User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:55   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
It's Now Legal To Be Gay In Texas

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/06/26/sc...omy/index.html

Remember that there is no difference between homosexuality, bestiality, pedophilia, etc.

Do other countries have sodomy/oral sex laws? Worst laws ever.

This is pretty big, because dozens of states have those kind of law. I think this wipes all those laws out at once.

Hmmm. Anyway, Texas had the best one; sodomy was legal as long as it wasn't between two men. Just in case people didn't think it was clearly discriminatory enough.

PS: Washington, DC legalized oral a couple months after Clinton took office.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:57   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
yay \o/
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:07   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i think anal sex is also legal here as long as its between a mr and a mrs. I think anyway, i dont know much about homosexual laws.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:10   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I never heard about laws here that decided how you had to have sex.
Silly Americans.... trying to control whether people can put their peepee in someones brown star or not.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:12   #5
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
is there any word one way or the other on rimmng/fisting/scat/bdsm/double penetration etc
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:14   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Silly Americans.... trying to control whether people can put their peepee in someones brown star or not.
But if people can go for the back door "then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery, you have the right to anything."

And what kind of world is that?

ps: he said bestiality too in other part of the same speech.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
is there any word one way or the other on rimmng/fisting/scat/bdsm/double penetration etc
According to this decision, all of the above are expressly stated as rights in the 14th amendment.

Suddenly the constitution sounds a little cooler eh?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:28   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You know, not a day goes by when I don't think, "Why oh why do American Southerners get to exist so frequently?"

HUMANITY 1-0 POINTLESS BIGOTRY
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:31   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

what about anal fisting
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:03   #9
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I wasn't aware it was "illegal" to be "gay" anywhere in the United States. My understanding is that "same sex marriages" are prohibited in several.

I'm looking for the "death penalty" thread. Someone link me please.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:06   #10
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
This is not just an American Law It exists in other countries as well.

link

[M&S]

Last edited by sinnamon xie; 26 Jun 2003 at 21:16.
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:17   #11
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
how is exactely that you arrest this cases

"well, your honour, I was invading this PERVERT´s home to steal some ****, and then i came across with this horrific scene!
I demand an (that ammount of money you receive when someone ****s up with your life, and you request that the(opposite of victim) gives you a lot of money, so you can carry on)

damm my vocabulary is stinking today
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:20   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
what about anal fisting
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
According to this decision, all of the above are expressly stated as rights in the 14th amendment.
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I wasn't aware it was "illegal" to be "gay" anywhere in the United States. My understanding is that "same sex marriages" are prohibited in several.
it wasn't illegal to be gay per se, it was illegal to have gay sex. which is basically the same thing.

I don't think gay marriage is legal anywhere in the US (even Vegas). Civil unions between same sex individuals are legal in like two states or so.

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
how is exactely that you arrest this cases

"well, your honour, I was invading this PERVERT´s home to steal some ****, and then i came across with this horrific scene!
I demand an (that ammount of money you receive when someone ****s up with your life, and you request that the(opposite of victim) gives you a lot of money, so you can carry on)

damm my vocabulary is stinking today
it rarely comes up. basically, if the police raid your home looking for drugs, and you're in bed with a man; and it's in texas, you are off to jail.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:20   #13
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
would the answear be "indemnization" and "offender"?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:39   #14
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

it rarely comes up. basically, if the police raid your home looking for drugs, and you're in bed with a man; and it's in texas, you are off to jail.
And in jail, you end up in bed with a man again; yay for the reform system. ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:08   #15
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
gays are allowed now ? whats the world coming to ?
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 12:45   #16
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
You can do what you like in your own home here, but gays can't marry yet. As of the other day its legal to be/hire a prostitute in this country too.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 12:47   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So long as it isnt made mandatory.

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 12:58   #18
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
The Land of the Free*

*Except for immigrants, homosexuals and other minority groups. Subject to status. Please see back for details.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 13:07   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by sinnamon xie
This is not just an American Law It exists in other countries as well.

link
It's pretty bad to be comparable to Saudi Arabia
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:24   #20
bink

All sexual acts should be banned! Since the invention of in-vitro fertilization, it no longer serves a purpose.

Sperm cells can be obtained in a clinical setting under general anaesthesia with a simple adrenaline injection and application of a rectal electrode by professional doctors or nurses. One or two suchs treatments should provide enough cell material to last a man's life, so after a successful treatment, he can be relieved of his biologically redundant appendages.

The lame excuse 'that you want to extend your family' just does not apply any longer; impure actions and thoughts only serve hedonistic and therefor immoral purposes, and should be banned to protect society. Research has shown that close to 100 percent of all prison inmates, notably those on death row, have either had sexual relations prior to committing their crimes, or had the intention and desire to do so at a later point in life. The correlation is, for all intents and purposes, equal to 1:1
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:34   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by bink
All sexual acts should be banned! Since the invention of in-vitro fertilization, it no longer serves a purpose.
Your ideas are intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:42   #22
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
bink: it is no longer popular to see pleasure as immoral.

I do wonder when there will be explicit government support of cybersex. Already, safe sex campaigns encourage mutual masturbation and stuff. If the future is anything like Demolition Man then technology will be able to replace any physical contact with brain helmet things. Or perhaps we'll go the Brave New World route and have the state promoting casual sex.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:49   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i would rather have the brave new world route than the demolition man route, but i think a lot off ppl round here would be epsilons though
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:00   #24
bink

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Your ideas are intriguing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
It is at eunuch.org

Welcome, br.. sis.. sibling Hicks.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:08   #25
bink

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
bink: it is no longer popular to see pleasure as immoral.

I do wonder when there will be explicit government support of cybersex. Already, safe sex campaigns encourage mutual masturbation and stuff. If the future is anything like Demolition Man then technology will be able to replace any physical contact with brain helmet things. Or perhaps we'll go the Brave New World route and have the state promoting casual sex.
Pleasure has never been considered immoral. Taking pleasure in admiration of the beauty of creation without want or desire for wealth or corporal pleasures is the highest of virtues.

The self abuse you are advocating here is the most contemptable of all, as it does not even pretend to be about procreation or even the sharing of intimacy, just about selfish hedonism. Not to mention the waste of turning the seed of life into a mere stain on your computer screen.

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:11   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

The self abuse you are advocating here is the most contemptable of all, as it does not even pretend to be about procreation or even the sharing of intimacy, just about selfish hedonism. Not to mention the waste of turning the seed of life into a mere stain on your computer screen.

I suppose freedom of choice is just more selfish hedonism! Time to go surrender my will to a statue of a goat I guess.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:14   #27
bink

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I suppose freedom of choice is just more selfish hedonism! Time to go surrender my will to a statue of a goat I guess.

The freedom to choose the path of virtue is as important as the freedom to be corrected and educated when astray from this path.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:18   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
The freedom to choose the path of virtue is as important as the freedom to be corrected and educated when astray from this path.

Actually it's just the freedom to choose. Virtue is just some daft concept you decided upon and which you have absolutely no right to force on one single other human being.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:20   #29
queball
Ball

Quote:
Pleasure has never been considered immoral. Taking pleasure in admiration of the beauty of creation without want or desire for wealth or corporal pleasures is the highest of virtues.

Why is that worse than wasting the seed of life by allowing it to be reabsorbed into the bloodstream through the testicles?
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:27   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You make it too easy, be more creative!

I'll assume from this post you really were trolling.

(Especially now that you've deleted it heh. And then reposted it slightly differently, haven't heard of the edit post button?)
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 19:27   #31
bink

You make it too easy. Try harder....
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:23   #32
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Actually it's just the freedom to choose. Virtue is just some daft concept you decided upon and which you have absolutely no right to force on one single other human being.
If you aren't virtuous, God will kill us all with a flood again (promises shmomises).

And you have just trampled on my right-to-not-get-smited-by-the-wrath-of-god right.

Kinda falls into the category of pollution.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:30   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
If you aren't virtuous, God will kill us all with a flood again (promises shmomises).

And you have just trampled on my right-to-not-get-smited-by-the-wrath-of-god right.

Because attempting to make just natural laws while using the supernatural usually works!
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:34   #34
queball
Ball

Quote:

Simple.

If God smites you, take him to court.

If pollution kills you, sue the sulphur dioxide molecules.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:41   #35
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Simple.

All that legal humdrudgery makes my head spin.

I'd rather just take the queers and sodomists and fornicators and jews out for an old fashioned whuppin'. tried and true you know.

PS: My dad says the first rule of suing people is that you can't squeeze blood from a turnip. This meaning that you can only get money if your defendant has money.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:45   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Simple.

Considering there's so many of them and the government should have been giving them social welfare since they were 18 you could sue them for a lot!
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:48   #37
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

on topic,

it's spreading across the country as we speak.

soon their might be a homosexual in your neighborhood as the prison system basically opens their doors for convicts to wander off.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:51   #38
queball
Ball

Quote:
All that legal humdrudgery makes my head spin.

I'd rather just take the queers and sodomists and fornicators and jews out for an old fashioned whuppin'. tried and true you know.

PS: My dad says the first rule of suing people is that you can't squeeze blood from a turnip. This meaning that you can only get money if your defendant has money.
Your dad smells of wee. And your sig is old.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 21:00   #39
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Your dad smells of wee. And your sig is old.
I don't see how my father's hygiene relates. Ad hominemish.

And I'll delete my sig soon, but no one has gotten the cookie yet

Or maybe I'll change it to Dante's "nothing is funny out of context"
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 21:33   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
And I'll delete my sig soon, but no one has gotten the cookie yet
Isn't it Machiavelli?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 21:37   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Isn't it Machiavelli?

I thought it was Jesus :(
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 21:41   #42
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Isn't it Machiavelli?
Yeah. Cookie for you.

Perhaps in the form of getting in my sig.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 21:44   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Yeah. Cookie for you.

Perhaps in the form of getting in my sig.

Put this in your sig.