User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:36   #1
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Karm

The administrator has disabled Who's Online.

Any chance on getting this to work?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:38   #2
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road
Re: Karm

somewhere on my list..
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:42   #3
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

<AliasX> oh jeasus
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:46   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
somewhere on my list..
Wub j00
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:50   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

WTF is that avatar? :eek:

Transformers robots in de skys
Unread 11 Oct 2003, 23:59   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
WTF is that avatar? !:eek:

Transformers robots in de skys
Looks to me like Starscream

You any idea how hard it is to find a recognisable Transformers image in 100 x 100 ?
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 00:11   #7
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

starscream the one that got killed by galvatron in Transformer the movie for tryin to take the throne after thinking that megatron was dead

(technically megatron was dead, and had infact become galvatron)
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 03:23   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
starscream the one that got killed by galvatron in Transformer the movie for tryin to take the throne after thinking that megatron was dead

(technically megatron was dead, and had infact become galvatron)
I remember it like it was yesterday ... and ironically , thats because i was watching the movie on DVD yesterday.

I also have the original series on DVD

And am genuinely looking forward to the Live Action Movie , scheduled for release 2005/06.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:14   #9
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I remember it like it was yesterday ... and ironically , thats because i was watching the movie on DVD yesterday.

I also have the original series on DVD

And am genuinely looking forward to the Live Action Movie , scheduled for release 2005/06.
now i don't feel some lame because i have the movie on the way to me via netflix. Thanks kur
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:16   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

always has been, always will be shit.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:51   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i also own the original series on dvd, but i dont own a dvd player
shame really
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 11:38   #12
I Am TDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Looks to me like Starscream

You any idea how hard it is to find a recognisable Transformers image in 100 x 100 ?
If I didnt keep getting banned I would probably have drawn you one.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 19:01   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

23 Posts today , and no sign of a ban. You may be onto something ....

(PS : An animated GIF of Jazz transforming, if you can)
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 19:51   #14
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

I really liked the Dinobots & Constructicons
<AliasX> oh jeasus