User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:26   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Petition for Al-Qaida

I asume you have your lengthy arms and far seeing eyes all of the interweb, thus also here.

I hereby beg you in your next 'campaign of terror' to focus on the real bitches of what I would call 'American life' and 'capitalistic bastard' or in general 'Western ****ers'.
I want you to bomb the **** out of them, make life hell and make them, and those associated, wish that they were never been born.
Those agreeing with said victims should be sodomized in the most gruesome manner known to mankind, or worse.
I am talking about the RIAA.

Kill the mofo's.

Signed

Hans Morsink
aka
Theamion.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:31   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Do a petitiononline.com thing and I'll sign.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 22:33   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Do a petitiononline.com thing and I'll sign.
Me too :nv:
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:30   #4
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
agreed
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:31   #5
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
aye me too
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 23:41   #6
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I wonder how long it would take the CIA to come visit me if I signed that.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 04:14   #7
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I wonder how long it would take the CIA to come visit me if I signed that.
not long as New Mexico has a few offices for Intelligence agencies. ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 05:15   #8
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lately I've been having this fantasy of getting together ~100 people, building a rolling pirate ship or two, and driving down to RIAA headquarters and shooting the **** out of them. Then we'd make off with their secretaries and ATM cards, and sail off into the ocean.

It'd be like that scene from Meaning of Life. Except then Monty Python would get sued for inspiring violence.

It's a nice fantasy tho.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 13:40   #9
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
This thread has my approval
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 13:49   #10
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
They deserve a few vans of TNT shoved down their arse indeed.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 13:50   #11
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
You really want to kill hundreds of people even if they are employed by the RIAA ?
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 13:56   #12
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
You really want to kill hundreds of people even if they are employed by the RIAA ?
They are collabarators.

Maybe we could persuade that 12 yr old who is being sued to make a suicide attempt. That would also work...
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 14:06   #13
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
They are collabarators.

Maybe we could persuade that 12 yr old who is being sued to make a suicide attempt. That would also work...
Filing lawsuits (even against 12-year-olds) is justification for terrorism?

Ashcroft's got nothing on you guys.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:04   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Al-Queda!!! Al-Queda!!! Al-Queda!!! Al-Queda!!!

DOWN WITH THE RIAA!!! DOWN WITH THE RIAA!!! DOWN WITH THE RIAA!!! DOWN WITH THE RIAA!!!

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:06   #15
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Al-Queda!!! Al-Queda!!! Al-Queda!!! Al-Queda!!!

DOWN WITH THE RIAA!!! DOWN WITH THE RIAA!!! DOWN WITH THE RIAA!!! DOWN WITH THE RIAA!!!

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!!!
I sense anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to the Dark Side. The Dark Side leads to the RIAA.

Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:11   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Maybe when they blow up the RIAA offices, instead of shouting 'Allah Ackbar', they could shout 'Kazaa Ackbar'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:31   #17
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
ya spelt incognito incorrectly

(random comment generator rocks on GD)
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 15:47   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
Lately I've been having this fantasy of getting together ~100 people, building a rolling pirate ship or two,
It was a pirate office block
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 17:55   #19
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
It was a pirate office block
Creative license.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 17:59   #20
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
The RIAA doesn't employ people.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote