taken more seriously.

Is there anyway to contact you? I assume #virus ? But then again i also know that you're not the original ViruS and you're just using their name. Current membercount?

All in all good luck for the rest of the round.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 07:20   #3
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

abusing a great alliance of the past's name is not cool

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 22:22   #4
Shadelow

Shadelow is an unknown quantity at this point

#virus-public is our IRC channel

how are we abusing it? i was a member of ViruS therefore i have as much right as anyone to restart it. also we're active and organized, now i can see you not liking it if we were inactive and unorganized but not being as we are.
Shadelow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 23:30   #5
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

You don't appear very active nor organised according to the rankings. You should think up your own name for an alliance instead of using one that's already been used and retired.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 00:31   #6
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Parasites might be a fitting name :/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 07:24   #7
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

when did virus return... bunch of wanks..

EDIT

Quote:
A place were you are welcomed and treated as an equal even by the HC's?
Definately not Virus for real...

AND

Have wank0rs been used as an alliance name yet? If so what about Blokes? Those are your 2 best choices.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 13:23   #8
Relisys

Relisys is an unknown quantity at this point

you are all fooking noobs..get a fooking life...all you stupid fools do is abuse threads..dont respond to them if you aint go nothing constuctive to say...I wish I new your co-ords...god you'd die...
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 13:33   #9
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

you sound like a newb, or you sure? Oh wait, you are a n00b..

Relisys

g/l finding my coords

Unread 16 Nov 2004, 17:34   #10
Erinyes
Unforgiven Sin Founder

Erinyes is an unknown quantity at this point

How does ur join date define u as a noob?! My join date is this month but i've been playing PA on and off since round 1! I just never bothered with these forums coz of people like you lot!
If the guy wants to revive ViruS and he's got the permission to do so then whats the problem? He's not asking people like you to join him!
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 22:13   #11
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinyes
How does ur join date define u as a noob?! My join date is this month but i've been playing PA on and off since round 1! I just never bothered with these forums coz of people like you lot!
If the guy wants to revive ViruS and he's got the permission to do so then whats the problem? He's not asking people like you to join him!
I wish there were more ppl like Erinyes, they give you a good laugh

ontopic: Using an alliance name from the past is never a good thing. simple, end of discussion
Don't tell me you are organised cause you are not. When you wanna start an alliance put some effort in it instead of screaming on thse forums.
Round8 [KniV]
Round9 [FAnG]
Round9.5 [Đragons]
Round10 [Đragons]
Round10.5 [MISTU]
Round 15 Comeback?

Proud to have been RedBull
Proud member of R6B Speedround Gods
Proud member of MISTU
Fredtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 22:36   #12
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

no not neccesaraly, but with his case, we make exceptions.

Unread 17 Nov 2004, 13:57   #13
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

hmm not sure if this is a good choice mate, i was also a former officer of ViruS and people as they have mentioned above see this as a moch of the legendary alliance

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote