User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Sep 2003, 00:52   #1
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point
Bugga

I was going to actually sign up but the registration screen is too complicated - like why can't people just make it easy. As I'm a pretty casual player that's 2 accounts (me and a friend) lost purely for the sake of asking too many questions. Shame.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 00:53   #2
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
wrong forum - assuming you're talking about pa

:duh:
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 00:58   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
NAME: Your name.
ADDRESS: Your address
Phone: Your phone #
Email: Your email
Username: What you want your login name to be
Rulername: What you want the name of the ruler of your planet to be.
Planetname: Make an educated guess given rulername.
Race: Just pick one, it won't make that much difference if you're not playing seriously.
Alliance nickname: 'Your name inside the alliance'.

then tick the box.

then press 'sign up'.

It's REALLY REALLY DIFFICULT.

ps

PD AWAITS!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 00:58   #4
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Wrong forum.

And you must be really thick if it's too complicated for you :/
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 02:34   #5
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point
it really wasnt hard at all..
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 08:15   #6
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
I knew the answers to most of the questions, but they simply don't allow all the answers, so that made it a bit hard even for me (I succeeded though, too bad :P)
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 09:11   #7
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bugga

Quote:
Originally posted by mikay
As I'm a pretty casual player that's 2 accounts (me and a friend)
Does nothing about this post strike anyone as a bit odd? Though I must admit ive not heard the, "oh it was my imaginary friends account" excuse for a while.
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 09:35   #8
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Bugga

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
Does nothing about this post strike anyone as a bit odd? Though I must admit ive not heard the, "oh it was my imaginary friends account" excuse for a while.
"Trust ppl the way you are yourself"

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Rudmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 10:04   #9
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

what if he has both parts? i could see how the forum could be confusing then ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 11:03   #10
mikay

Planetarion Passport Registration

Basic Details.
This will be your Planetarion Passport login name and nick name, this will stay with you between rounds, and is also your forums name. The username is what you want visible to users and the login can be a different more secret name that you actually use to login with.
Login name
Display name

Please use a valid email address to recieve the activation email, you will need this to activate your account. If you use hotmail or other web based email clients, please make sure mail from @planetarion.com email addresses DO NOT get sent to bulk mail.
Email
Verify Email

---------------------------------

See - I have a forum id, I'm using it to post this. Why do I want another one. Passport - don't want 1 of those. Just want a login page.

Unread 13 Sep 2003, 11:29   #11
mikay

Quote:
Originally posted by Gerbie
I knew the answers to most of the questions, but they simply don't allow all the answers, so that made it a bit hard even for me (I succeeded though, too bad :P)
You know, I played R2-R7 and I was NEVER called a cheat before. A friend has 6 SIX, countem) registrations left and not much time to get ppl started so - I could have had 5 imaginary friends if I was a bit less stupid. Doh!

Unread 13 Sep 2003, 11:35   #12
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Bugga

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
tsk, you should have payed attention.
Imaginary multi-ing cousins also work

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 14:27   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
It's utter nonsense you have to give your phone number and home address. I can see people not signing up because they have to give that information.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2003, 14:29   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Passport - don't want 1 of those.
The Passport system will be expanded in the (near) future, and you will require an account then, so might as well register in advance
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 00:12   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
jpaweb01.planetarion.com/signup.pl
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote