User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 06:28   #1
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking School Yard songs (R rated ;-) )

So i was thinking back about all the songs we used to sing during grades 1-6 and how un pc there were. Heck, the probobly still sing them today, but with a few of them, i bet you could get prison time.

example one:

Glory, glory, hallelujah,
Teacher hit me with a ruler,
So I hid behind the door,
With a Magnum .44,
And the teacher lives no more.

example two:

On top of old smokey
all covered in blood
I shot my poor teacher
with a .44 slug

I shot her with pleasure
I shot her with pride
I couldn't of missed her
she was 40 feet wide.

I went to the hospital,
she wasn't quite dead.
I took a bazooka
and blew off her head.
I went to the funeral
I went to her grave,
some people threw flowers,
I threw a grenade.

example three:

marijuana, marijuana, lsd, lsd,
Betty Crocker Makes it, Ronald Regan takes it,
why don't we, why don't we

Now i know some of these songs go back about 100 years in diffrent forms, but still, the first two are damn evul. In todays world i could see the local police dept. booking some six year old for threats against the school or somthing for singing one of those. Anyone other songs that people remember? I'd love to hear them (yes yes, i know someone will post sussy and her steam boat ;-) )
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 06:37   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
the worst song i remember was:

miss susie had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell, miss susie went to heaven, the steamboat went to hello operator, please give me number nine, and if you disconnect me, i'll kick you in behind the yellow curtain, there was a piece of glass, miss susie sat upon it, and broke her little ask me no more questions, tell me no more lies, the boys are in the bathroom, zipping up their flies are in the meadow, the bees are in the park, the boys and girls are kissing in the d-a-r-k dark dark dark!

i was so innocent back then :\

ps. oh yah and the 'jingle bells, batman smells' etc etc :\
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 06:41   #3
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I recall such songs, some even involving hand motions. A particularly bad one would be:

Open the fridge.
Get a Coke.
Close the fridge.
Open the Coke.

And then...

"Me Chinese,
me play joke,
me go wee-wee in your Coke!"
(followed by gales of laughter, finger-pointing, etc.)

I don't remember much else, but in sixth grade, it doesn't matter how terrible your 'lead in' was for any half-assed joke, but if you included either a) "Michael Jackson" or b) "gay" or c) "Michael Jackson is gay" in your punchline, you were guaranteed a laugh.

Oh, and anything involving female genetalia. Namely, placing your hands together, with your middle finger and forefinger split apart, while another kid did the same thing, placing both together in opposite fashion, while one of you 'opened' your hands, thus producing... you get where I'm going with this.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 06:49   #4
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I went to a christian school so I was never taught such songs.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 08:40   #5
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
No school trip was complete without a few of these being belted out on the coach, by the 'ard lads on the back seat.
Ahhh, such memories

Song #1
Four and twenty virgins can down from Inverness.
When the ball over there were four and twenty less.
Singing balls to your partner, arse against the wall.
If you aint been shagged on a Saturday night, you aint been shagged at all.

More verses.....

Song #2
His name was Nobby All, Nobby All, Nobby All.
His name was Nobby All, Nobby All, Nobby All.
His name was Nobby All and he only had one.....Finger.

More verses.....
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:02   #6
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
and here i was thinking this was somehow going to be linked to queens of the stone age

but then again i think everything is related to queens of the stone/kyuss.

BRING BACK JOHN GARCIA FFS!!!

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:07   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
woah

i never appreciated how good my primary school was. it was public, but we were all good little children - i cant remember anyone swearing before primary 6. we certainly didnt talk about sex, or anything like that. In any manner, jovial or otherwise.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:37   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
found a peanut
found a peanut
found a peanut yesterday
found a peanut
found a peanut
found a peanut yesterday

It was mouldy
It was mouldy
It was mouldy yesterday
It was mouldy
It was mouldy
It was mouldy yesterday

So I ate it
So I ate it
So I ate it yesterday
So I ate it
So I ate it
So I ate it yesterday

Indigestion
Indigestion
Indigestion yesterday
Indigestion
Indigestion
Indigestion yesterday

Etc.........

Or

I jumped 50 thousand feet without a parachute
And I aint gonna jump no more

Landed on the pavement like a splodgy lump of jam
And I aint gonna jump no more

yadda yadda yadda...

what imaginations we had ay!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:58   #9
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
A sol
A sol
A soldier I would be.

Two Pist
Two Pist
Two Pistols at my knee

F'cu
F'cu
F'curiosity.

We'll fight for the old count
Fight for the old count
fight for the old country.

SEE IT SOUNDS LIKE SWEARING AND IS NAUGHTY!!
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:07   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
too right woof. I remember me and some mates singing those in a town in the lakes somewhere, and people started giving us money.. heh. They can't have been listening properly.

charlie had a pigeon, a pigeon, a pigeon
charlie had a pigeon, a pigeon he had,
he flew it by day and he flew it by night,
and when it came home it was covered in..

and when it came home it was covered in....ad infinitum.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:23   #11
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
A sol
A sol
A soldier I would be.

Two Pist
Two Pist
Two Pistols at my knee

F'cu
F'cu
F'curiosity.

We'll fight for the old count
Fight for the old count
fight for the old country.

SEE IT SOUNDS LIKE SWEARING AND IS NAUGHTY!!
My dad tought me that one when i was leik, 8.
So it's no wonder i'm so screwed up...

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:59   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
There's something in his nappy,
its making him unhappy,
its big and brown,
he cant sit down,
he'd really like to squash it,
but then he'd have to wash it,
its no joke,
the toilets broke

[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 07:36   #13
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
the worst song i remember was:

miss susie had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell, miss susie went to heaven, the
see, i knew someone was going to post it ;-) the version i knew (only a few slight changes) was

Miss Suzy had a steamboat
the steamboat had a bell
Miss Suzy went to heaven
the steamboat went to ...

Hello operator
Now give me number nine
And if you disconnect me
I'll cut-off your....

Behind the frigerator,
There was a piece of glass
Miss Lucy sat upon it
And cut her big fat ...

Ask me no more questions
I'll tell you no more lies,
The boys are in their lockers
Pulling down their...

Flies are in the meadow,
the bees are in the park
Miss Lucy and her boyfriend
are kissing in the D-A-R-K D-A-R-K D-A-R-K!

edit:

OMG the camp where i learned it has a website Good ole camp whitman (yay for christian camps) ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 09:52   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
too right woof. I remember me and some mates singing those in a town in the lakes somewhere, and people started giving us money.. heh. They can't have been listening properly.

and when it came home it was covered in..

and when it came home it was covered in....ad infinitum.

god, i bloody remember the ppl on the back of the bus being told to stop singing that cos it was irritating the teacher
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 10:08   #15
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
god, i bloody remember the ppl on the back of the bus being told to stop singing that cos it was irritating the teacher
bus trips are the best places to annoy teachers.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 13:14   #16
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone from england remember this song? (cause all i can remember is two lines, and they don't even follow each other)

mary, mary, giving my love to you
can't afford a condom, so a plastic bag will do

and so on and so forth