User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Sep 2003, 04:21   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
your mission, should you choose to accept it...

right.. i think i posted this about a year ago, but anyway..
i'm looking for some teddy bears to add to my collection. i'm looking specifically for the ty beanie baby country bears, but i might be willing to accept a substitute if it's cute enough :\

so i would like someone to go buy me a teddy bear and mail it to me. what do you get in return? either i buy you something canadian you would like that's the $$ equivalent of the bear, or other payment arrangements can be made (you can't ask for sex unless you're willing to fly me over there :\)

will anyone accept?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 04:24   #2
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
what if we fly there to give it to you?

then can we have sex0r?
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 04:25   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
uhm.. no :\
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 05:28   #4
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
What about a carebear?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 06:58   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Hmm.

A teddy-reindeer okay?

They sell tons of em in the marketplace.

Stupid Laplanders.

Very stupid indeed.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 18:37   #6
Aryn
Happy

a teddy reindeer sounds cool..
pics?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 21:47   #7
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light
Re: your mission, should you choose to accept it...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i'm looking specifically for the ty beanie baby country bears
i'll look out for Britannia for you if you don't have it :)
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 21:57   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
They sell little bears in the gift shop at my work. But i dunno wtf a 'ty beanie baby country bear' is. :/
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 22:04   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
a teddy reindeer sounds cool..
pics?
Lemmesee if I find googling.

Dunno if I can be arsed to send though. Post is such a messy thing.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 22:33   #10
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Which ones in particular are you looking for?
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 23:00   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i ahev the brittania bear and the tirish one and the german one, two usa ones i think that's it

i'll sell them for $10000 ?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 23:27   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Can I have a Jacques Villeneuve T shirt ?

Its not as if anyone wears them anymore

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 23:30   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: your mission, should you choose to accept it...

Quote:
(you can't ask for sex unless you're willing to fly me over there :\)
Works for me
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 23:48   #14
Aryn
Happy

i've already got britannia.. but thanks

what i've already got are:
Britannia (England)
Chinook (Canada)
Erin (Ireland)
Germania (Germany)
Liberty (USA)
Maple (Canada)
Osito (Mexico)
Sakura (Japan)

there are a few European exclusives i'd like.. also some from Australia and New Zealand
hey.. i can dream this will work can't i? :\
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 23:50   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My sister has Germania*.

*Bloody hobbits.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 23:55   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Britannia (England)
Chinook (Canada)
Erin (Ireland)
Germania (Germany)
Liberty (USA)
Maple (Canada)
Osito (Mexico)
Sakura (Japan)
those are the ones i have, i'm so sad
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 00:18   #17
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
those are the ones i have, i'm so sad
i suspect lies :\
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 09:12   #18
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
only thing candian i would want is a bubba beer can with beer still in it
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 10:08   #19
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
i collect beanie baby puppies

stopped buying them for a little while cause new grown up boyfriend disaproves

as he is currently being all aloof i may start up again

(check out ebay btw, there are loooooooooooooooooooads of beenies on there)
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 13:50   #20
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Quote:

Britannia (England)
Chinook (Canada)
Erin (Ireland)
Germania (Germany)
Liberty (USA)
Maple (Canada)
Osito (Mexico)
Sakura (Japan)

there are a few European exclusives i'd like.. also some from Australia and New Zealand
hey.. i can dream this will work can't i? :\
I have 'England' the bear and 'Spangle' the bear (USA). I also have some other Ty beanie bears which aren't country ones....
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 02:02   #21
Aryn
Happy

i almost bought Kanata (canadian bear) yesterday but my sister wouldn't let me
also i looked on ebay.. they don't have the ones i want at a decent enough price
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 14:25   #22
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
when i get some money ill buy one, payback can be its equivalent of koolaid and other candy substances
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 18:57   #23
Aryn
Happy

done deal! \o/