User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 00:31   #1
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is for the UK "too hot to sleep crew"

Need. More. Ice. For. Pillow
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 00:33   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Asimov ought to put me to sleep.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 00:35   #3
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Hence my "Stay online until it goes cool or I fall unconscious from exhaustion" plan.

TOO ****ING HOT FOR ENGLAND!!!!!!!
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 00:37   #4
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
yeah

it's so warm and humid. it's like being trapped in one of Karm's armpits

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 00:38   #5
Nathan

tis rather hot might bring the air conditioner unit upstairs
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 00:40   #6
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a ceiling fan in my room because I'm great.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 00:46   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im 'too hot to sleep WITH'

apparently. She was laughing while she said it tho
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 01:03   #8
Evil Skragg

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
I gotta work in a bar in this **** tomorrow

FUXOR
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 01:32   #9
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Windows open.
Pint of Vimto + ice.
No more trousers.

I'm tempted to open the side case on my PC in the hopes of the fan cooling my feet a little. Or I could just fall asleep watching tv downstairs again. Its alot cooler down there.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 01:50   #10
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Windows open.
Bastard bugs.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 02:29   #11
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
sleep?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 03:01   #12
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Bastard bugs.
The ones around here have yet to grasp the complexities of curtains - i.e. getting to the other side of them.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 03:10   #13
Evil Skragg

I agree, English bugs are retarded.

Now, I have a catch 22 situation.
I either open my window, thus letting cool air in and being refreshed, but get woken up by the f***ing 6am express to MAnchester Piccadilly
OR i leave my Window closed, and cook in silence.

HELP!!!
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 03:17   #14
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
i just spread a moths inards all over my tv
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 03:53   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Every home should be air conditioned.
Properly.
not with some stupid big ass machine thing that you have to plug into a wall socket.

i mean proper ventilation stuff.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 03:54   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Every home should be air conditioned.
Properly.
not with some stupid big ass machine thing that you have to plug into a wall socket.

i mean proper ventilation stuff.
it should be standard if we're gonna keep getting summers like this

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 04:03   #17
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I'm using the computer in the dark. Moths attracted to the CRT phosphorescence.
A sizable embassy has come and gone while I've been here. Small, big, lively, calm. Quite dull really.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 04:06   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
it should be standard if we're gonna keep getting summers like this
Theres not a single shop or house, apart from shacks, that do not have air con in florida.

All shops have to have restrooms too!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 05:18   #19
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Take a shower before bed and sleep without sheets.

Helps a lot.

Oh yeah, and since I've been living in conditions like this for 19 years, welcome to my world.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 07:53   #20
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
you c an't jsut say 'oh it was hot' give us the temperature fs!
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 07:55   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
woah

i have to go to work now that wasnt enough sleep, dammit.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 07:55   #22
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
<3 deffeh
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 08:08   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
<3 bed

now i just spent 10 frightening minutes searching for my maplin badge

thank **** i found it.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 08:16   #24
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You're worried people won't know you're a Maplin employee by your complete lack of knowledge and disinterest in customer needs?

No need for a badge from what you've told us so far.

*chortle*

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 08:17   #25
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Hey guys, isn't your state raining all the time though?
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 09:55   #26
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
shush hobbeh

you are fat, always eat cheeseburgers and live in a trailer.

it was 30 odd degrees centigrade last night

its going to reach 32 degrees today

sometime this week (according to rumour: wednesday) its going to be the hottest day britain has ever seen 40 degrees centigrade or something.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 10:19   #27
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
What's the problem? Go to Focus or B&Q and buy one of those quiet fans and leave it on all night. That's what I do, no probs. Stop whining.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 10:22   #28
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
you c an't jsut say 'oh it was hot' give us the temperature fs!
We're British, we're therefore meant to moan about the weather whatever it is. On the other hand it is bloody hot and humid and it's only 10am :/

(Hot meaning it's going to get to somewhere between 30 and 35 C today)

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Theres not a single shop or house, apart from shacks, that do not have air con in florida
That's Florida, it's expected to be hot there fs!
This is Britain. It's meant to be cold and raining which is why every house is equipped with central heating and has any possible form of ventilation securely closed.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 10:58   #29
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Just use a fan you ungrateful bastards.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 11:21   #30
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I need to travel on the train in this ****, its like sitting in a cooker
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 11:23   #31
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Bah stop moaning, this weather is ace. Means for once i'm not cold after coming back from holiday \o/.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 11:40   #32
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
****ing brits, no matter what, they'll complain about the ****ing weather.

Just quit your job, pop some pills and pretend you're in Ibiza.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:05   #33
Evil Skragg

Avoid the sun. Become Nocturnal \o/
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:06   #34
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
I need to travel on the train in this ****, its like sitting in a cooker
or not...cause most of the train are cancelled as the tracks have melted
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 14:20   #35
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Weak British pussies

Complaining when it's raining, and now it's nice weather they are still complaining.
OK, it's a tad warm, but when you sit very still and don't do too much you're fine.
Take an example to the French... it's hot there, but they do jack **** and still manage to survive.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:11   #36
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Skragg
Avoid the sun. Become Nocturnal \o/
If only shops and the like remained open during the night it would be a perfect solution
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:37   #37
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

heh

hottest day of the year today
34 degrees C in a lot of the country.
Hottest on record in england is 37.5 degrees.
Please god don't let it get that hot

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 17:06   #38
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Im getting skin cancer, my skins turning this freakish brown colour......HELP!!!!
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 17:17   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
even with every window in the building open and the fan on next to the desk and even the door jammed open, its still 31 degrees celcius in here fs
and im wearing a shirt
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:17   #40
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
even with every window in the building open and the fan on next to the desk and even the door jammed open, its still 31 degrees celcius in here fs
and im wearing a shirt
Much too hot
I'm not even wearing a shirt...

Phw0ar
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:21   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's just a bit of heat. Uncomfortable, but that's all. Although if it gets MUCH hotter, it'll disrupt homeostasis and the like, and all the friendly bacteria will denaturise.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:23   #42
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Although if it gets MUCH hotter, it'll disrupt homeostasis and the like, and all the friendly bacteria will denaturise.

I hope he's not followed us here somehow.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:32   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara

I hope he's not followed us here somehow.
I'm going to keep someone in a room at 320K and see what happens.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:35   #44
sayonara
Shai Halud

OK

Make sure you give them AIDS first, and a bag of mixed herbs.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:10   #45
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
shiet
now you people remembered me of meh hot summers
considering that here its normal a stable 35 degrees, and that when you go to bed you soon become soaked
yes i mean soaked
in sweat, and you cant stop thinking " its too ****ing hot to sleep" and then you think about the tests and the classes in the next day, well its enough to put people in agony =(

its like a nightmare you see
you have no freaking idea what the sentence "too hot to sleep" means =(
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:26   #46
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Take a shower before bed and sleep without sheets.

Helps a lot.

Oh yeah, and since I've been living in conditions like this for 19 years, welcome to my world.
now now. How humid does it get down there? I lived in a place for 21 years that in summer time liked to get upto 80-100 degrees with 60-100% humidity AND NO RAIN. I'll take the 100 degree dry days here anyday over that.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:33   #47
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
now now. How humid does it get down there? I lived in a place for 21 years that in summer time liked to get upto 80-100 degrees with 60-100% humidity AND NO RAIN. I'll take the 100 degree dry days here anyday over that.
and where is that, arkansas boy?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:37   #48
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
after it rains it gets to about 70% humidity and about 80 degrees.

Makes you feel like ****. Although I will admit that I have experienced the 100% humidity and 100 degrees combination, it was in a place that I could easily go inside and cool off with central air. Here we have a swamp cooler. WHICH IS ABSOLUELY POINTLESS WHEN IT'S HUMID

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:49   #49
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Let me get this straight, you're complaining about a 32ºC temperature?

pffft

amateurs

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:56   #50
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
after it rains it gets to about 70% humidity and about 80 degrees.

Makes you feel like ****. Although I will admit that I have experienced the 100% humidity and 100 degrees combination, it was in a place that I could easily go inside and cool off with central air. Here we have a swamp cooler. WHICH IS ABSOLUELY POINTLESS WHEN IT'S HUMID
100% Humidity is rain...

:ninja:

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote