User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:04   #1
madman2k30
Banned

madman2k30 is an unknown quantity at this point
democracy?

who thinks democracy works?
madman2k30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:04   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: democracy?

your crap, go away.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:04   #3
madman2k30
Banned

if democracy works then we wouldnt have leaders like george bush or his lap dog tony blair

Last edited by madman2k30; 1 Sep 2004 at 13:05. Reason: spelling error
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:06   #4
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman2k30
if democracy works then we wouldnt have leaders like george bush or his lap dog tony blair
all that means is that people are getting progressively stupider
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:08   #5
madman2k30
Banned

people should give dictatorship a 2nd chance! saddam and hitler did a good job until america interfeared
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:11   #6
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
your crap, go away.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:13   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
you're crap, go chop your penis off and flush it down the toilet.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:18   #8
madman2k30
Banned

face it democracy should die a quick painful death it dont work so all u americans who hold to it get a life
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:21   #9
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

I'm not American so,

Quote:
your crap, go away.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:22   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo
I'm not American so,
Neither is anyone in this thread so far.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:24   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Comedy points to the admin that changes his username to democracy.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:30   #12
madman2k30
Banned

ww2 those were the days the nazi's were slowly taking control of the world the japanese were picking on the usa russia didn't have a clue where its allies were and britain was pinned down on our little island whooping every luftwaffe that came past wiv our handful of spitfires and hurricanes. wat we got now a trigger happy texan who wants to conquer the middle east for all the oil because the self centered ego-tistic idiots who are slowly destroying the earth wiv there 75% of the worlds pollution output and tony blair on his knees looking up at bush
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:31   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

godwin's law says you lose
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:32   #14
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Britain was stronger then. Why would a dictator be any less likely to pander to stronger nations?
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:32   #15
madman2k30
Banned

godwin sux
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:33   #16
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Your grasp of the English language is pretty poor
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:33   #17
madman2k30
Banned

britain is weak and pathetic now hiding in america's lap we need our empire back to be great again
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:37   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

World Wars III: The Return of the Empire

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:40   #19
madman2k30
Banned

how about ww III: The Fall of America
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:43   #20
queball
Ball

What would be our grand strategy? EU vs America? Would we be any better off considering that America is such a close ally in many respects? What's so bad about being a lapdog anyway?
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:48   #21
madman2k30
Banned

we are suppose to make the world a better place to live in, reducing pollution levels and ending world hunger and disease across the world but aslong as america exists that will never happen and as for the EU thats the only way germany can get control of the uk cmon 3rd time lucky they given up on using force now there trying democracy
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:59   #22
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
we are suppose to make the world a better place to live in, reducing pollution levels and ending world hunger and disease across the world but aslong as america exists that will never happen and as for the EU thats the only way germany can get control of the uk cmon 3rd time lucky they given up on using force now there trying democracy
who says so
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:02   #23
madman2k30
Banned

any1 with a bit of common sense. dont know about you but i would prefer a pollution disease free world wiv no war and a world govt. so we can better ourselves
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:05   #24
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
any1 with a bit of common sense. dont know about you but i would prefer a pollution disease free world wiv no war and a world govt. so we can better ourselves
common sense is all just an opinion
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:06   #25
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
your crap, go away.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:06   #26
arbondigo

Quote:
we are suppose to make the world a better place to live in, reducing pollution levels and ending world hunger and disease across the world but aslong as america exists that will never happen
How is that all America's fault? So you're saying that if America didn't exist then there would be no world hunger?? Wishful thinking. Same with diseases.

It would be nice for pollution to be reduced, but everyone creates pollution, not just America. They may create a lot more pollution than others for refusing to sign that agreement (?) but they're not solely to blame for it.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:10   #27
madman2k30
Banned

a few years back they did a survey showing that america produced 75% of pollution cant wait till we run out of oil and fossil fuels then we can start healing the planet again and creating a better world for future generations
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:33   #28
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

yes it works perfectly well for selecting a leader based on whatever the voting system is. could you be a bit less vague?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:45   #29
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

I'm calling gimmick.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:47   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you wouldn't be the first.

But who's is the question.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:50   #31
queball
Ball

Gimmicks tend to be funny. And he seems to have accounts on other forums.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:52   #32
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Gimmicks tend to be funny. And he seems to have accounts on other forums.

how long did it take for them to ban him?
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:54   #33
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
how long did it take for them to ban him?
lets hope not too long eh?
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:55   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

so, since you are anti-federal europe, pro-british empire, and anti-democracy, we can conclude that your political structure of choice is in fact shit.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 14:56   #35
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
your crap, go away.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:19   #36
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

You're a bit new to this debate thing are'nt you?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:23   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh yeah. madman2k30, did you know that hitler came to power through democracy? or that Queen Victoria didn't?
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:28   #38
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
You're a bit new to this debate thing are'nt you?
Yes.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:57   #39
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
oh yeah. madman2k30, did you know that hitler came to power through democracy?
True, If your idea of democracy is winning by any means possible, including bashing every communist you come into contact with, and coercing everyone else to vote for you.

Quote:
...or that Queen Victoria didn't?
True once again, if you actually believe she had any power over parliament.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 16:33   #40
madman2k30
Banned

i aint banned from any forums i just get bored of em
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 16:34   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i aint banned from any forums
O rly?
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 18:30   #42
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Jonny, PM me his IP and we shall ban him from the intarweb.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 18:43   #43
madman2k30
Banned

skiddy i dont think you know how to find a hacking program let alone kill my connection! intarweb aint that an old fogies name for the internet who are inexperianced ppl?
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 18:50   #44
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

as for the topic, i think you should think about what churchill said about the topic.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 19:02   #45
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Democracy is bad in my opinion. The election of new leaders make the long-term policy of nations unpredictable and makes politics very short-term-focussed.

For example, our government is now cutting back on education funding (amongst other things) to stay below a 3% budget deficit (which is a requirement for Euro-countries). Now, this has a short-term benefit of not being scolded by the EU, but in the long term this will damage the level of knowledge of the current/coming generation.

Then there is the popularity of governing parties/individuals. They will go any length to get re-elected for the next term, like quickly pushing through a few new popular laws or regulations. These regulations could be bad for the future, but hey, as long as they get re-elected.

Give me a monarchy/dictatorship any day. This gives a certain stability to the policy of a nation and a better long-term vision.
Ofcourse, the success of a monarchy/dictatorship comes down on the ability and good-will of the monarch/dicator. But I'd like to take my chances there.
And else we just start a revolution, no?

Last edited by Structural Integrity; 1 Sep 2004 at 19:09.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 19:08   #46
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

A benevolent dictatorship is the ideal form of government. In theory.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 19:10   #47
madman2k30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
A benevolent dictatorship is the ideal form of government. In theory.
FINALLY SOME1 WHO AGREES IN A DICTATORSHIP GOVERNMENT
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 19:24   #48
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

is this really not a gimmick?
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 19:26   #49
madman2k30
Banned

No Gimmik
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 19:37   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
skiddy i dont think you know how to find a hacking program let alone kill my connection! intarweb aint that an old fogies name for the internet who are inexperianced ppl?
Oh lol.