User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:06   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Websites

I have some questions about the interweb that i would like answered.

The reason behind this is i'm thinking of making a web site (obviously i wont be doing the code or anything like that ... that's why i have computer type friends ... i will however be doing the 'creative thinking content up' thing tho).

Anyway the basic idea(s) i have require quite a bit of time and effort so i want some financial remuneration for it.

As such ...

'How can you make money from a website?'

I would be greatful if people could tell me all the possible ways of doing so.

Info about banners/pop-ups how much you can get (price range) for them, click through banner money, money from Phone companies for time people spend looking at your site ... i would like to know it all.

Thanks.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:09   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
There are three ways to "make" money:

1. Humor. This works pretty well, but you got to be veeeery funny and very active for it to work.. Besides, you don't make enough to make it go around, i would guess.
2. Games. Look at PA. Lol.
3. p0rn, and there is where the money lies...

Banner ads and stuff like that sucks, but pop-up's suck even harder. If you have pop-ups, i wont go into your site! Simple as that. Besides, to make any money like that, you need a very good user-per-day thing, plus many that click. (Lol pa r3 lol)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:14   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Snurx I've got an idea and it's funny.

However i need to constantly update and that would take ALOT of work.

As such i need to know how to make money from a website.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:15   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Snurx I've got an idea and it's funny.
This doesn't involve calling people gay every five seconds does it?
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:20   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
This doesn't involve calling people gay every five seconds does it?

Actually it doesn't.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:24   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Actually it doesn't.
So it can't be your idea then?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:25   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Websites

Quote:

you can't

not very easily at least

stuff like affiliate links (ie. ppl click link to go to amazon, they buy something from there and you get a % of what they spend) if you have a LOT of traffic and a lot of different users might make you some money (probably just enough to pay for your domain and hosting )

ukaffiliates is one i think i looked at before but having a site with 2000 odd users and i still didn't make any money from it
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:33   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Re: Re: Websites

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
ukaffiliates is one i think i looked at before but having a site with 2000 odd users and i still didn't make any money from it

2000 users ... is that per month or per day or what?
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:34   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Websites

Quote:

total
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 21:34   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i meant 2000 registered users

somewhere around 600,000 page hits in about a year i think tho dunno how many were unique user hits or whatever
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:02   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
The problem is people don't want to pay for something they can't physically touch or feel. Whatever you are offering, they can probably get it for free somewhere else on the net.
That's why you either need to come up with something very unique or need to keep it free and find a way to get paid by amount of views.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:07   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

S.I. people wont be able to get what i'm offering anywhere else from the net (i'm creating it).

Still tho i think i need to keep it free to view (to stop rip off artist from ****ing me over).

As such i need to know of the ways of getting paid that you mentioned (so please go into detail).
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:10   #13
Ragnarak

Quote:
S.I. people wont be able to get what i'm offering anywhere else from the net (i'm creating it).

Still tho i think i need to keep it free to view (to stop rip off artist from ****ing me over).

As such i need to know of the ways of getting paid that you mentioned (so please go into detail).
you mean paying to register a la SA forums?
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:12   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
you mean paying to register a la SA forums?

That's a possible i suppose but it still means that folk will be paying for my 'work' thus leaving me open to the rip off artists :(

I need other ideas.

LOTS OF THEM.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:26   #15
Ragnarak

Quote:
That's a possible i suppose but it still means that folk will be paying for my 'work' thus leaving me open to the rip off artists

I need other ideas.

LOTS OF THEM.
well u can either charge people to:

register and have unlimited access to content

pay each time they view content (this won't happen unless content is something very special and unique)

something like the livejournal system where you pay for account credits (which you need ootherwise you can't have an account), they last for a month or so and when they run out your account loses some of the special features which can be renewed by buying more credits (the credits can be given to anyone you want as well)

there's not a lot else you can do to be honest
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:30   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Re: Re: Websites

Quote:
stuff like affiliate links (ie. ppl click link to go to amazon, they buy something from there and you get a % of what they spend) if you have a LOT of traffic and a lot of different users might make you some money (probably just enough to pay for your domain and hosting )

Do you know what kind of % (ie of what the click through users spend) that you get?
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:31   #17
Ragnarak

Quote:
Do you know what kind of % (ie of what the click through users spend) that you get?
can't remember, i think it was quite high around the 5 or 10 % mark, but you need amazon (or wherever) to approve your site which means it has to be kinda established and receiving a lot of hits already
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:33   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Selling stuff thorught for example amazon is pretty hard, i think, and you need to find out what stuff the people who visit your site want.
IE, a graffiti site can promote graffiti movies, books, and cans, but would not do very good at selling pottery and/or flowers.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:34   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Websites

Quote:
receiving a lot of hits already

Do you know (approximately) how many hits?
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:35   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Selling stuff thorught for example amazon is pretty hard, i think, and you need to find out what stuff the people who visit your site want.
IE, a graffiti site can promote graffiti movies, books, and cans, but would not do very good at selling pottery and/or flowers.

It's OK there's a big market of stuff (i think anyway) that people who visit my site would be interested in buying (from say Amazon).
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:36   #21
Ragnarak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Websites

Quote:
Do you know (approximately) how many hits?
afaik there isn't a number (there's no way someone from amazon could look and see how much traffic you're having)

think if the site just looks good and it's obvious you're having a lot of visitors they'll accept you
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:37   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Websites

Quote:
think if the site just looks good and it's obvious you're having a lot of visitors they'll accept you

K, Thanks.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:37   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Websites

Dace.

1. Get a forum
2. Give me the link.
3. Let me rape it for a few days.
4. 2500 threads and 500 users!
6. Profit (And one step closer to the island \o/)
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:43   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Websites

The site wouldn't be up for a while.

The content would take ****ing ages to do.

The design would have also have to be worked out (an di want i to look ****ing ace so that would take a bit of time to).

I'll keep you in mind for future forum spamming tho :)
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 22:46   #25
Ragnarak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Websites

Quote:
The site wouldn't be up for a while.

The content would take ****ing ages to do.

The design would have also have to be worked out (an di want i to look ****ing ace so that would take a bit of time to).

I'll keep you in mind for future forum spamming tho
keep me in mind for anything that'd involve me being paid money to do
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 23:34   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
just get a proper ****ing job Dace. i know you have 'a job' but it's 'a job' not a job.

tsk

YOU WASTERS.
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 12:55   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It isn't really possible.

The only examples I can think of that cover their costs are SA, which charge for full access as you know, and b3ta, who go solely on donations (but get a lot given the community is big enough and always lively).

Forget banner ads, CPM ads don't pay nearly enough to buy a pot noodle, and CPC ads just don't work because no ****er will click the ads.

And the problem with getting in more users to show more ads to get more money is you end up paying more money for the extra bandwidth you're using which means you've got to make even more money from the ads.

'etc'

Edit:
Oh hell, here's a list I'm making up as I go along
  • Banner adverts
  • Annoying popups that will see people leaving your site in droves
  • Affiliate programs
  • Subscription
  • Premium content payable for by use of some credit system related to above
  • Company sponsorship; see theregister.co.uk and all the Intel ads on Intel related pages
  • Merchendise, as in t-shirts, mousemats, other related crap that PA showed has no chance in hell of selling
  • Honour-based donation system, like b3ta

I'm out.
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:08   #28
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

my bestfriends sister owns a porn site

she makes loads on money
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:09   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dace Porn can be marketed under the slogan 'There's No Accounting for Taste'.
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:15   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Dace Porn can be marketed under the slogan 'There's No Accounting for Taste'.
http://pablissimo.net/img/dace.gif
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 16:08   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Thanks Pab.
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 16:11   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW Rag what was your web site about?
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 16:37   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Thanks Pab.
Keep your **** in your kecks and we'll all be happy
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 16:39   #34
Ragnarak

Quote:
BTW Rag what was your web site about?
twas a football site
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 16:47   #35
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
twas a football site
Is it returning soon?

I miss CGI IRC =(
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 16:50   #36
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Is it returning soon?

I miss CGI IRC =(
we get the server/bandwidth for free but the bloke who owns it had to upgrade the server software and everything went pear-shaped

the backups wouldn't restore the db properly so we decided to **** it and start from scratch. got a bit put up last night but not got around to adding the cgi irc stuff yet and busy revising
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 16:54   #37
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Just finished all my revision \o/
So I thought I'd redesign my school's website and then see if I can pimp the layout to them...
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 16:55   #38
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
You could always put up a paypal link (or somthing like it) and beg people to send you money. (every $5 helps ;-) )
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 19:13   #39
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: Re: Websites

Quote:
can't remember, i think it was quite high around the 5 or 10 % mark, but you need amazon (or wherever) to approve your site which means it has to be kinda established and receiving a lot of hits already
Referal fees at amazon are quite complicated.

For starters all Indirect links gain you 5% referal fees (this is 5% of the excluding VAT and P&P price BTW). This means just sending the visitors to the home page or using a search box or banner will only get you 5%

If you supply a direct link to the items which take alot more effort on your part this can rise to 15% referal fee. This however has restrictions.

For starters its only applcable to books, all other items get just 5%. For a book to be applicable it has to have a saving over the rrp of a certain amount (which off the top of my head i cant remember) otherwise it again only get 5%

At certain times Amazon may however be pushing a certain item. For these they will push the referal fees up (normally from 5% to 10%)

To pay for the costs that running fcrew incure we have been using this method for just over 2 quaters now. Members have spent in excess of £1000 through the links which has left us with a referal fees of around £70, which is certainly enough to cover any costs the alliance might have but you certainly couldnt live on it. For this to really make you any serious money you would ahve to sell alot of items through the site.

HOWEVER i would still condider using it, after no matter how small the amount its more than you would get and certainly can be run alongside any other scheme you have
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 21:10   #40
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point

Wakey the amazon affiliate pimp \o/
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 21:14   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Websites

You bumped a months old thread just to say that?

Thread Closed.
Closed Thread