User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 12:10   #1
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking lighting farts

Cnaw, the GD poster that brought you many "wonderful" threads such as the bible quiz and testicular torsion, asks a predictable new question.....

How many of you have lit your farts on fire, and of those peeps, how many of you have singed your hair or worse? Inquiring minds want to know.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 12:13   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: lighting farts

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
Cnaw, the GD poster that brought you many "wonderful" threads such as the bible quiz and testicular torsion, asks a predictable new question.....

How many of you have lit your farts on fire, and of those peeps, how many of you have singed your hair or worse? Inquiring minds want to know.
This sad event we call life is but the dying catatonic coughs of a Novgorodian tram conductor.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 14:51   #3
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I have. It wasnt very impessive.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 15:34   #4
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't, but I've witnessed people who have. All I can say is, backdraft's a bitch

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 01:54   #5
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
There was a guy I went to school with that accidentaly set his pants on fire doing this.