User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Sep 2003, 07:10   #51
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
MrL, Sword, or Dace, maybe.
That's the top3, in no particular order.

((

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 15:33   #52
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Re: Re: If you had a chance to..

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Incidentally,

Not you, because you're crap.
I aim to please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 15:40   #53
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Queen
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 16:15   #54
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Queen
She's to old for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 19:37   #55
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
((
When did you become a GD'er?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 20:42   #56
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw Nod once, he was being suspended by his testicles at the time.

Met MrL, and he's ok.

Met JJ, he's a closet case.

I'd quite like to meet MM, but I have a feeling I probably have already :spooky:

edit : Is there a :spooky: smiley? I want one.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 20:52   #57
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
None of you fruitcakes.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 20:59   #58
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
EEP

Now that I think about it there are quite a few people I'd like to meet :\

Jonny of course for our long planned drinking contest
Jenny just because
Giles because I'm intrigued
Henry to see how wormy he is irl
Bobsy because he rocks
MrBrick I'm not quite sure why just I imagine we'd get on rather well
NB3 because he's a good friend and I'd like to scare him in non nasty manner
RR_0 for same reasons as NB3

Probably others...

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 21:00   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
Met MrL, and he's ok.
I met MrB, and he was hairy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 21:31   #60
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I met MrB, and he was hairy.
was
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 21:45   #61
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I'm going to attack Ini at work soon.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 21:54   #62
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
was
I chose my words wisely.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 21:55   #63
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
MrL, because I need to beat him at SSBM

Aryn, just because.

RadicalEdward, just because

JJ, because he wouldn't give my his phone number

And hobbie, for the same reason given above.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 02:43   #64
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
She's to old for you.

I'm willing to sacrifice for the sake of the relationship.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 02:50   #65
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
cause i can chooose only one. I wanna make it intresting. so i choose Marilyn Manson because ummm well i have a feeling his nick is sort for MM which means he's really a candy!!!!!
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 02:51   #66
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
MrL, because I need to beat him at SSBM

Aryn, just because.

RadicalEdward, just because

JJ, because he wouldn't give my his phone number

And hobbie, for the same reason given above.
since i gave u my phone number u don't wanaa meet me no more? awwww (yeah yeah, i know. u never wanted to meet me ;-) )
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:10   #67
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i would meet mirai
cause we were supposed to but didn't :\

and i'd pretty much want to meet most of the crew in the uk. cause you've all got funny accents :\
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:21   #68
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
and i'd pretty much want to meet most of the crew in the uk. cause you've all got funny accents :\

Yes lets hear all aboot the funny British accents ;)
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:25   #69
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Yes lets hear all aboot the funny British accents
state e use wee man
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:33   #70
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
When did you become a GD'er?
I've mostly been voyeuring in my closet. only recently did I start posting daily ((

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 05:12   #71
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
My first choice would be Leshy. That is because I thought he was a Dutch woman. Even though I was mistaken, I guess we could do man things in Amsterdam. Are you still on Leshy?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 07:17   #72
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Theres a thread for coming out

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 15:03   #73
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
Theres a thread for coming out
Thanks. I saw it. I prefer women, but "any old port in a storm" as the ship captains used to say.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 18:59   #74
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
Cyp or W

just to ask them why they're weird
I'm not weird at all any more, I'm completely normal, exactly average, 99% human, so I moved to http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum, where all the normal people are.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:53   #75
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes lets hear all aboot the funny British accents
what you talkin abowt?
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 19:55   #76
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
what you talkin abowt?
It takes different strokes to mod the world.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:06   #77
Aryn
Happy

shut up if you're not going to say anything that makes sense :\
or is relevant
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:07   #78
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
It takes different strokes to mod the world.
Now that was just a lie.

For instance, when did we have a mod that was hetrosexual?

I rest my case.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:14   #79
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
For instance, when did we have a mod that was hetrosexual?
me :\
and uhm... uhm.. hmm... geez you're right :\
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:16   #80
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Get this thread back on track people.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:17   #81
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Jakiri started it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:17   #82
Aryn
Happy

i'd want to meet jonny
just because he's pretty much the only person i haven't even seen a pic of yet :\
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 20:47   #83
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
rr_0

already met bloomers
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 21:13   #84
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
shut up if you're not going to say anything that makes sense :\
or is relevant
'What you talking about' is a line from Different Strokes.

'It takes different strokes to make the world' is a line from the theme tune to different strokes.

Sees?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 00:19   #85
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: If you had a chance to..

Kura, Vampy, Madi and Jose Cuervo
DaWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 14:09   #86
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Hey I heard a rumour that the nights dawn trilogy is being made into a series of films a'la LoTR

I'd only want to meet the people who I liked on this forum/irc.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote