User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Aug 2003, 20:13   #1
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
UFOs explained?

Last night my housemate and I witnessed an absolutely bizzare sight over the sky of south Manchester (UK, obviously!)

I was wondering if there was somewhere official or highly regarded - online or otherwise - that documents such things and explains them, or allows people to report them.

Thanks,

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 20:15   #2
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
What did it look like?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 20:16   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Here's an explanation: You were fking drunk and/or stoned
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 20:19   #4
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
What did it look like?
"Strange"... like a big flame that took of from somwhere in the center or north of manchester, climbed real high quickly, then headed off toward the airport (south west).

About the only thing we could think of was a helicopter by the way it moved, but it went too high and fast. Then we figured it was a plane with an engine on fire - but that would make the news.

Hrmz...

Maybe amatuer rocketeers?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 20:20   #5
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Here's an explanation: You were fking drunk and/or stoned
For the first weekend in months, neither drink nor drugs passed my lips... I was totally straight!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 31 Aug 2003, 20:25   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Maybe amatuer rocketeers?
In a city? Wouldn't that be dangerous?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 20:26   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
In a city? Wouldn't that be dangerous?
I've done that kind of thing, it's great fun
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 20:27   #8
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I've done that kind of thing, it's great fun
Remind me not to go near Durham at night.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 20:58   #9
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Remind me not to go near Durham at night.
/me reminds Proteus not to go near Durham at night.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:05   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
There was a UFO siting that made the front page of our local paper last week. I never saw it tho.

Quote:
UFO SPOTTED OVER TOWN
Published in The Whitehaven News on 28/08/2003

A UFO was spotted over Whitehaven on Saturday night.

People in the Corkickle, Valley, area of Whitehaven saw a big star surrounded by white lights and what appeared to be a framework.

One of the residents, John Burns, of Irt Avenue, came into The Whitehaven News office to report the sighting.

“It was pear shaped and came in from the Solway Firth over the Valley. There were no navigation lights, just white lights all round it and some sort of fabrication linking the thing up. It was very unusual. I had never seen anything like it – and none of us had been drinking.”

There was also a twist in the tail of the so-called flying saucer.

“Just as it went off in a south-easterly direction towards the Lake District, some broke off or was jettisoned, falling to earth like a flash of light,” said an amazed Mr Burns.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:06   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
military aircraft lighting up the afterburner?

ive watched an F15 fly low over aber and then turn vertical and climb whilst slapping on the afterburners.

except this was in day.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:08   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
You didn't see a UFO because UFOs don't exist.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:10   #13
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
You didn't see a UFO because UFOs don't exist.
Anything flying that you dont know what it is, is a UFO.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:11   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I mean things with aliens inside.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:14   #15
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Then you should have said that.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:19   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

The following is a sentence. Indeed, perhaps I should have said that. I have just written a sentence.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:22   #17
Mong
Forever Delayed

Hrm it hadn't occured to me that it might be a military jet. The speed and manouverability would make sense. But there's no tactical base around these parts.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:24   #18
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: UFOs explained?

Quote:
I was wondering if there was somewhere official or highly regarded - online or otherwise - that documents such things and explains them, or allows people to report them.
You can report UFO sightings to the Police, the UK Aviation Authority and I believe the RAF. They are the official places. The unofficial ones are are UFO study groups/society's, you can google for groups close to you.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:26   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Here's an explanation: You weren't fking drunk and/or stoned
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:26   #20
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
The following is a sentence. Indeed, perhaps I should have said that. I have just written a sentence.
Dont be a nob.

If they knew it was an alien craft it wouldnt be a UFO.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:28   #21
Mong
Forever Delayed

Can people for once not turn a serious request into a flame fest?

Plzoktnx

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:33   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Hrm it hadn't occured to me that it might be a military jet. The speed and manouverability would make sense. But there's no tactical base around these parts.

M.
not one you know of.

Sandy was telling me that large parts of florida around the south where its basically swamp for miles have several airbases dotted about that are unmarked and not on any maps anywhere.

Id imagine the uk has its fair share of unmarked stuff too.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:37   #23
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Can people for once not turn a serious request into a flame fest?

Plzoktnx

M.
on GD ? I don't think so
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:41   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Loads of stuff, like the former nuclear research centre in grenwich.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:44   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

Consitution hill in aber has a hollowed out centre. ITs where they move priceless art etc and things britain holds 'sacred' in case of nuclear war.

Oddly enough tho aber would be a 'top priority' if we were ever actually nuked because its one of 2-3 places in all of britain that has land based nuclear weapons near by.

hurrah.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:45   #26
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
"Strange"... like a big flame that took of from somwhere in the center or north of manchester, climbed real high quickly, then headed off toward the airport (south west).

Maybe it was a dragon ejaculating?

Ok, I just wanted to post in this thread.
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 21:45   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Durham and Cambridge were both high on the list.

Bugger.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 22:19   #28
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
not one you know of.

I'd say supersonic jet aircraft are pretty hard to hide on an island as densely populated as GB. Furthermore, this happened in Manchester. Where do you propose that this base is situated?

Conspiracy theories are so passé

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 31 Aug 2003, 22:19   #29
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
not one you know of.

Sandy was telling me that large parts of florida around the south where its basically swamp for miles have several airbases dotted about that are unmarked and not on any maps anywhere.

in addition, as those of you living neary hilly bits (pennines [these are close to manc], derbyshire,wales etc)
will be aware, they like to night fly over terrain and things like that.

I know they do 'bombing runs' on lakes and buildings in (mostly small cities or from high altitude so folks dont noice )cities etc sometimes, gotta get the practice on somehow.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 22:26   #30
Mong
Forever Delayed

I'm with NB3 on this one. That sounds the most likely story. Amateur rocket people would soon get in bother for launching rockets near one of the world's busiest airports!

I noticed that soon after the "thing" made it's rapid ascent, a 767 dropped from the stack into it's final approach. So I guess the "thing" was getting out of the way.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 31 Aug 2003, 22:26   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Furthermore, this happened in Manchester. Where do you propose that this base is situated?
Underneath Old Trafford.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 22:34   #32
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Underneath Old Trafford.
There's actually an elaborate bunker system running below the streets of Manchester. Not a lot of people know that.

My workmate does; he broke and almost severed his toe, breaking into one of the entrances.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 31 Aug 2003, 22:45   #33
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
There's actually an elaborate bunker system running below the streets of Manchester. Not a lot of people know that.

My workmate does; he broke and almost severed his toe, breaking into one of the entrances.

M.

shall i just not bother with the cheap joke about trying to nick the contents ?
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 22:52   #34
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
shall i just not bother with the cheap joke about trying to nick the contents ?
Erm... pray tell! As no joke seems evident

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 31 Aug 2003, 23:05   #35
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Erm... pray tell! As no joke seems evident

M.
either the moments gone or im **** at jokes :/
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 23:07   #36
JammyJim
Godfather

im going to go for the latter
:((((((((
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 23:10   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The joke:

You said that he was 'breaking in'.

Now, conventionally, breaking in means that you enter a place illegally, usually through force (such as putting out a window). It is therefore associated with crime.

It can also be assumed that these secret bunkers have something valuable in them, otherwise they wouldn't be hidden, or well protected or similar.

What he's saying is that the language and motive is consistent with an attempted robbery, and that Mancs are thieving scum.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 23:12   #38
JammyJim
Godfather

The Ferrari F1 Team recently fired the whole Pit-Crew to employ some young unemployed youths from Liverpool. The decision to hire them was brought on by a documentary on how unemployed youths in the Liverpool area, can remove a set of car wheels in less than 4 sec without proper equipment.This was thought to be a good move as most races are won & lost in the pits these days & Ferrari would have an advantage. However Ferrari soon encountered a major problem: Not only were the lads changing the tyres in under 4 seconds but within 10 secs they had resprayed, re-numbered and sold the vehicle to the McLaren team.

is a much better joke
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 23:16   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

But less topical
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 09:46   #40
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm it'd be cool if aliens would just get it over with and visit US. why do we have to go through all the trouble.

other thing is. about unmarked stuff. where my dad works (aldermaston, part of the AWE) wasnt marked on maps for years. then it got put on them, then taken off for another 5 years then put back on, in those 5 years all you had to do was buy a 5 year old map... dumb and the fact there was a load of roads going into a huge area of er...nothing.

did he get into the underground network? i may actually have to travel to manchester and have a look at that.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 10:06   #41
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
did he get into the underground network? i may actually have to travel to manchester and have a look at that.
there is one in london as well. My university had several access points, but I think you got expelled if you went into the tunnels though

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 10:14   #42
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: UFOs explained?

Quote:
Last night my housemate and I witnessed an absolutely bizzare sight over the sky of south Manchester (UK, obviously!)

Thanks,

M.
contact MUFON

please don't tell me i'm the only one on these boards that knows what mufon is...
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 10:28   #43
Mong
Forever Delayed

Re: Re: UFOs explained?

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
contact MUFON

please don't tell me i'm the only one on these boards that knows what mufon is...
It's american. It has little relevance to me!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 1 Sep 2003, 10:33   #44
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: UFOs explained?

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
contact MUFON

aah yes, mufon. the highest concentration of probed anuses in the world outside of a gay pride march.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 10:48   #45
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: UFOs explained?

Quote:
It's american. It has little relevance to me!

M.
fine then.

then how about one of the "fine" pages here:

http://directory.google.com/Top/Soci...nited_Kingdom/
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 12:28   #46
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Winchester is a bit bunker filled etc.
Blair and his cronies head down this way it would seem.

And JJ, their aiming north of us, sweetheart, we just get all the ****ty fallout.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 13:02   #47
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
Winchester is a bit bunker filled etc.
Blair and his cronies head down this way it would seem.
bunkers in Winchester eh? well if there is ever a nucleur war i know i'm safe did anyone hear that they were going to convert some of the old cold war bunkers in london to houses and sell them?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote