User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 22:01   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Blain vs Real Man

Blain comes out of a box after 44 days and gives a big speech on how he has rediscovered himself and how he loves everyone and cries like a bitch

Real Man comes out of the box after 44 days, goes for a shit then grabs a curry and a pint

I ask you....

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 22:03   #2
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Blain vs Real Man

but is that good for your heart?
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 22:04   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its a pint and a curry, who gives a f'k ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 22:05   #4
Pie
Banned

Pie is an unknown quantity at this point

Perhaps the "real" way isn't always the "only" way.
:nods:
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 22:05   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

curry is awful because they ruin food with unneccesary spice

Last edited by LHC; 19 Oct 2003 at 22:19.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 22:16   #6
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

If he was really starving for 44 days and as soon as he starts eating he could get kidney diease. Wouldn't that be a great ending to this whole BS story.

To bad he is an illusionist.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 23:07   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was in London while Blaine left the box*

*I got a shite burger then left London as quickly as possible
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 12:49   #8
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

If he had starved for 44 days, his immune system would no longer be working.

Like Intrepid said, this is an illusionist we are talking about here. I'm sure he's perfectly well enough to have a curry.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 14:08   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Real men are hardcore
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 14:10   #10
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Real men don't stay in ****ing boxes
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 14:17   #11
Pie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
If he had starved for 44 days, his immune system would no longer be working.

Like Intrepid said, this is an illusionist we are talking about here. I'm sure he's perfectly well enough to have a curry.

They dont actually rush you to hospital on a stretcher just for publicity gag.
I don't think this was an illusion as such, rather something he wanted to achieve. It's not impossible, just very dangerous.
And yes, his immune system is very weak, and if he isn't treated properly or put back on foods correctly he could die.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 14:28   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

That would be comedy gold, no?
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 14:35   #13
Pie
Banned

....not really.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 16:12   #14
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie
I'm not saying you're wrong in this particular instance, but that's just naive.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 17:22   #15
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

His doctor ordered no sex or he could have a heart attack. Does this include wanking?
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 17:47   #16
Pie
Banned

Quote:
I'm not saying you're wrong in this particular instance, but that's just naive.

Are you saying i'm wrong?
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 09:23   #17
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie
Are you saying i'm wrong?
Being a gimmick doesn't automatically make you clever or funny you know, you still have to work for it.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 14:31   #18
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie
I don't think this was an illusion as such, rather something he wanted to achieve. It's not impossible, just very dangerous.
And yes, his immune system is very weak, and if he isn't treated properly or put back on foods correctly he could die.

I belive he was rushed to the hospital after his entombed in ice trick as well. And that was an illusion.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 14:34   #19
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie
They do when it's to a private hospital. All you do is give them some money

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 14:35   #20
Pie
Banned

Quote:
Being a gimmick doesn't automatically make you clever or funny you know, you still have to work for it.

mm yes, but im not a gimmick? Least I wasnt LAST TIME I ****ING WELL CHECKED AND SAW YOUR MOMMA SUCKING MY ****ING **** why dont you get your ****ing HEAD out of your ASS and give me a break you ****WIT instead of always being on with this SHIT you ****ing ****!
I hate you!

Last edited by Pie; 21 Oct 2003 at 14:50.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 14:54   #21
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnaw
I belive he was rushed to the hospital after his entombed in ice trick as well. And that was an illusion.

Says who?
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 15:44   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

says EVERYONE

great argument eh?

he was just getting hot air pumped into the ice block all the time. I could now make the brilliant joke about him having enough "hot air" in him already, but i won't. oh, i just did.

shit
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 15:45   #23
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I find it (ever-so-slightly) amusing that people who claim they don't care what he does feel the need to go on about him so much.

It seems to me that all David Blaine's "stunts" simply involve absolutely nothing in different locations. If he is so keen on testing his limits, why doesn't he actually try doing something?

eg. that Ranulph Fiennes bloke is going to run 7 marathons in 7 days , too much like hard work to DB.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 16:03   #24
Pie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I It seems to me that all David Blaine's "stunts" simply involve absolutely nothing in different locations. If he is so keen on testing his limits, why doesn't he actually try doing something?

Because of course, spending 40 odd days in a box with no food or social contact requires absoloutly no physical and mental preperation.
I'm really sure you could do it without going "batshit insane" He may not have run a length, or climbed a height but I respect him for being able to achieve it, and I reakon you could learn some serious lessons about yourself and the kind of morons who inhabit this world through doing it.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 16:08   #25
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie
mm yes, but im not a gimmick? Least I wasnt LAST TIME I ****ING WELL CHECKED AND SAW YOUR MOMMA SUCKING MY ****ING **** why dont you get your ****ing HEAD out of your ASS and give me a break you ****WIT instead of always being on with this SHIT you ****ing ****!
I hate you!
I rest my case.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 16:14   #26
Pie
Banned

Quote:
I rest my case.

On what?
your momma? cus shes so fat you could use her to rest stuff on AHAHAHAHAH!!!!11
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 16:18   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie
On what?
your momma? cus shes so fat you could use her to rest stuff on AHAHAHAHAH!!!!11

This is not going to go well for you if you don't try.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 16:19   #28
Pie
Banned

sorry boss
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 16:35   #29
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

i reckon he kept little tablets of food in his pocket.

if he was a real man, he would have done it with no pillows or blankets.

also did anyone see the program on C4 last night about him coming out (no jokes plz) i think he was going a bit over the top
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 17:14   #30
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

who would pay me to change pie's rank to 'unfunny'?
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 17:17   #31
Pie
Banned

I'd pay you to get your mom to stop calling me!
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:13   #32
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Your mom said that when you did her she was asleep and didnt wake up

Workmonkey was funnier......

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:16   #33
Pie
Banned

Yes but, Im not affiliated with workmonkey in any way, cant you read or what? are you a Quadro spazz or what!
Why dont people listen?
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:17   #34
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

You don't say anything of any interest to anyone. You could just **** off and go back to flipping burgers

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:19   #35
Pie
Banned

hey...

...that hurt ;(

I think this is what regret feels like.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:20   #36
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Take the hint and be a good poster

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:21   #37
Pie
Banned

I am good????//?!??!!?!!!>!!!?!?!?!?!?!?/1/1?!1
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:22   #38
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

sorry bud no

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:23   #39
Pie
Banned

least I have a decent location, yours is just poorly thought out and feckless.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:27   #40
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Someone has never been to the Queen Vic

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:28   #41
Pie
Banned

Been to?
I've had her!
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:28   #42
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I mean, come on Pie, how long are you going to keep up this persona ? After a while the mods WILL ban you. Why not go with the flow, be less annoying and join the in crowd ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:29   #43
Pie
Banned

Well then I'll create my new account
WORK_PIE.

Oh yes, Im going to look forward to that one.
Oh yes I am.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:30   #44
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Good, so you promise to be less of a wanker ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:32   #45
Pie
Banned

Where did I say that?
I bet delete the post.

take it to P.Ms ladies.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:35   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Play nice children.
Closed Thread