User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Sep 2003, 04:04   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Maybe Scorpio isn't a fairy after all

but he's ****ing dull...

no dancefloor action for him today, while i was hyper

girl of last week was profesionally rejected, no other girls were pulled, danced with quite a few but no snogging action.

Good weekend, cheap too.

NN.

Theam
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 04:21   #2
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
I'd snog you <3

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 06:04   #3
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Scorpio is erm GOD. sorry, had to get that out.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 12:58   #4
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maybe Scorpio isn't a fairy after all

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
but he's ****ing dull...

no dancefloor action for him today, while i was hyper

girl of last week was profesionally rejected, no other girls were pulled, danced with quite a few but no snogging action.

Good weekend, cheap too.

NN.

Theam
Yes, I wasn't really in the mood for "dancefloor action" after that BEEP puked all over me. BAH!

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 15:17   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
you attract weird things scorp, among men there are other things :P

but i had a good time, shame i forgot the number of that girl i almost picked up in the cellar
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 15:29   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Comedy dutch people don't have friends you lying poppy-smelling whore-using windmill-loving clog-wearing semi-German homosexuals option.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 16:41   #7
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
you attract weird things scorp, among men there are other things :P

but i had a good time, shame i forgot the number of that girl i almost picked up in the cellar
that's because she never gave you her number, duh

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:51   #8
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Comedy dutch people don't have friends you lying poppy-smelling whore-using windmill-loving clog-wearing semi-German homosexuals option.
it was a night out in #club wasnt it?
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 20:53   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
#club @LHC
#club End of /NAMES list.

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 21:08   #10
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
#club @LHC
#club End of /NAMES list.

yeh who goes clubbing at 9pm sunday night, it was bangin' last night
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 21:22   #11
Bobzeh
Sheep Lover

Bobzeh is an unknown quantity at this point
I slept with TWO girls AT ONCE the other night. Way to go \o\
Bobzeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 22:49   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
that's because she never gave you her number, duh
which was the essence of my error.

She was nice, goodlooking eyes and the piercing was actually stylish.
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:39   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lol i go out and get drunk and i meet girls.

i'm so cool
Unread 21 Sep 2003, 23:42   #14
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
<insert simpson's quote here>