User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 06:56   #1
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Question testicular torsion

Just out of dark curiosity, has anyone here ever had this? Is the pain so bad you want morphine?

thanks

-cnaw (who does not have this, and hopes to the gods that he NEVER experieces it)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 08:14   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: testicular torsion

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
Just out of dark curiosity, has anyone here ever had this? Is the pain so bad you want morphine?

thanks

-cnaw (who does not have this, and hopes to the gods that he NEVER experieces it)
You might want to explain what that is.

And no, not to my knowledge. Althogh I did have a hose stuck up my member. Damn I'm glad I can't remember that happening.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 08:28   #3
cnaw
Ancient

Re: Re: testicular torsion

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
You might want to explain what that is.

And no, not to my knowledge. Althogh I did have a hose stuck up my member. Damn I'm glad I can't remember that happening.

hehe. for those that don't know. Testicular torsion is:

a disorder in which the testicles rotate (twist) and strangle the spermatic cord (blood vessels, lymphatic vessels, nerves, and the vas deferens [duct that carries sperm from the body]), stopping the blood supply to the testicles. Torsion can cause atrophy (shrinkage), necrosis (tissue death), and may require orchiectomy (surgical removal of the testicles) if not treated promptly. Torsion often occurs during sleep.
-Masterplan
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 08:49   #4
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Oh sweet Jesus **** i hope i never get that.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 09:26   #5
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Actually yes that happened to me about a two and a half years ago. Not while I was sleeping but scarily enough while I was playing Flight Sim 2000 :-/. The pain....well it is fairly indescribable. I could not move and was on my own at home (was only 16 fs) and I was pretty much terrified. After about ten minutes the pain began to wear away until I was no longer disabled by it (unable to sit down, stand up properly, etc. I was crouched slightly over as the torsion actually occured during the process of standing up from the computer chair). I told nobody until a week later. I wouldn't have told anybody but the pain is unbearable. OFC my parents were horrified that I hadn't told anybody and they rushed my up to A & E (accident and emergency for you uninformed people).

After a 5 hour wait at the hospital I was told that I would have to have an operation to have my testicles sewn to my scrotum. I was also told that the reason the pain alleviated slightly was because the testicle had twisted back into it's correct position. If it had been like that for 6 hours I would have lost the testicle. Therefore I recommend that ANYBODY who has this happen to them immediately gets somebody to rush them to casualty or a&e (whatever your hospital calls it).

When I went to have the operation about half a year later (two years ago) I was told by the anesthatist that they had found a heart mumur that I did not have just one year ago and he was not happy to go ahead with the operation through fear that I would suffer a heart attack because of it. Well this was news to me of course. I was referred to my GP who subsequently told me that I had something called Marphans (spl) Syndrome (I am not sure how to spell that). Basically he told me that I had about a month to live. This was not a happy time for me.

It is fairly obvious that he was wrong seeing as this was two years ago and I am here to tell you all this, but after an ECG (Ectocardiogram) which went off the scales and began doing some really odd things (which they later put down to nearby building work but at first were extremely 'interested' in as i noticed when they started calling in other nurses and doctors and saying "look at this! what's happening?!" and the like). I was immediately put down at the top of the list to have an Ultrasound scan on my heart. This revealed that I was, in fact, perfectly healthy and most likely have a stronger heart than the idiot doctor who told me I had a month to live (this was about three weeks into this month so I was getting fairly nervous as you can well imagine!).

I am lucky that I was told this in time as it allowed me to go on holiday to Ibiza which was great fun. Unfortunately all was not over. A year and a half ago (a week before christmas 2001 to be precise) I had my operation. My scrotum was slit open right down the centre and indestructable (or whatever you call them) stitches were used to sew both my right and left testicles to the bottom of my scrotum (once again, for the foolishly uninformed - my ball-sack) even though it was only my right testicle that had twisted. I was up and waddling the next day, much to the suprise of my parents. I made a fairly quick recovery.

The scar is still there. A huge line going from the top of my scrotum to the underneath. Every now and then my right testicle has severe pains run through it (actually last night while I was attempting to eat dinner it was playing up). There is nothing that I can do about the pain I get. It will be there forever. I get it less often now, but it will always come back. As I said earlier: If this happens to any of you do not be embarassed. Goto your parents, friends, neighbours or call an ambulance, but make sure you get to A&E immediately as it could mean the difference between the number of testicles you have. I was lucky - you may not be. Do not be embarassed either. I have had more people look at my balls in that time than leonardo dicaprio will in his entire life (and got fondled by a gorgeous blonde nurse - the only horrible bit of the operation day was trying not to get an erection while she was 'handling' me). I have had so many people feel and stare at my balls and penis because of this and I realise that there is no need to be embarassed as they do this every day of their lives. They do not care. You should not. You should only care about getting yourself seen to.

If this story has enlightened some of you then at least what I have gone through is not in vain. Heed my warning, and don't stand up too quickly after playing Flight Sim 2000! (Just to let you know my right testicle is actually aching right now).

Last edited by HAL-9000; 11 Jul 2003 at 10:24.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 10:26   #6
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by HAL-9000
... I was referred to my GP who subsequently told me that I had something called Marphans (spl) Syndrome (I am not sure how to spell that). Basically he told me that I had about a month to live. This was not a happy time for me.

It is fairly obvious that he was wrong seeing as this was two years ago a
You really need to lodge a complaint against this doctor. Not to get money or anything, but to get him (and others) to be a little more thorough...

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 10:29   #7
Mong
Forever Delayed

Re: Re: testicular torsion

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Ah, the good old Cyscopy (sic?) I enjoyed watching mine on a big TV as litres of saline poured out of my bladder onto the table. The amount of (female) nurses who wanted to watch this was amazing. I can only imagine that the FIVE nurses just "stood around" were there purely to watch a guy get a tube pushed up his nob, and then inflated with water.

Nice!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 10:29   #8
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
You really need to lodge a complaint against this doctor. Not to get money or anything, but to get him (and others) to be a little more thorough...

M.
Well to be honest I was just glad to be in the clear. I suppose it was better to be safe than sorry so I appreciate that he left nothing to chance. I do however feel that he should not have told me that I would very likely die unless he was certain, but there is nothing that can be done about it now. Like I said I was happy to have it all over with, so any aggrevation I had been caused by the doctor was put firmly in perspective.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 10:31   #9
Mong
Forever Delayed

Glad to hear you're not dead mate. You need to go to the doctor now and complain of nightmares in which you think you are dead and nobody can see you, and complain of waking up with massive pains in your chest.

:-)

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 10:33   #10
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Actually yes that happened to me about a two and a half years ago....

...If this story has enlightened some of you then at least what I have gone through is not in vain. Heed my warning, and don't stand up too quickly after playing Flight Sim 2000! (Just to let you know my right testicle is actually aching right now).
:eek:

I will never play flight simulator ever again
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 10:36   #11
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Quote:
Glad to hear you're not dead mate. You need to go to the doctor now and complain of nightmares in which you think you are dead and nobody can see you, and complain of waking up with massive pains in your chest.

:-)

M.
Actually I do get massive pains in my chest which I have gotten since I was in my last year of primary school (when I was about eleven). I have something called tetzi syndrome. It has no relation to what I was told by the doctor and he knew I had it, but he put these and other symptoms together to come up with Marphans which is ten times worse (tetzi syndrome is where, when stressed, my intercostal muscles in my chest contract causing my ribs to basically crush my heart and lungs. It is extremely painful but strangely enough I have had it for so long that when it happens now the pain bearly registers, and if it does I have techniques to calm myself down and get less stressed).

Oh I have such a fantastic life (ffs).
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:10   #12
Mong
Forever Delayed

Finally somebody with as many bizarre health problems as me! Tell me, do you have six metal bars screwed to your jaw?

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:11   #13
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Quote:
Finally somebody with as many bizarre health problems as me! Tell me, do you have six metal bars screwed to your jaw?

M.
No......

You do?

[Edit]

On A side note I would recommend that a mod sticky this thread: Testicular Torsion is actually a huge problem in people who are around the age of those that frequent these boards and I feel that if this post causes somebody who has the same thing that happened to me happen to them to get themselves to the hospital rather than be too embarassed to, then it deserves to be seen by every teenage lad on these boards!
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:30   #14
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
i've never had testicular torsion, though i did go in because i felt something that could have been similar.
but nooo, it wasn't something that was a simple as that, the doc said i said testicular cancer, and they'd have to remove the testicle (needless to say, i wasn't too pleased about that, especially after just managing to get my g/f into bed). so, 2 weeks later i was on the table, they opened me up, and boom, it wasn't cancer, but a frickin cyst, but instead of removing that, they left the bastard in, and it AINT fun having to describe why the hell i have a little smaller testicle shapped thing floating around down there.
but to all you guys who do find something, tell your doctor IMMEDIATLY, it took me 2 1/2 years to work up the courage, and if it was cancer, i would have been dead, so don't waste time.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 11:36   #15
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
No......

You do?
Why yes, they were fitted after I had chunks of bone removed from my jaw

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:37   #16
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: testicular torsion

Quote:
Ah, the good old Cyscopy (sic?) I enjoyed watching mine on a big TV as litres of saline poured out of my bladder onto the table. The amount of (female) nurses who wanted to watch this was amazing. I can only imagine that the FIVE nurses just "stood around" were there purely to watch a guy get a tube pushed up his nob, and then inflated with water.

Nice!

M.
no, that would be the time I was in a coma.

You just can't 'get up and piss' when you don't have concious control of your body.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 18:49   #17
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
my testicles are torsion free, and i hope they always will remain in this manner.
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 19:21   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Snip SCARY stuff
Holy crap,

You could have just said 'Me and It wasn't nice' instead of scaring the crap out of every bloke that reads this forum

glad you are OK though

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 20:15   #19
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
I've been avoiding this thread all day, I wish I had continued to do so
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 21:02   #20
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
am i the only one whos now ultra concious of every movement and twinge in my balls?
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 21:14   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
this was not pleasant to read!
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 22:47   #22
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
am i the only one whos now ultra concious of every movement and twinge in my balls?
Unfortunately not .

I should not have read this thread
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 23:25   #23
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
this was not pleasant to read!
Wan't pleasent for me either mate.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 00:29   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I mentioned this in #forums a couple days back but no ****er knew what it was.

Yep, I had a twist for about 15 minutes the other day, wasn't doing anything special just changed my position in the chair and noticed my left ball was a lot higher than normal and visibly 'the wrong way'. Though it couldn't have gone all the way round, a bit of massage later and it went back.

Scared the clean **** out of me though.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 00:29   #25
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
oh scary testicle stories eh? ok then.
last august when i was at the Army Cadet Annual Camp, we were out doing Section Battle Attacks. Some guy in another section was taught this wrong, (in a part of the drills you are supposed to crawl forwards, he was taught to roll) as he rolled he somehow (i dunno how) managed to get himself 'caught up' on his rifle, ripping his scrotom open. when they got him back to camp and to the hospital they found his left testicle over by his right hip ( :eek: ). They stiched him up and sent him back with a stark warning, "For gods sake don't get an erection for 2 weeks. if you do you'll rip the stitches open". as you guys will know, sometimes there is now control (ie when you're asleep). Needless to say he was back at the hospital again 4 days later after a bit of a 'restless' night
We shall remember them.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 00:32   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I get pains now and then that feels like the tubes are twisting and it means i cannot move or antyhing. it's horrible. maybe it's that, but if it was, it wouldn't happen many times, just once.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 13:22   #27
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Sometimes there will be a slight twist and then it will go immediately back into position. If this is happening to you quite often go down the hospital and tell the expert there. I am fairly confident you will be told that you need to have the same operation as I had. If you have that it will not happen again and it will not happen fully (which believe me is much more painful than the operation).
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 13:54   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
don't go to the hopsital because you'll have to get your miniscule ****s out
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:03   #29
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
while we're on the subject

why the hell do testicles have muscles attached. I know it's so you can move them, but why? Defence?
*shrugs*

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:06   #30
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Re: while we're on the subject

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
why the hell do testicles have muscles attached. I know it's so you can move them, but why? Defence?
*shrugs*
theu go up and down when hot or cold
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:19   #31
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: while we're on the subject

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
theu go up and down when hot or cold
Yeah, but you can manually control them.
Or maybe that's just me :/

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:25   #32
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
don't go to the hopsital because you'll have to get your miniscule ****s out
I'd rather let a doctor poke round my bits than do nothing and have my bollocks go gangrenous and need them removing.

Maybe that's just me.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:29   #33
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Maybe that's just me.
It isn't...

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 03:52   #34
cnaw
Ancient

Quote:
Originally posted by Toop
Unfortunately not .

I should not have read this thread
Amazingly, many medical conditions are unpleasant, but people don't talk about them. And then
people die. Case in point: prostate cancer. I know a few people who refuse to get an exam (yes,
they even know of the blood test) because of what it entails. I think that’s just stupid when the
damn thing might save your life.
-Masterplan
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 16:00   #35
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Never twisted me balls before, but i had something similar - CROTCH CRAMP

The pain is indescribable - and its normally caused by holding pee in too long. Ergo, go to the bog asap when u gotta pee, lest you get cramp. Its worse than being kicked down there.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 16:06   #36
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
Amazingly, many medical conditions are unpleasant, but people don't talk about them. And then
people die. Case in point: prostate cancer. I know a few people who refuse to get an exam (yes,
they even know of the blood test) because of what it entails. I think that’s just stupid when the
damn thing might save your life.
life sucks
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 01:24   #37
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
ArGh!

Anyone else clutching their nether-regions after reading that?

Erm,scarey as it is,some kinda rings a bell a little...
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 01:36   #38
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
"Testicular torsion is a urologic emergency and must be differentiated from other complaints of testicular pain because a delay in diagnosis can lead to loss of the testicle

In patients who have an inappropriately high attachment of the tunica vaginalis (ie, bell clapper deformity), the testicle can rotate freely on the spermatic cord within the tunica vaginalis. This congenital anomaly, which can be found in as many as 12% of males.

In the US: Incidence of torsion in males younger than 25 years is approximately 1 in 4000. Torsion more often involves the left testicle

A salvage rate of 80-100% is found in patients who present within 6 hours of pain.
After 6-8 hours, the salvage rate markedly decreases, and it is near 0% at 12 hours.

Age: Testicular torsion most often is observed in males younger than 30 years, with most aged 12-18 years. The peak age is 14 years, although a smaller peak also occurs during the first year of life.
"

Holy ****

Clearly the advice of GET YOUR ARSE TO A HOSPITAL FAST is sound!from here
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 01:50   #39
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Could someome ban Hal and delete that post from this thread and my brain thanks.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 09:11   #40
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
this thread made me laugh.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 09:38   #41
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by IncubusGod
ArGh!

Anyone else clutching their nether-regions after reading that?

Erm,scarey as it is,some kinda rings a bell a little...
Where did you find this thread? It had been inactive for 6 weeks!
Closed Thread