User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Jul 2003, 13:55   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
breast sizes

me and a RL friend of mine are having an argument, basically, is 36J too big or what?
i mean, i have seen 36DD before, and that struck me as rather large, so i cant even imagive 36J without breast enlargment surgery, which the woman in question hasnt had. But, come on, 36J????? isnt it a tad over the top??
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 13:56   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
yes.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 13:57   #3
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
she has got to be a pretty fat woman to have boobs that size

i would suggest she eat fewer pies

(and yes, too big)
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 13:59   #4
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Cool

i like this thread, it has breasts in the title
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 14:01   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
D is excessive enough

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 14:11   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
thats just it, apparently, (now, remembering that i havent seen this woman yet so i am going on my friends opinion) she isnt really overweight or anything, just has really huge breasts :/
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 14:38   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
In last months FHM there was a lass with F cup boobs. They were fab. Therefore, i must conclude that F cup is cool.

Edit: as long as the chick is thin
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 14:48   #8
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Having seen pics of boob jobs with breasts the size of basketballs I could believe anything, consequently it turned me off big breasts for life.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 17:47   #9
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Too large can = nasty.

Take Lola Ferrari for example, her tits were disgusting.

Please tell me none of you lot found her attractive at all.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 17:55   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The only way I'd be attracted to a woman with size 36J tits would be if I couldn't swim and was in a shipwreck with her floating next to me.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 18 Jul 2003 at 18:08.
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 18:23   #11
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Personally i prefer small/medium but some of my housemates have an overly large obsession with big tits

Having said that one of my friends has a size 32D and they're quite nice
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 18:36   #12
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
All breasts have a mouth and a couple of hands wayting for them...

:ninja:

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 20:43   #13
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I personally can feel nothing but pity for anyone who has breasts that large. Does she walk on all fours or something? Seriously though, a girl I know had a D cup and got them reduced because of the back problems they caused her. I can only imagine the stress J breasts would cause on a girl with only a 36 bustline.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 21:43   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
I personally can feel nothing but pity for anyone who has breasts that large. Does she walk on all fours or something? Seriously though, a girl I know had a D cup and got them reduced because of the back problems they caused her. I can only imagine the stress J breasts would cause on a girl with only a 36 bustline.
pretty much agreed, after being explained the system a few years ago, they must look really wierd, and "floppy". Personally, the 34-6 C size seems ideal
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 22:10   #15
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
TITS LOL
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 22:16   #16
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
the ideal breast size is a 32 C

D's are nice, but sometimes a bit big. size 34.s and 30's one can get away with.

but the perfect average ive seen is a 32 C . most people ive asked agree with that.

not too big, not too small, just perfect to fit in your hands and mouth.

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 23:36   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
If I had J cups I would be less than happy, it couldn't possibly be comfy. Even my current 'rather smaller than a J cup' gets in the way sometimes.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 23:57   #18
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Zar

D's are nice, but sometimes a bit big. size 34.s and 30's one can get away with.

but the perfect average ive seen is a 32 C . most people ive asked agree with that.

Zar
Beggars can't be choosers, tho, can you now?
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 00:09   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Zar

I'm guessing you don't know how bra sizes work.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 00:27   #20
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

Having said that one of my friends has a size 32D and they're quite nice
male or female friend?
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 00:28   #21
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
The largest i can relate to is a 36C, so i guess i'm not qualified to answer!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 02:00   #22
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
i know perfectly well.

when i was talking about the numbers, i was generally pointing out, that the band size of a woman shouldnt be over 34 or under 30.

there is nothing worse than having a fat woman or wide shouldered woman, and small breasts, or a ridiculously thin woman with big breasts.

a good average frame size is 32, with cup size C

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 03:14   #23
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
36J sounds pretty ridiculous...

I'm a 38D but mine aren't "that" big...geez, that sounds pretty disgusting. If she hasn't had any surgery then I agree w/ madi - she eats too many pies fs.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:11   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Zar

Zar
My gf is 32C
another female friend of mine is 34E, they're nice too
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:14   #25
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Ok, I've had two different girls tell me different things.

basically - do cup sizes change as chest size changes?
IE does a 32A have the same cup size as a 36A?
if there was a different way of measuring cup size.... I'm just confused...
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:20   #26
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Measurement 1

Measure around your body directly underneath your bust. The tape should be held firmly to obtain an accurate measurement

Measurement 2

Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
To determine you bra size, take measurement 1 and add 5 inches, so if you measure 31 in this suggests that you should wear a 36 inch bra.

If your mesurement is in between go up or down to the nearest even number; if the final number is exactly an odd number always round up.

To determine your cup size please use measurement 2 and the following table.
If the measurement is the same as the Bra size you should be Cup Size A
If the measurement is 1 inch more than the Bra size you should be Cup Size B
If the measurement is 2 inches more than the Bra size you should be Cup Size C
If the measurement is 3 inches more than the Bra size you should be Cup Size D
If the measurement is 4 inches more than the Bra size you should be Cup Size DD
If the measurement is 5 inches more than the Bra size you should be Cup Size E
If the measurement is 6 inches more than the Bra size you should be Cup Size F
If the measurement is 7 inches more than the Bra size you should be Cup Size FF
If the measurement is 8 inches more than the Bra size you should be Cup Size G
If the measurement is 9 inches more than the Bra size you should be Cup Size GG
If the measurement is 10 inches more than the Bra size you should be Cup Size H
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 15:22   #27
madi
a little bit broken

i go up a cup size as i go up a dress size

to get C cup boobs i have to put up with having a size twelve arse

no thank you very much indeedy
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:16   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Size J?!?

You'd have to be the stay-puft man or something.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:29   #29
Ste
Bored

what are AA bra's then? I'm sure i've seen them...
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:45   #30
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
what are AA bra's then? I'm sure i've seen them...
the second measurement (one round the fullness) is one inch less than the the bra size (first measurement (one underneath) plus five inches)
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 16:50   #31
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
does a 32A have the same cup size as a 36A?
p.s. the cup will be a differnent shape because of a different size rib cage

a 36A will have a wide flat one and a 30a will be a bit more narrow and pointy (generally)

a teeny narrow girl with a 32 inch chest will look just fine with an A cup as she will have a dinky little waist and hips too
:a lithe clothes model look

going to the extreme of a 38A she will be a big girl with not much more than fried eggs
:exagerated pear shape ahoy
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 18:42   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

cheers all! i agree with the women posting in this thread personally, i somply cannot imagine anything that big, and i am glad that you agree with me and not my mate
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 21:55   #33
Scorpion-ice

Scorpion-ice is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
My gf is 32C
another female friend of mine is 34E, they're nice too
lol she wouldn't be too happy if she saw that I wont tell you my gurlys, I like my sex life...
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 22:01   #34
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I know somebody that gets called JayJay because she has double Js.

Pure fat though, and she has to have bras made especially.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 01:28   #35
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, I thought you fell in love with someone because of who they are, whatever breast size they got you just have to live with. Any of you ever thought about how breasts changes during a lifespawn? Breast feeding, bigger breasts, more saggy... etc..

WAKE UP CALL, HELLO... ;-)

just my 2 cents...
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 01:35   #36
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
my girlfriend is an E, shes quite short and thin. they dont look out of proportion in any sense, they look nice

speaking of which, shes here.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 02:47   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd personally prefer small and firm.
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 09:04   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I'd personally prefer small and firm.
thats cause your dutch, eh?

(i agree)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 09:38   #39
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Big-ish when clothed, middle-ish when not.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 11:31   #40
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
my girlfriend is an E, shes quite short and thin. they dont look out of proportion in any sense, they look nice

speaking of which, shes here.
ive just realised i make my girlfriend out to be an oompa lumpa.

she is about 5`4 (which to me is short) and is normal in build, does that make sense? with size E breasts, but apparently shes quite comfortable wearing a D cup, so i reckon the measuring ness made a mistake.

anyway, too big aint fun, my sorta guidance is "in proportion"
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho

Last edited by seventh; 20 Jul 2003 at 11:36.
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:04   #41
Cooper
IRC Pe0n

Cooper is an unknown quantity at this point
my fiance has 36D
they are just right, slightly over a handful, but not so much they get in the way!
perfect breasts!

Player Rounds 1 -10

|||||Me ||||| Netgamers|||||
Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:13   #42
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
My gf is 32C
Lucky bastard. Both my girlfriends rarely wear bra's as an A cup is too big.

Twenty four years of fking age and they can't grow tits.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:16   #43
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpion-ice
lol she wouldn't be too happy if she saw that I wont tell you my gurlys, I like my sex life...
**** you're right... good job she doesn't come on the net much...

Quote:
Originally posted by skiddy
Lucky bastard. Both my girlfriends rarely wear bra's as an A cup is too big.

Twenty four years of fking age and they can't grow tits.

"both" eh? damn you... you sure they're not just underage? EDIT or men?
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 13:57   #44
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Too much I'd say.

Imagine being a women with such large breasts, it would be horrible ! Unless ofcause you were a slut that didn't want to be looked upon as a human being anyway.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote