User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Dec 2002, 12:40   #1
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

Eternity is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to do something here and now

I wish to declare my love for Ashknight as truly he is a god among men, I would also like to entend this love for Cofd.

Thankyou for your time.
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
71 - 85.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 12:56   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I would like to do something here and now

Quote:
Originally posted by Eternity
Thankyou for your time.
And time well spent, it was.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 13:03   #3
Wolf_FIN
aka Werewolf

Wolf_FIN is infamous around these parts
omg

its like 3 rounds since i last posted well...
Wolf_FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 13:06   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: omg

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolf_FIN
its like 3 rounds since i last posted well...
Get yourself to the confession booth then.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 13:12   #5
Karmulian

Ash knight is a wh0re

he's also incontinent:/ we have to keep him drugged all day sop that he doesn't pee himself
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 13:22   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
he's also incontinent:/ we have to keep him drugged all day sop that he doesn't pee himself
i thought JBOY carried around a bag that he would pee into??
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 17:44   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Nice. Really!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 17:56   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
i thought JBOY carried around a bag that he would pee into??
The moderators: one big family...

Fantastic!