User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Oct 2004, 18:06   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Blastoderm

49 AND THAT'S OUT!

Watching that match as a neutral was hard...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 18:24   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Re: Blastoderm

ferdinand fouled Ljungberg, penalty was dubious (although later one, cole on Ronaldo wasn't)

But as an Arsenal sympathiser i'm fairly pissed off at the moment.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 18:28   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the problem was - I hate man utd. But it would make the premiership infinately more interesting to see Arsenal finally beaten.
They're still 8 points behind of course.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 18:31   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yay!
Yay! some more.
and finally, yay!

made my day this did
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 18:57   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was so ****ing pissed off.
I watched it in Walkabout and there were a lot more Utd fans than Arsenal, I was doing well winding them up though until the most dubious penalty ever - but hmmm it was at Old Trafford wasn't it? Surprise!

For the record, I wanted Arsenal to win because I really don't like Utd, especially Ferguson. They think it's them vs. themselves because everyon hates them, they fail to realise that they have the causality the wrong way round and people hate them because they set themselves up to be hated by everyone. ****s.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 18:58   #6
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

The 'dubious' penalty made up for the one that wasn't given later on after a foul by Cole on Ronaldo.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:02   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

In his last 8 games at Old Trafford Mike Riley has given 8 penalties.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:02   #8
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo
The 'dubious' penalty made up for the one that wasn't given later on after a foul by Cole on Ronaldo.
that's what I said, although it's arguable that that incident would never have occured if it was still nil nil.

although nothing made up for ferdinand not being sent off.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:06   #9
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
In his last 8 games at Old Trafford Mike Riley has given 8 penalties.
And your point being? If Man Utd have been dominating just about everyone at home then of course they're going to have more penalty appeals. So he's given 1 a game on average, how many has he turned down in those 8 games? Probably more than 8...
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:08   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
although nothing made up for ferdinand not being sent off.
It's one of the most disgraceful things I've ever seen in terms of refereeing.

Incidentally, I didn't see how many minutes injury time there was, and left after the 2nd goal went in - can someone please enlighten me?
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:08   #11
arbondigo

4 i think
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:09   #12
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
And your point being? If Man Utd have been dominating just about everyone at home then of course they're going to have more penalty appeals. So he's given 1 a game on average, how many has he turned down in those 8 games? Probably more than 8...
Noone gets awarded a penalty a game.
Arsenal dominate games and they have had nowhere near that.
And besides Man Utd certainly havn't been dominating games recently.

Edit: Thanks arbondigo.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:10   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
This penalty was never a penalty.

Over the years Old Trafford has seen more dubious penalties given for united and refused for the away teams than any other ground in England. United went a ridiculous number of games without a penalty against at home, then when Rovers finally got the first in years Dunn missed it .

Rovers have gone a season and a quarter without a penalty, if we had the Old Trafford crowd behind us that certainly wouldnt be the case.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:13   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone who thinks there's a conspiracy theory in football either for Utd or for Arsenal deserves a kick in the face.

Arsenal created bugger all good opportunities and Utd deserved the win.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:15   #15
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
A draw would have been an acceptable result.

I'm struggling to remember any clear-cut Man Utd chances, bar the one Lehmann stopped from Giggs (but that was after the penalty and Arsenal were pushing forward)
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:17   #16
arbondigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov

I'm struggling to remember any clear-cut Man Utd chances, bar the one Lehmann stopped from Giggs (but that was after the penalty and Arsenal were pushing forward)
First half where Man Utd had 2 shots blocked in quick succession, Ronaldo's free header he put wide in 2nd half. Arsenal had one i can recall where Henry was put through at end of 1st half but Carroll saved well.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:19   #17
arbondigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Over the years Old Trafford has seen more dubious penalties given for united and refused for the away teams than any other ground in England. United went a ridiculous number of games without a penalty against at home, then when Rovers finally got the first in years Dunn missed it .
Because Man Utd have never had blatant penalties turned down either have they? They have penalties given against them just like every team.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:22   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
the Old Trafford crowd
Prawn eating cockney ****s (+my Manc mate who goes, who I'm convinced is the only Manc there (besides his dad))
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:22   #19
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Quote:
They have penalties given against them just like every team.
Just not at Old Trafford
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:24   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Because Man Utd have never had blatant penalties turned down either have they? They have penalties given against them just like every team.
The 1st question is of course answered yes, but I disagree with the "just like every team" in the sense that things do not seem to be consistent.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:33   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
The 1st question is of course answered yes, but I disagree with the "just like every team" in the sense that things do not seem to be consistent.

Obviously they wouldn't have as many given against them. Utd, for the past decade, pissed all over most teams at Old Trafford, more so than away from home, as such less attacks by the away team would have been launched, therefore less penalties.

How many have Arsenal given away at home in the past three seasons?
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:37   #22
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This is for all the Arsenal haters:

**** You!

P.S. My mate and I have decided to take out Rooney during his next visit to London. He will die.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:49   #23
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Anyone who thinks there's a conspiracy theory in football either for Utd or for Arsenal deserves a kick in the face.

If I was you I'd put the Guiness down and watch the match.

Nobody deserved to win, draw was a fair result. 2-0 is ****ing bollocks.

Penalty never was, Ferdinand should have gone, and the 2nd goal wouldnt have happened if Arsenal werent coming out chasing the game.

I'm about as ****ed off as I've ever been at this point, of all the teams to end the run, those ****ing ****s from Old Trafford, wankers.

Utter, wankers.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:51   #24
JC
lolly roffle

Could have been worse, it could have been Spurs.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 00:09   #25
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's face it Manchester United Left the tottenham bus in front of the goal, they called it Roy Carrol.

What Arsenal created today wasn't good enough to beat Manchester United's keeper, if you come visit old trafford and don't look able to score then you'll eventually concede, bad decisions are given all the time, a lot of Arsenal players dodge red cardable offences and manage to bodyswerve extensive suspensions that get freely handed down on Manchester United.

It all goes about, What Manchester United gain in penalties they lose in bad red cards and over zealous 'making examples' of by the English FA when it comes to doling out match bans. Arsene Wenger doesn't have to worry about silly disciplinary crap.

Debate all you want, bring up all your conspiracies, but it's all just coincidence in the end.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 00:18   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

I don't know why Ljungberg continued to cross balls in when Rio was clearling easily EVERY time.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 00:27   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Rio shouldn't have even been on the pitch
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 00:28   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Rio shouldn't have even been on the pitch
I'm looking forward to all the complaints from Man Utd fans when Mutu gets a 6month ban.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 00:31   #29
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm surprised that nobody has brought up van Nistelrooy's conduct during the match, which was pretty disgraceful.

I demand that in response to this van Nistelrooy is fined his kids' pocket money and banned for a match or two.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 00:34   #30
Ste
Bored

we've come to expect that from him.
the premiership seem to know how to deal with him now, he's not a great player.
But he does like to kick people.

Unread 25 Oct 2004, 00:35   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'm looking forward to all the complaints from Man Utd fans when Mutu gets a 6month ban.
I meant the blatant foul on Ljungburg, when he was the last man.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 00:42   #32
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
he's not a great player
He's one of a few in the world that will consistently be in exactly the right place at the right time and pick up a goal for it, which, considering Manchester United's approach to the game is exactly the player they need.

When a cross goes in (a pivotal part of their game), he might not be challenging for every ball - but I'd put my savings on him standing there when the ball drops and snatching a goal for it.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 00:43   #33
Ste
Bored

BTW - I found this interesting: http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_...334980,00.html

Unread 25 Oct 2004, 01:56   #34
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Man United play boring football. Arsenal do not. As such*, I'm annoyed that the former won.

* And also because Van Nistelrooy looks, acts and smells like a horse.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 03:51   #35
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Suck it gooner pricks
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 09:46   #36
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
Suck it gooner pricks
I think you'll find it's impossible for a 'prick' to 'suck' anything.

Barring that, you obviously have homoerotic fantasies and i'd recommend that you consider your sexuality carefully.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 17:11   #37
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Rio should have been sent off.

Full stop.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 17:21   #38
Sunday8pm
Banned

Rio star man
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 17:24   #39
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Rio twat star man
Fixed.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 17:29   #40
Blastoderm
________

At least some sort of justice has been done.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 17:29   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to be fair, the reason that man u are getting so many penalties is because they have forwards that like running at people and therefore will get more than their fair share of penalties awarded due to defenders panicking

oh, and i think that it was a fair result

and you cant complain about injury time unless you watched the heineken cup games at the weekend, where in one game they played nearly 10 mins of injury time and had me screaming at the ref (via the medium of TV ) to end it

EDIT: cheers ste for the link, interesting reading

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 25 Oct 2004 at 17:37.
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 23:02   #42
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Loving it how Wenger has been asked to explain his comments about Riley...

Didnt realise 'blind biased twat' needed too much explaining.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 23:40   #43
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

To be honest from the angle he saw the penalty from it did look like a foul and things were levelled out when the Ronaldo penalty wasn’t given. Rio was very lucky not to go in the first half but I see the referees point, Ruud deserves a banning for getting away with his little rake though.

Glad Arsenal lost, while I dislike Manchester United more especially that that twat Ferguson and the Neville brothers, Arsenal steamrolling everyone in England but being unable to get the business done n Europe was making our league look pretty shoddy.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 01:04   #44
Blastoderm
________

Glad he's accepting his charge the stupid horse
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 01:06   #45
Sunday8pm
Banned

To be fair had I known of Milan's unbeaten record from 91-93 I would of been rooting for them to win so they could inevitably beat it...
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 01:07   #46
arbondigo

Shame the Arse players from last year got off scot free, and that Wenger never criticises his own players for diving to win penalities, double standards eh.

And to be fair he could hardly deny it when you see replays and pictures of it. I seem to recall Ashley Cole's 2 footed lunge on Thatcher being far worse mind.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 01:07   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Ronaldo tackle was as blatant a penalty as has been seen at Old Trafford in a while, but Riley bottled that one totally.

He was ****ing atrocious, but at least consistently atrocious to both teams.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 10:33   #48
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Shame the Arse players from last year got off scot free, and that Wenger never criticises his own players for diving to win penalities, double standards eh.
Scot free? 4 players got bans and they got fines totalling more than £250,000.
A bit of pushing and shoving isn't as dangerous as deliberately trying to injure someone.

Unread 27 Oct 2004, 12:51   #49
arbondigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Scot free? 4 players got bans and they got fines totalling more than £250,000.
A bit of pushing and shoving isn't as dangerous as deliberately trying to injure someone.
They should've got a lot more than that. Cantona and Di Canio got bigger bans, both disgraceful actions, yet what the Arsenal players did was just as bad and consequently, i and i'm sure many others, think that they should've gotten a lot more than what they did.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 12:55   #50
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh, and i do think that wenger has got atrocious double standards