User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jun 2003, 00:55   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
My cat's lack of interest in insects trapped behind our window

When she was younger she used to chase and try to catch the flies buzzing about on the inside of our windows. Often she would smite them with her mighty palm and eat them whole. She also used to eat spiders that ran across our floor.

Now she hardly even gives them a glance before she falls back into her routine of staring at something on our lawn that I myself have never really discovered as particularily interesting.

So is this just because she found out in her youth that flies and spiders taste like crap, or is it because she's no longer got the spirit of a hunter in her and has settled into a lazy habit of doing nothing all day?

Cat experts, I value your answers!

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 00:59   #2
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
She's a "big cat" now, and only chases worthy victims. You don't have rats around where you live?
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 01:03   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Unfortunately we don't. All we have are... other cats. And since we have yet to find a reason to rename her to Cattibal, spiders and flies are the best she'll ever get.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 01:04   #4
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
That's a haggard name. :/
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 01:06   #5
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

stop feeding her, that will set her straight.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 02:30   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
same with my cats

she usually chases my foot now though

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 02:30   #7
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
she wants sex
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 07:02   #8
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

she's depressed. get her on kitty prozac
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 09:43   #9
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
my cat chases slowworms and this things which look like stumpy slowworms with legs, hopefully her kittens will grow up to be pro hunters.

they'll probably be retarded 'cause of the time they spend with my dog though
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 10:32   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
My cats also catch slow worms and grass snakes too - yet to bring in an adder tho. The older one of the four doesnt bring anything back to the house anymore, but the others do. I guess its just part of cats getting old(er) (shes only 7). :/