User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:04   #1
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Distinct Personalities

JJ mentioned distinct personalities in a closed thread. He said DavinBrahm was known for his pro-America right or wrong attitude. Jonny is known for his ability to easily tear apart arguments.

Who else do we have?

Wu_Trax was becoming rabidly anti-American for a time, but seems to have cooled off a bit recently.

Vermillion for his level-headedness and knowledge of history.

Tactitus was known in PA for tactical/strategic skills in analyzing the game, but also he made observations on GD that clarified points of difference between GDers.

Arketrolleman was fun to discuss with but he said some things that were way out there and occassionaly lost his temper. I think his ancestors were vikings.

Zar would like to see every last Zionist man, woman and child dead. OK, I'm exaggerating, but he definitely does not like the whole idea of Zionism. He also does not argue well, and may actually be an alt troll for Wu_Trax (Just joking Wu_Buddy. I know you would not do that).

Leshy was the guy I thought was a Dutch woman. No idea where that came from. Could it be that his posts are effeminate?

I think Snurx was in my gal at one time, but I'm not sure.

Lots of people. What are your opinions of them and your opinion of me?

Am I the old military guy who lived in Europe for 15 years?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:05   #2

guest is an unknown quantity at this point
Please massage my Internet ego too.

thx
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:10   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
i've been here so long and i'm never recognised for anything :/ not even a **** poster
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:11   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
i've been here so long and i'm never recognised for anything :/ not even a **** poster
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:17   #5

Why do you think that is?

I'm trying to make it big on the Internet myself.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:18   #6
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
we need to be more lol and less asl
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:20   #7

Quite possibly.

Is anyone more recognised than Shai? Could it be said that he is the most popular person on the forum?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:23   #8
mbushell

mmmm, shai gar, mmmmmm
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:26   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by guest

Could it be said that he is the most popular person on the forum?
lolly roffle
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:26   #10

Are the most respected people funny all the time?

Or have they done one single hillariously funny thing in the past that they can rest their laurels on?

Or are they just all round nice people?

Or do they self perpetuate their fame by being part of a small group of 4 or 5 people that continously refer to the other members of their group all the time like a little clique when they arent actually funny in any way?

Or something else?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:26   #11
mbushell

i think 'on' gives it away
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:28   #12
mbushell

Quote:
Or something else? [x]
it all boils down to size of penis (or lack of size (or lack of penis))
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:29   #13

Quote:
it all boils down to size of penis (or lack of size (or lack of penis))
do you have a very small, or other wise lacking penis then?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:31   #14
mbushell

my shovel broke cos i dug my hole so deep :/
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:34   #15

do you think that if you used the same name on irc as you do on these forums you might get more respect/fame/women?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:36   #16
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
no one here is particularly special.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:38   #17
mbushell

Quote:
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
i've had you ignored (inf) since i was tricked into clicking a link that ignores you, i'm too lazy to undo it so rarely cba reading your posts :/
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:40   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by inf
no one here is particularly special.
here we go mbushal, inf's pearls of wisdom.

do you agree? is this a place of mediocrity where the inept fuel their egos?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:41   #19
mbushell

i think you're reading too much into this 'internet' thing and you should go off and lol at badger badger mindlessly
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:43   #20

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger snake
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:43   #21
mbushell

^ lol
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:03   #22
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Where exactly is noicatel and I'm sorry, but I do not know where you cat is.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:05   #23
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:

Or have they done one single hillariously funny thing in the past that they can rest their laurels on?

Or do they self perpetuate their fame by being part of a small group of 4 or 5 people that continously refer to the other members of their group all the time like a little clique when they arent actually funny in any way?

Or something else?
I was kinda hoping people would list what other people are known for.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:11   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Or something else?
Voted for option four.

PS Hold on this thread was about distinct personalities and nothing to do with any sort of vacuous attempt to state mind-numbingly obvious facts that have been pointed out hundreds of times before :(
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:14   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Voted for option four.

PS Hold on this thread was about distinct personalities and nothing to do with any sort of vacuous attempt to state mind-numbingly obvious facts that have been pointed out hundreds of times before
it was hijacked by 2 people that apparently are not recognised enough to have personalities. i was just asking questions
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:14   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
I was kinda hoping people would list what other people are known for.
texan is known for being called texan

jonny is smug and has a god complex

mbushell is known for his lack of recognition
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:15   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
it was hijacked by 2 people that apparently are not recognised enough to have personalities. i was just asking questions

I'd say I'd be able to summarise your personality for you if you told me your previous accounts.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:18   #28
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
texan is known for being called texan

jonny is smug and has a god complex

mbushell is known for his lack of recognition
Alright. I knew I was known for something.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:19   #29

Quote:
I'd say I'd be able to summarise your personality for you if you told me your previous accounts.
this is my first account here im afraid.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:19   #30
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Please massage my Internet ego too.

thx
go away shai

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:22   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
this is my first account here im afraid.

You should come on irc and make some new internet friends then.

PS Why did I get an "objective" description while the other two had "subjective" comments?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:23   #32

Quote:
You should come on irc and make some new internet friends then.

PS Why did I get an "objective" description while the other two had "subjective" comments?
because i dont know anything about you?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:26   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
because i dont know anything about you?
As much fun as this is it's my birthday today and I'm going off to get exceedingly drunk. OH LOOK AT ME THIS IS MAKING ME COOLER BY CONVINCING PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET THAT I DRINK AND HAVE FRIENDS HOW COOL AM I THEN EH?

Probably not very
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:27   #34
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Distinct Personalities

Quote:
Wu_Trax was becoming rabidly anti-American for a time, but seems to have cooled off a bit recently.
not at all
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:45   #35
Texan
Prince of Amber

Distinct Personalities

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
not at all
I like you the way you are. Don't change.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 18:51   #36
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Distinct Personalities

Quote:
Could it be that his posts are effeminate?
User banned under Clause #1.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 20:08   #37
Texan
Prince of Amber

Re: Re: Distinct Personalities

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
User banned under Clause #1.
I don't seem to be banned. No offense intended Leshy, I really thought you were a woman. I have no idea why that is.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 21:01   #38
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
The W evades your grasp
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 22:04   #39
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
W desperately wants to be recognised as the intelligent, thinking, enlightened one who has an excellent grasp of reality and all the difficult maths and logic problems the world has to offer, but no one thinks of him that way because they wouldn't know 'smart' if it walked up to them and slapped them in the face. Also, he's not enlightened, he just thinks he is.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 00:24   #40
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
W desperately wants to be recognised as the intelligent, thinking, enlightened one who has an excellent grasp of reality and all the difficult maths and logic problems the world has to offer, but no one thinks of him that way because they wouldn't know 'smart' if it walked up to them and slapped them in the face. Also, he's not enlightened, he just thinks he is.
Yeah!
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 00:30   #41
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
jenny's turned into a bit of a bitch (unless she always has been!) but i'ts probably just attention seeking or because of abuse from her father. maybe she's just doing it to live up to the oxford stereotype!
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 02:56   #42
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
You're all

Texan, i was? I can't remeber either But then, it had to have been in a old round, (i would think so at least) and then i went under another nick i think?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 06:29   #43
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 08:07   #44
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
That last post seems to have summed up the general mentality 'most' accounts take when people don't share the same ideas.

Anyway, here's my handfull:

Dreadnought:

Karmulian: Under-rated.

Sarina: Cute and cuddly, she's smart by not spending so much time on the forums.

Kura: Inquisitor of pop-culture and humor.

Mushroom: Somehow tosses in techie-stuffie into most posts (I really don't know how he does it :/).

Leshy: Young Dutch girl, just now blossoming before our geeky, perverted eyes. :eek:

JC: LOLLYROFFLYWEE! (How's AR? )

MM: The only person I've never really talked to that I think I would get along with (with pants on).

Bloomers III: Fag.

meaple: Wannabe-fag.

SilverSmoke: Greasy fag.

Yahwee: Fag.

Jonny: Adorable when mad.

Jennfier: No matter who or what, no one is nearly as perfect as she perceives (or lack thereof ).

Nod: Security.

W: Entertaining.

Jakiri: TOO. MUCH. TIME. ON. THE. FORUMS.

Texan: I'm sorry, but I won't give you the satisfaction of recognizing you. :blinkblink:
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 08:14   #45
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm too crap to get a mention.

I understand why, so its ok.

<insert comment about how I'm actually cool in rl>
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 13:33   #46
Elfhelm
Polar Bear

Elfhelm is an unknown quantity at this point
Elfhelm is known for posting in random threads every couple of months (but only by him).
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 16:07   #47
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
As much fun as this is it's my birthday today and I'm going off to get exceedingly drunk. OH LOOK AT ME THIS IS MAKING ME COOLER BY CONVINCING PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET THAT I DRINK AND HAVE FRIENDS HOW COOL AM I THEN EH?

Teehee. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE OF THE TRUTH. THAT IS HOW NERDS TALK. THEY'RE ALL "LOL @ ME DRINKING 2342345 PINTS OF BEER I SO COOL, NOW I HAVE TO HAX0R SOMEE STUFF".
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 16:12   #48
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
The "Sad Loser Geek" gimmick already covered that.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 16:40   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Is anyone more recognised than Shai? Could it be said that he is the most popular person on the forum?
LOL
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 17:11   #50
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
guest: bland and humourless like a tax form