User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:03   #101
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
That's affirmative. There are no more decent children left out there who deserve a gift.

does this mean you are no longer going to have sex with children?

or am i misreading something?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:14   #102
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis

does this mean you are no longer going to have sex with children?

or am i misreading something?
I only do the parents. Single mum's seem to have kids who get's most gifts. Go figure

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:16   #103
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
I only do the parents. Single mum's seem to have kids who get's most gifts. Go figure
Carrying two empty sacks (apparently).
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:19   #104
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
From the Peoples Republic Of Yorkshire

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:19   #105
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Carrying two empty sacks (apparently).
Is this one of your virgin jokes?

You don't need glue in your tubes to 'do it'.

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:22   #106
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Is this one of your virgin jokes?

You don't need glue in your tubes to 'do it'.
wtf are you talking about?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:24   #107
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
From the Peoples Republic Of Yorkshire
Branded computer that posts stuff when nobody's looking (that's how I imagine it works anyway).

ps - no I'm not, I just live there. Shhh!
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:27   #108
BarbieKen

Quote:
wtf are you talking about?
Santa Claus!

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:28   #109
sayonara
Shai Halud

Carrying an empty sack.

[I'm going back to my original meaning which about 3 people will have 'got']
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:32   #110
BarbieKen

You where the one asking what we where talking about. Now, all of a sudden it's me who didn't get the point.

Intruiging.

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:41   #111
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
You where the one asking what we where talking about. Now, all of a sudden it's me who didn't get the point.

Intruiging.
I asked what you were talking about, not 'we'.

As in:
(1) what are these "your virgin jokes" you speak of, and
(2) how exactly is saying you have an empty sack the same as saying you don't get any? If anything its claiming you've had too much.

However, since I couldn't be arsed explaining all that again I just went back to my original "Carrying an empty sack" instead of "Carrying two empty sacks" because for the tiny number of people who got the joke you have now pretty much nailed the point home.

And that is what reaaaaaallllllly happened guv.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:53   #112
BarbieKen

Hypotetically;

I didn't get your ultra linguistic joke, due to the sheer fact that I'm not speaking English as my primary language.

Three other people on these boards got it, so it must be quite internal, and quite frankly, dense, as the point of joking is for people to understand it.

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 17:09   #113
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hypotetically;

I didn't get your ultra linguistic joke, due to the sheer fact that I'm not speaking English as my primary language.

Three other people on these boards got it, so it must be quite internal, and quite frankly, dense, as the point of joking is for people to understand it.
Poor gimmick.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 17:11   #114
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Good Gimmick
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 17:52   #115
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
one of our top posters*

*by post count
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 17:55   #116
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
middle sized fag
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 17:59   #117
BarbieKen

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtle.

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:12   #118
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:

Is was nothing to do with linguistics. It was the contextual equivalent of "six cans short of a six pack".

Therefore it was not internal at all, but only accessible to people with a highly developed abstract thinking process. And no, that's not the point of joking.

You've really sucked the life out of it now.
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Poor gimmick.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:14   #119
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pokeborg
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:15   #120
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Cravatted.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:21   #121
Dreadnought

Quote:
Cravatted.
Person who reply's to people when ur not meant to in this thread only say stuuf.

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:22   #122
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Blowhard.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:23   #123
Dreadnought

old dog can't learn new tricks

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:00   #124
BarbieKen

Quote:
Is was nothing to do with linguistics. It was the contextual equivalent of "six cans short of a six pack".

Therefore it was not internal at all, but only accessible to people with a highly developed abstract thinking process. And no, that's not the point of joking.

You've really sucked the life out of it now.
I would not advice you to become a comedian then. As for the highly developed abstract thinking process. Bull**** idea man, really really bull****.

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:01   #125
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Thinks he's funny, but isn't very often actually entertaining.

Is probably an account belonging to someone who was 'infamous' for a few weeks several months ago and thinks that being 'big' on an online forum makes him cool, but doesn't have his original account because getting it deleted was 'cool' and a 'statement' in this important world of the PA forums.

Probably in his early 30s, between jobs, and wished he could show up to a PA meet and be cool but never does because then ppl will realise that he's not even normal 'coolness', never mind actually being cool, rather like when we all discovered that syn sid was a short bald man with crooked teeth, in his late 40s(50s?).

Will never talk to anyone like me because we'll point out how unbelievably old skool he isn't. Not even I'm old skool, and I reg'd my first account here 1 month after Messiah.

Is 2 minutes short of a recital, in an 'intelligence' sense, not a 'sanity' one.

Also, see my sig.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”

Last edited by Jennifer; 30 Jul 2003 at 19:12.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:03   #126
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
back?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:07   #127
bagg
Stoppit

bagg is an unknown quantity at this point
slippy
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:07   #128
Ragnarak

confused?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:09   #129
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
I would not advice you to become a comedian then. As for the highly developed abstract thinking process. Bull**** idea man, really really bull****.
I have no intention of becoming a comedian. But if I did, the poor understanding of life you display would be the sort of subject matter I used.

Now stop breaking this thread.

Ragnarak:

and and
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:10   #130
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Was I close?

damn you

posts at annyoing times
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:13   #131
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Suprisingly similar to vampy
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:20   #132
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

button pusher
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:21   #133
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Spamming this thread for acknowledgement.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:22   #134
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

YOU WILL NOT SAY THAT WHORES NAME IN MY PRESENCE OR I WILL COME ROUND TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT YOU TO A BLOODY PULP AND CARVE PATTERNS INTO *YOUR* ARMS, IMPLANT METAL BALLS IN *YOUR* WRISTS, AND TATTOO "I'M A FKING WHORE" ON *YOUR* BACK
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:23   #135
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'miffed'
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:25   #136
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Lush.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:27   #137
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Bouncy

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:28   #138
sayonara
Shai Halud

A bit like Sabrina only wears pinker dresses.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:42   #139
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
vicious
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:56   #140
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Bouncy
Beer Good, Beer Foamy!!
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:58   #141
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

who?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:02   #142
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Hypotetically;

Are you Rico? That's the only person I can think of that talks unmitigated bollocks saturated with twaddle to the extent you do.

Am I right?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:11   #143
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Northerner, and hence AUTOMATICALLY SUPERIOR TO YOU SCUMMY SOUTHERNERS/SCOTTISH PEOPLE.

ps. Yes he is.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:12   #144
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Professor of all he surveys.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:18   #145
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

King of Leeds

Remember to think happy thoughts
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:18   #146
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Professor of all he surveys.
Loose of foot and free of fancy.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:22   #147
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
against everything

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 15:58   #148
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
dont know him but appears nice

be kind
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 16:02   #149
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Who?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 16:03   #150
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
King of Leeds
Clearly a bit of a joker
Closed Thread