User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Oct 2003, 01:54   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Things That Happen

A friend of mine used to work in the Benefits office.

Anyway he tells me that some* people there instead of actually doing the cases the were supposed to work on would instead of filing the application alphabetically would file them under:

- "B" for "Bin"

- "D" for "Down the lift shaft"

- "O" for "On top of the filing cabinet"

and

- "R" for "Random drawers"

Sometimes replacement forms would be sent out.

Sometimes they weren't.

Either way it was no longer the person who had done the inventive filings problem.

I've lived in the same flat for 4 years.

In August i got my Council tax bill for year 2002-2003 for the first time.

It was a demand for £960 payable "immediately".

I sent off a rebate form (id been unemployed and sole occupier etc etc etc) before the end of the month but got chucked out of the flat before i could see the result.

I carried on paying my council tax for this year (id received that bill with the other also for the first time).

I hoped for the best.

I finally got into the flat the other day (after an absence of 8 weeks).

I had letters from the Council tax people.

- One letter returned my supporting documents for my rebate claim

- One letter sent me a new form to fill in

- One letter was a final demand for the £960 (payable in a week)

I went to see the Council people today (bear with me im almost finished).

I explained the situation.

They went looking for my rebate application and couldnt find it.

The guy who was dealing with me was very suspicious that i'd actually applied at all.

I pointed out the letter with my returned documents which was sent from the Council.

The guy didn't believe that id not been sent letters (about my council tax for year 2002 -2003) before (apparantly it showed up on the system that they'd been sent).

I filled in a new form infront of him and left.

NOW FORMS CAN GO MISSING (and were shown to have done so) FROM HIS OFFICE BUT IT IS BEYOND THE SCOPE OF HIS IMAGINATION TO THINK THAT LETTERS MIGHT NOT MAKE IT TO THE PERSON WHO IS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE THEM!

This is Mr Angry Dace reporting from Bitterland ... OVER TO YOU MIKE.

*all
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 02:15   #2
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Things That Happen

This is mike. Lovly story. Over to our weather lady Erin.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 02:19   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnaw
Lovly story.

I thought the start bit might be interesting to some people so ...
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 02:26   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

once I subbed my toe on a door and it hurt alot
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 07:09   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

****ing weird.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote