User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 May 2014, 04:15   #1
Happy

Happy is an unknown quantity at this point
No More Alliances And Ideas

Lets Change this tbh its getting boring lets go old school where you best source of defense and attack is you own galaxy instead of being covered by 60 people which some galaxies get cover massively so they just get big and no one can stop them.

lets make it Galaxy for defense only

that would make this game alot more interesting IMO

what about planet sheilds which take hit from ships ( maybe sheild regen only structure destroyers kill them) and PDS (3 / 4ths to repair) unless killed by structure killers then they die.
PDS is cheaper and more effective to build but the down side is makes your attacking fleet will be small as your resources goes to pds
hole new line of construction and research (Construction companys , maybe you have to build cranes and the more you have the faster you build PDS or just use construction companies like ship factories )

to stop mass attacks organised by mirc landing on same tick make it so only one attacker can land per tick unless from the same galaxy or bring back you can defend up to 6 ticks , i dont know change something

Please

Got a idea on a New Game be to much to change this one
but i have no idea how to do anything of this
Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2014, 04:36   #2
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: No More Alliances And Ideas

Do you mean just galaxy defence or cluster galaxy defence??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2014, 09:04   #3
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy View Post
Lets Change this tbh its getting boring lets go old school where you best source of defense and attack is you own galaxy instead of being covered by 60 people which some galaxies get cover massively so they just get big and no one can stop them.

lets make it Galaxy for defense only

that would make this game alot more interesting IMO

what about planet sheilds which take hit from ships ( maybe sheild regen only structure destroyers kill them) and PDS (3 / 4ths to repair) unless killed by structure killers then they die.
PDS is cheaper and more effective to build but the down side is makes your attacking fleet will be small as your resources goes to pds
hole new line of construction and research (Construction companys , maybe you have to build cranes and the more you have the faster you build PDS or just use construction companies like ship factories )

to stop mass attacks organised by mirc landing on same tick make it so only one attacker can land per tick unless from the same galaxy or bring back you can defend up to 6 ticks , i dont know change something

Please

Got a idea on a New Game be to much to change this one
but i have no idea how to do anything of this
One attacker can only land per tick = make some friends launch attacks on you every tick = no incs.
Its quite difficult to stop attack teamups out of game.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2014, 02:27   #4
Happy

Happy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
One attacker can only land per tick = make some friends launch attacks on you every tick = no incs.
Its quite difficult to stop attack teamups out of game.

yer but i said make it you can defend up to 6 ticks, like they use to have it in PA when you launch you had the choice of attacking for 3 ticks or defending for 6 but m saying just use defending for 6 ticks means galaxy if active should able to handle any incomings on 1 person

i think what this would do will make it more about your galaxy then the alliance your with , and focus of individual skill of every player in your galaxy and activeness.

back in the early rounds it was just pure havoc but it was fun you could attack anyone , no caps, and it was all your galaxy sticking to gather which made you a hard target atm it part gal but mainly ran by alliances , alliance is like were attacking this gal and then the galaxy is over ran by ships wanna cancel that out so its more your galaxy talks to each other and goes lets nail another gal and attack together defend with each other
Happy is offline   Reply With Quote