User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:11   #1
TheDarkOne

Can a legal genius tell me if I can sue or not?

The froth on my cappuccino badly tickled my tongue and made me giggle during a very important meeting with the Chief Exec. Now he thinks I'm a right wally. The cup or coffee sales person didnt warn me my mouth could be tickled in this way, if it had I would never have taken it into the meeting with me.

Can I sue the arse off them?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:13   #2
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: Can a legal genius tell me if I can sue or not?

no
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:16   #3
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

hahaha, are you american? ive heard ppl suing for less

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:18   #4
TheDarkOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
no

Why the fk not?? And are you a legal genius or are you just guessing?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:21   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shut the yellow rubbery up.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:24   #6
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Shut the yellow rubbery up.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:27   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Can a legal genius tell me if I can sue or not?

I heard that lawyers like stupid people.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:53   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

If you can sue someone for serving you hot coffee then I'm pretty sure you can sue for this
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 10:55   #9
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
If you can sue someone for serving you hot coffee then I'm pretty sure you can sue for this
I ****ing hate it when people bring this up. Read some more about the case, then come back to the thread, k?

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:11   #10
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Grimble
I ****ing hate it when people bring this up. Read some more about the case, then come back to the thread, k?
What are you trying to do? Abolish myths?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:18   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
no
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:24   #12
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

im sure you can sue, but in any country with at least a half sane juristical system your chances of sucess will be quite limited.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:35   #13
TheDarkOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
im sure you can sue, but in any country with at least a half sane juristical system your chances of sucess will be quite limited.

I'm in the UK but was thinking about bringing the case up in America as have legitiate reason for doing so. The phillipino woman who served it to me went on holiday earlier this year to Florida for two weeks, so she must have been well aware of the dangers and that I could sue her yanky arse because of the truama it is now causing. I still cant stop laughing, ffs.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:37   #14
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
What are you trying to do?
Increase my postcount

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:45   #15
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Grimble
Never gonna happen.

Unless you provide me with links, and they're not too long. Then maybe, just maybe, I'll do what you ask.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 23:51   #16
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Any bets that that was shai/ghosteh?

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 01:02   #17
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkOne
Can I sue the arse off them?
oh i'm sure you could sue them, but the case would probobly get dismised. So yes and no.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote