User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 May 2003, 10:47   #1
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation This forum is going downhill

Someone do something quickly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 10:49   #2
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: This forum is going downhill

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Someone do something quickly!
i perfer to think of it as uphill in reverse
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 10:50   #3
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Re: Re: This forum is going downhill

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
i perfer to think of it as uphill in reverse
whatever floats your boat.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:00   #4
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
this forums been lying dead at the bottom of the hill for quite some time.
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:42   #5
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Re: This forum is going downhill

Quote:
whatever floats your boat.
Boat floatage is indeed good.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 12:08   #6
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Monkehpimp
this forums been lying dead at the bottom of the hill for quite some time.
Yes it has. I wonder if they are happy that they killed it?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 12:21   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Yes it has. I wonder if they are happy that they killed it?

The door is to your left. Have a nice day.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 12:33   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
The door is to your left. Have a nice day.
You ain't trying to lure me into the 'Kurashima's awful comics room' are you?
Unread 15 May 2003, 12:35   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
You ain't trying to lure me into the 'Kurashima's awful comics room' are you?
That room was closed off to the public a long time ago.
Unread 15 May 2003, 12:42   #10
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
That room was closed off to the public a long time ago.
Maybe you should consider doing what the queen does with buck palace and open it to the public for a short while in summer?
Unread 15 May 2003, 13:49   #11
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
your mom'll be going downhill in a minute.
yes, to meet yours,, who I hear has been waiting some time.
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:02   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
two things:
1. Kura, you'r not Gord, so don't steal his lines fs

2.Crashtester, if that genuinly what happens in matrix 2 i am going to hunt you down and kill you for ruining it fs
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:08   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
I actually laughed.....oh dear its aimed at me...damn.

hehehehe
BUSTED (and not the crap band fs!)
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:21   #14
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
hehehehe
You're what I go to school for rr!

Or what I would go to school for, if I was actually meant to be there.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:22   #15
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Only in this forum would a poll about the most hated people include all the 'celebrities' and non of the real tit heads. Kinda says something about what you like to promote in people on these forums.

The users looks upp to trolling as a 'cool' think, instead of what it really is.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 15 May 2003, 21:04   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
two things:
1. Kura, you'r not Gord, so don't steal his lines fs

The gord's style of putdown and mine have always been similar , so theyre nice and easy to incorporate into each others posting. I hear hes doing comics now.
Unread 15 May 2003, 21:11   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Only in this forum would a poll about the most hated people include all the 'celebrities' and non of the real tit heads. Kinda says something about what you like to promote in people on these forums..
This is very true. You don't want to promote the real assholes.

The genuinely worst people on any forum will be the DDOS'ers, then the crapflooders, then the Slashdot style trolls. You do not want to promote these types.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 21:38   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
hehehehe

I like Busted :(
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:52   #19
Sturge
capture the b34r

Sturge is an unknown quantity at this point
thats because you prefer to stare at 'pretty' blokes, instead of actually listening to the music (which is awful )
Sturge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:54   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't think Busted are 'pretty' in the slightest. Mind you I have odd taste in men :\

That being said.... ROLL ON SUNDAY!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:56   #21
Sturge
capture the b34r

haha, you've been waiting 2 years :P

Im glad I don't look as sad as you, since your registered date is Nov 2000, when I am clearly a n00b, and had never heard of PA until today......
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:58   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Yes that's right Sturge, despite the fact that you were in my round 5 gal

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:59   #23
Sturge
capture the b34r

sssssssshh

your thinking of that other Sturge.... yeah, thats right....
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:01   #24
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Sturge
sssssssshh

your thinking of that other Sturge.... yeah, thats right....
hey sturge

the forums are now

sturge is here
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:04   #25
Sturge
capture the b34r

Who are you....?
I know, no person with a coffee related name :eek

I refuse to get addicted again however.
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:05   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I don't think Busted are 'pretty' in the slightest. Mind you I have odd taste in men :\
Come back to me awhile
Change your style again
Come back to me awhile
Change your taste in men
It's been this way since Christmas Day
Dazzled, doused in gin
Change your taste in men
Come back to me awhile
Change your style again
Come back to me awhile
Change your taste in men
I'm killing time on Valentine's