User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:21   #51
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Intermittantly good poster.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:22   #52
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
a threat to society
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:22   #53
Dreadnought

this one time, at band camp, i made a good post.

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:23   #54
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
nerdy angst person
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:23   #55
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

a less **** member of the board
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:24   #56
Dreadnought

gimmick account with no humour

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:32   #57
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
autofellater
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:35   #58
Dreadnought

makes no sense

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:37   #59
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

who?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 03:49   #60
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
yes exactly.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 05:19   #61
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
someone with a scary amount of military knowledge, oh and he pokes badgers with spoons apparently.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 05:46   #62
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
An oldtimer.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 08:18   #63
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
reputable
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 08:19   #64
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
In &hearts; with ragebabe
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 08:20   #65
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
beaten
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:02   #66
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
presumably a dirty hobo.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:25   #67
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
It took me hours to get what the **** he was on about, guess I should've read the post properly, instead I started to look for the 'on the wall kind of' posters.
Yes I'm that stupid.

Oh, and, nfi.

[edit: and now noone will write about me because of that **** cnaw ]
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:25   #68
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
In &hearts; with ragebabe
huh?
-Masterplan
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:30   #69
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Psychopathic against dolls.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:44   #70
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Psychopathic against dolls.
awww. u remembered my photo. i'm touched.

----------

sleepless
-Masterplan
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:51   #71
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Didn't read my second post./
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:02   #72
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Didn't read my second post./
i thought you were describing yourself in that post ;-)

----
confusing
-Masterplan
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:23   #73
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

in my second post I was describing myself.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:08   #74
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Possessor of too many letters
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:10   #75
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
odd nick
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:31   #76
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
The original ****** pin-up boy

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:39   #77
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
hihihi look! the monkey's wearing a hat
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:44   #78
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Flayer
Sounds dodgy
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:58   #79
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A fairly constant and good poster.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:04   #80
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
A fairly constant and good poster.

Fryingdutchthread poster gone powercrazy
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:36   #81
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Someone who asks a question in PM and then doesn't allow me to reply because of a full PM box, despite trying for days...
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:39   #82
Dreadnought

stalker of mpr

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:43   #83
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Madman

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:51   #84
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
An 8 inch plastic black girl. (formerly a witch, and a small asian girl)
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:59   #85
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Someone who apparantly pays attention to my sig :o

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:09   #86
Oingy Boingy

Oingy Boingy is an unknown quantity at this point
Oingy Boingy
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:12   #87
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Munchy Crunchy.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:14   #88
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

A cross between Radical Edward and Dante. Sort of.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:15   #89
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Crap Singer
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:16   #90
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
How I'd name my dog.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:17   #91
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
How I'd name my dog.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:32   #92
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

He's got a nice pair of cropolis.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:05   #93
BarbieKen

I can't let this chance slip by.

Wanker.

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:09   #94
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

And you are?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:12   #95
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Someone who has good posts on GD in a hit 'n run fashion.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:18   #96
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Someone who has good posts on GD in a hit 'n run fashion.
Totally Lee-shee
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:22   #97
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
And you are?
Non other than the spectacular entity often called, Santa?

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:38   #98
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
Non other than the spectacular entity often called, Santa?
Carrying an empty sack.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:52   #99
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
fit as ur mum
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:53   #100
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Carrying an empty sack.
That's affirmative. There are no more decent children left out there who deserve a gift.

Closed Thread