User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:22   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your Funeral Arrangements

I want to be cremated.

I want my ashes to be burned again to make sure.

And I want Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries playing as the coffin goes down into the burning dealy.

You?
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:25   #2
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Your Funeral Arrangements

I want to be buried, but I don't want things to decompose and eat me, so I think some sort of inert-gas-filled air-tight coffin is in order.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:28   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I would like to be disposed of in whichever way is economically efficient, and forgotten about as soon as possible.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:29   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Funerals are awful, just leave me where I lie thanks.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:30   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

More specifically, what tune do you want either the coffin to be brought in to or to burn to.

I need inspiration. Ironic songs would be good.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:35   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Another one bites the dust
Highway to hell
Livin on a prayer
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:36   #7
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'd like to donate everything to science that science will accept and cremate the rest. Then scatter the ashes in Stockholms Skärgård.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:52   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I want my ashes to be burned again to make sure.
Make sure of what? That you're dead? This would seem to be [pun]overkill[/pun]

As for me, cremation is the only way to go baby, ashes scattered over the Solent and Brighstone Downs on the Isle of Wight.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:54   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Make sure of what? That you're dead?
I wouldn't want people thinking that I'd done a half-assed job of being dead. I'd be using my full ass should I be cremated twice. And maybe have the ashes buried. At sea.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:56   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Make sure you're cremated Eastern style, in full view, on a bonfire, so people can see your skull explode.

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 21:08   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd preferably be buried in a big either stone or metal casket which is placed into a tomb of sorts.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 21:10   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

So kids can come along and drink cider and piss on it after you've gone?

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 21:11   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So kids can come along and drink cider and piss on it after you've gone?
The tomb will have a lock on it.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 21:12   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

It could be the Make Out Tomb of Luuuurve.

Like on US teen movies. Instead of 'Let's go to Make Out Point' it'd be 'lets have sex in Leshy's tomb'.

See? It'd be fan-bastarding-tastic.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 21:12   #15
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

I want my penis to be served at the funeral reception.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 21:52   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
More specifically, what tune do you want either the coffin to be brought in to or to burn to.

There is of course 'Always look on the bright side of life', although for sheer pretention, I'm going with Muse's Thoughts of a Dying Atheist.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:15   #17
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

After death, I want to be submitted for bioweapons research so i can still kick teh royal shee-yit out of scallies from beyond the grave.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:25   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
It could be the Make Out Tomb of Luuuurve.
If that would make it a national monument so it would never be broken down, I could erm... be dead with that.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:30   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is insane.

DM has posted in a thread about funeral arrangements and yet nobody has said anything.

Personally I'd like to have my ashes thrown into the sea while the Hell March plays.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:41   #20
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by inf
I want my penis to be served at the funeral reception.
Obviously you're not planning a large wake
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:43   #21
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This is insane.

DM has posted in a thread about funeral arrangements and yet nobody has said anything.

Personally I'd like to have my ashes thrown into the sea while the Hell March plays.
So you want ot be cremated I take it?
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:49   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
So you want ot be cremated I take it?

Unless you have some marvellous other plan for converting my bones into ashes heh.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:51   #23
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

I want to be embalmed in clear plastic and placed on display in my local pub.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:54   #24
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Maybe I could steal one of the phasers they use in filming Star Trek and vaporise you.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 23:58   #25
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I'll be cremated with Cop shoot Cops 'Everybody loves you (when you're dead)' playing in the background.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:02   #26
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This is insane.

I am saddened by the lack of comments.

Is my oldness waning?

Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:02   #27
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF do I care how I am buried. I will be dead, its not like I will give a shit. In other words, Funerals are for the living.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:37   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
I am saddened by the lack of comments.

Is my oldness waning?
That's two escapes from jokes you've had today =(
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:43   #29
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

I would like to be buried, but as with Proteus i don't want manky things to eat me up. also i'd have to be kept lying in a bed for a month after i have died just to make sure i'm dead.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 00:52   #30
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Buried.

Simple as that. I'll be dead so it wont really matter.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:10   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be dead so i wont care.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:11   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Saying that tho i might make it a condition of my will to have a bizarre funeral (getting people who are in my will to do "****ed up shit") just for the sheer amusement of it.

Obviously it would only be whilst i was alive id get ot experience the humour but still ...
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 09:35   #33
Pie
Banned

Pie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I want to be buried, but I don't want things to decompose and eat me, so I think some sort of inert-gas-filled air-tight coffin is in order.
It's just going back to whence you came.
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 09:41   #34
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Spike Milligan stipulated he be buried inside a washing machine, to confuse archaeologists. or so I am told. This seems wise, but I don't plan on dying anyway.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 09:58   #35
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

i wanna be shot into deep space so my dead body doesn't litter the solar system.. or turned into a Diamond
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 10:17   #36
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been programmed to self-destruct when I die.

evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 10:49   #37
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

When I die my destructor is called and I clean up all used memory myself.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 10:54   #38
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
When I die my destructor is called and I clean up all used memory myself.
This is possibly the geekiest reply EVER.

Funny though
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 12:29   #39
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I was thinking of letting the science rip off any useful (or useless) organs possibly left after my wrestling match with the eight-wheeler.

Rest can be burned or whatever.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 14:11   #40
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Mummified and buried under an obelisk.

Song to be played, Mash theme song - Suicide is Painless.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 14:34   #41
Pie
Banned

Post Re: Your Funeral Arrangements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Stuffed, and evil grin placed on my face.
Placed in the living room with a 'hail hitler' pose.
To scar the kids FOREVER.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 15:26   #42
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie
Don't you love me anymore?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 15:28   #43
Pie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Don't you love me anymore?
of course I don't.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 15:45   #44
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

oasis - live forever
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 13:47   #45
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

donate my organs (if any still work, the way i am going, they won't) to help others and cremate the rest, very small service, ashes scattered somewhere, doesnt matter where really.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 14:13   #46
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemay
oasis - live forever
Gloria Gaynor - I will survive
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 14:20   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

A late addition to my arrangements would be the playing, as I was cremated of "Disco Inferno".
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 15:55   #48
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Your Funeral Arrangements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Gloria Gaynor - I will survive
First I was afraid
I was petrified
Code:
pet·ri·fy   Audio pronunciation of petrified ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (ptr-f)
v. pet·ri·fied, pet·ri·fy·ing, pet·ri·fies
v. tr.

1. To convert (wood or other organic matter) into a stony replica by petrifaction.
   2. To cause to become stiff or stonelike; deaden.
   3. To stun or paralyze with terror; daze.

good choice in music

EDIT:

I was wondering; is anyone else going to identify this song with an one eyed alien forever after?
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan

Last edited by cnaw; 19 Oct 2003 at 16:50.
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote