User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Nov 2005, 21:38   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Reality TV goes out of this world.

Who else is really looking forward to this?

I pity the fools dumb enough to fall for this shit.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 21:53   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Reality TV goes out of this world.

It should be quite funny, an expensive prank at 5 million quid.
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 21:54   #3
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's ****ed up. That would be the biggest let down ever. To think I'd get to go to space, train weeks for it, only to find out it's a hoax. I think I might even end up hanging myself. Man that would be goth.
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 22:29   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how could you not guess that you were being lied to when there would be a distinct lack of weightlessness?
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 22:49   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if they start a fight on board will channel4 have to send in security teams thereby ruining the whole series?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 22:58   #6
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hate reality tv.

It is so unreal.

I hope they get sued.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 01:27   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
That's ****ed up. That would be the biggest let down ever. To think I'd get to go to space, train weeks for it, only to find out it's a hoax. I think I might even end up hanging myself. Man that would be goth.
That reminds me of a reality TV show competition whereby a group of guys challenge each other to date this really hot chick with £10,000 as winning money only the winner finds out that she used to be a man.

He rejected everything and went home pissed off.

Oh and he kissed her during the show..... or him.. wait, I'm not sure.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 01:31   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
if they start a fight on board will channel4 have to send in security teams thereby ruining the whole series?
hehe or bring in the space police
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 01:31   #9
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

OK - Big Brother..fair enough

But this takes the biscuit, i hope it fails miserably.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 01:32   #10
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
That reminds me of a reality TV show competition whereby a group of guys challenge each other to date this really hot chick with £10,000 as winning money only the winner finds out that she used to be a man.

He rejected everything and went home pissed off.

Oh and he kissed her during the show..... or him.. wait, I'm not sure.
Wasnt that "Theres something about Miriam"?

Or something similar.....

and that was my sig.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 01:53   #11
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
I hope it fails miserably.
Its a sad truth that it wont . The reason magazines like Heat etc.. still do so well is for bollocks like this!
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 02:01   #12
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

In that case, ill hope for a big fight in "space" so security has to come in. (Like somebody mentioned earlier)

and that was my sig.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 02:46   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
Wasnt that "Theres something about Miriam"?

Or something similar.....
Yeah it was. And I defy you to look me in the eye and say you wouldn't hit that*. Quite literally, with all the genital collision that would surely ensue.

*Google image search 'Miriam'
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 09:40   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
how could you not guess that you were being lied to when there would be a distinct lack of weightlessness?
I'm sure at least one of them will have been in a plane before, so the take off may provide some clue as well.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 09:42   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Yeah it was. And I defy you to look me in the eye and say you wouldn't hit that*.
Too dark.

(once again, bigotry saves the day!)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 09:43   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Too dark.

(once again, bigotry saves the day!)
Where's your avatar from?
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 09:45   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Where's your avatar from?
http://www.postmodernhaircut.com/

edit : The comic isn't very good though.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 09:45   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Yeah it was. And I defy you to look me in the eye and say you wouldn't hit that*. Quite literally, with all the genital collision that would surely ensue.

Trust me Pab, I would not let my knob get within 50ft of that

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 11:09   #19
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:

I erm....errr. I have a meeting to attend. *stumbles* *coughs* *cheeks turn red*

EDIT - http://www.crisalide-azionetrans.it/...t%20Miriam.jpg

If anyones intrested....

and that was my sig.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 12:04   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Hold on, if the entire point is the "twist", why the hell are they announcing it before the program is made?
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 12:12   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Hold on, if the entire point is the "twist", why the hell are they announcing it before the program is made?
because the people on it are in isolation somewhere prior to the show? (I recall reading this in either t he article or a similar article when i was bored at work the other day)
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 12:32   #22
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Am i the only one who thinks this is great.

These stupid arseholes who sign up for reality TV shows deserve to have their hopes and dreams destroyed in a truily horrific and terrible manner. I hope this show destroys them mentaly, then perhaps we wont get stick with shitty shows like Bigbrother any more. If people stop signing up for them then they cant have them anymore.

I cant wait to see these people made to look like complete idiots in front of the rest of the country.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 12:46   #23
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Jesus Christ could you imagine that (from the viewpoint of the "contestants")? You're "in" the "middle of space" (which presumably you'd know little about), and as though being caught in a fight wouldn't be disturbing enough, a team of security guards is sent in the quell the situation! It'd be like the end scene of The Holy Grail multiplied by god knows what. I wonder what a man's central nervous system smells like as it slides down his inside leg.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 12:56   #24
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It'll be funny when they get sued for breach of contract, assuming the contestants actually signed up to attend a spacestation and go into orbit.

However, its nice to see that the traditional spirit of British ressentiment is still manifesting itself through people with worthless lives mocking those who have done nothing wrong other than getting 'fooled'.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 15:09   #25
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
It'll be funny when they get sued for breach of contract, assuming the contestants actually signed up to attend a spacestation and go into orbit.
Wouldn't the programme makers have consulted lawyers about this sort of thing and made sure the contract said nothing explicit about going into space or ensured that they couldn't be sued in some other way? They could probably have got away with putting anything in, the average person who signs up to reality TV shows isn't exactly the type to spend hours picking over the details of a legal agreement, especially not when they think not agreeing to it will prevent them from being able to go into space.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 16:29   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1980's = Jim'll Fix it!: the hopes and dreams of thousands of children are made real.

2000s = Fake Space Camp to destroy innocent people's hopes and dreams while also embarrassing them on national television.

And people blame me for being nostalgic for the past.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 16:41   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy
Am i the only one who thinks this is great.

These stupid arseholes who sign up for reality TV shows deserve to have their hopes and dreams destroyed in a truily horrific and terrible manner. I hope this show destroys them mentaly, then perhaps we wont get stick with shitty shows like Bigbrother any more. If people stop signing up for them then they cant have them anymore.

I cant wait to see these people made to look like complete idiots in front of the rest of the country.
Well considering its one of my lifelong dreams to go into outer space, and assuming it is of the people who have applied as well, it does seem awfully cruel.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 16:44   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now that they've publically released this information does this mean they've already recruited the people for the show?
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:02   #29
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Now that they've publically released this information does this mean they've already recruited the people for the show?
yes.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:13   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
yes.
Who's up for driving around closed british military bases dressed up as Joseph Stalin and Vladimir Lenin then?
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:16   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Who's up for driving around closed british military bases dressed up as Joseph Stalin and Vladimir Lenin then?
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:26   #32
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm looking forward to Celebrity Space Cadets where 12 'unwitting' z-list celebrities compete for the chance to go into space only to found out it's a hoax!

'Well I knew there was a hoax show called Space Camp but I never vhought vhey'd do this to me. I'm a celebrity!' cries the former weather girl for BBC 1 South Yorkshire.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:28   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'll go, but only if I get to be Marx instead, I've always wanted to wear a ridiculous fake beard.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 11:50   #34
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

*bump*

Well this starts tonight, anyone going to watch it??
I might give it a quick watch if im doing nothing better with my life.

and that was my sig.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 11:55   #35
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

probably, got nothing better to do other than revise. so pretty much looking like a definte yes
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 13:16   #36
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

No.

I'll be at Highbury watching Arsenal taking on Ajax.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 16:51   #37
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope the makers of this show get sued to bankcruptcy.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 16:56   #38
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I'm looking forward to Celebrity Space Cadets where 12 'unwitting' z-list celebrities compete for the chance to go into space only to found out it's a hoax!

'Well I knew there was a hoax show called Space Camp but I never vhought vhey'd do this to me. I'm a celebrity!' cries the former weather girl for BBC 1 South Yorkshire.
I read in a news paper this morning that two of the cadets are "plants"; so only ten are unwitting. Apparently the two are in on the hoax, and are there to make things more "believeable" for the rest. How they do this? We`ll have to wait and see.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:17   #39
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
No.

I'll be at Highbury watching Arsenal taking on Ajax.
Could you get me and a friend tickets for any upcoming matches?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:20   #40
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd forgotten about this, but it was on the front page of the paper this morning. This really is one of the most maliciously nihilistic events in television history. I'm genuinelly upset that it's going to get high viewing figures, and anyone who watches/enjoys it cannot possibly have any worth as a person.

I dont think I've ever had such a strong emotional reaction towards something on TV before, so I suppose in one sense theyve achieved their aims.

Last edited by Nodrog; 7 Dec 2005 at 17:32.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:59   #41
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I dont think I've ever had such a strong emotional reaction towards something on TV before, so I suppose in one sense theyve achieved their aims.
Oh get off your high horse Nod.

You haven't seen the show. You can't damn it before having experienced it, that's like saying "well I've never tried seafood but it's bound to be disgusting because think about it, it's mushy and comes from the sea!".

So stupidly narrow-minded.

I'll be watching it - I think it'll be good.

All the contestants are supposedly "proud of being mischief/prank makers", so they should understand the gist of the show.

Noone is going to get particularly upset or anything for not going to space. They'll still get the fame they crave, for being on this show.

Also, it won't be mocking them for being gullible - there are 3 plants amongst the 10. The entire show has been dedicated to making it as real as possible. It's not some really obvious hoax that only idiots would fall for.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:14   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Noone is going to get particularly upset or anything for not going to space. They'll still get the fame they crave, for being on this show.
I disagree, if i was offerred a place on that show I would have gone just for the chance of getting into space. There are very strong motives for participating in this show aside from "craving fame".

I would be utterly crushed if I had won the competition to do it, thought that I had experienced space travel, only to be told I hadn't. Although how convincing it is is obviously an issue, but that's yet to be tested.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:28   #43
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Also, it won't be mocking them for being gullible - there are 3 plants amongst the 10. The entire show has been dedicated to making it as real as possible. It's not some really obvious hoax that only idiots would fall for.

You reckon?

I reckon they will be mocked to hell and back. Also anyone idiotic enough to think that channel4 actually have the budget to send them into space deserves to be laughed at.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:34   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:

You haven't seen the show.
Why would you need to see the show to damn the concept? If the concept was "we kidnap an old woman and spit on her" would you actually have to see it to think it was mildly distasteful?

Anyway, hoaxes on TV are nothing new (Beadles About, etc) but this does seem pretty shit. The jokes used to be pretending something bad had happened (e.g. destroying someone's car) but then it turned out it never really happened. Reversing the trend is just cruelty. But hey, why be surprised when disregard for other human beings has been elevated to a national past-time.

So yeah I'm with the "anyone watching this is shit" bandwagon.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:42   #45
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Maybe they haven't picked the 'desperately want to go into space' candidates because they'd be too worried about them committing suicide afterwards or something.
Maybe they just picked cocky shits who deserve to be laughed at?
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:43   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Maybe you just want to give them a random negative label so you can feel less of a bastard when you laugh at them?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:45   #47
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Maybe you just want to give them a random negative label so you can feel less of a bastard when you laugh at them?
Maybe i'll watch the show and see?
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:50   #48
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

maybe you will... maybe you will...

I probably will as well though Damn curiosity overriding moral values yet again.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 19:58   #49
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Maybe they haven't picked the 'desperately want to go into space' candidates because they'd be too worried about them committing suicide afterwards or something.

Anybody who really wants to go into space would have been dropped out in training. Such people would be aware of things such as 'G-forces' and 'Micro-gravity'.

Anybody who is actaully fooled by this is a potential darwin award winner (and let's hope they do win said darwin award, they might make the world a better place).

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 20:18   #50
Nodrog

Quote:
You haven't sen the show. You can't damn it before having experienced it, that's like saying "well I've never tried seafood but it's bound to be disgusting because think about it, it's mushy and comes from the sea!".
I've never seen children get raped either, yet I can still find the idea immoral and disgusting. Its obvious what the show is based on, and what class of viewers they are trying to appeal to. The people who enjoy it will be those who find it funny when someone trips up in public, or otherwise embarasses themselves through no fault of their own. It'll be those who take pleasure in hearing about high profile 'iconic' figures messing up in some way. In other words, its aimed squarely at those mired in ressentiment - people who are fairly bitter and fundamentally anti-life. A depressingly large percentage of the country seems to fall into this category, so I assume the show will be a roaring success.

Last edited by Nodrog; 7 Dec 2005 at 20:27.