User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 07:11   #1
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Iliad vs Wrath vs sn0w

Hi, since the Zenith thread got closed. I wished to continue this here.

Quote:
Originally posted by sn0w

maybe for you old timers but theres no way 50% of this planetarion community knows who he is or what he did.
I find this downright laughable to be honest. I think alot of the PA community know who Sid is and what he actually was in the game - you don;t need to know every exact achievement of them. By your reasoning we should say vish wasnt famous at all, because he left 5th Season before Sid left Planetarion! (vish was a creator btw)

Your attempts to discredit Petru's/Avie's knowledge on a subject regarding Iliad is pathetic also. They have far more command experience than you do, the experience doesn't magically disappear when they are nolonger Legion.

You haven't really backed up your "Iliad rocked!" claim.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 07:34   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Odyssey was better
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 07:36   #3
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Odyssey was better
Omg, Ive never had you reply to one of my threads before

What are you doing up so early?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 07:39   #4
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
He probably has to get up at an equal ungodly hour for something cunning, interesting and downright dangerous

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 07:41   #5
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
He probably has to get up at an equal ungodly hour for something cunning, interesting and downright dangerous
OMg, you on IRC? if so I'll come on to talk to you

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 07:47   #6
Petru
mefs

Sn0w, just on the note of my approximation of DTA for round 8. This is based on a fortnight period in which I was super active, coordinating the 3-6 battlegroups RaH had at it's disposal, doing a "trial run" to see if such coordination could be effective long term.

Given we certainly didn't want to bite off more than we could chew by hitting anything as predominant as Titans at the time, we opted for a target list of fewer planets. We were provided with a substantial DTA list of planets and galaxies by not only one of your enemies, but one of your allies (I included that in case you claim the coordinates must have been fake). On the opening night I think we hit around 6-7 DTA galaxies, and broke through on most.

Over the following 10-12 days I continued to attempt to do so on DTA, but after about day 3 ran out of targets. Short of maybe half a dozen or less planets which were out of our target abilities (the few DTA flagship planets, and one or two large galaxies) the rest were actually too small. I even found a couple of DTA smaller than me, and I think I could compete for most inactive planet player for round 8.

Having certainly expected to face a worthy foe by picking DTA, we found little to no defence or resistance, and a shortage of targets sizeable enough for our groups to hit.

Now, given RaH's solo stance during round 8, we did not have the giant galaxy group facilities we had during round 7, and compared to the Warring parties, it may be said we had a lot less firepower at hand. Knowing this, then seeing that the majority of DTA was too small for us to hit profitably (I switched our targetting to Titans in less than 5 days), it's clear to see why I hold the opinion that I do about round 8 DTA.

You even tried to attack me once I believe, I recall around 3-5 planets from 15:15 launching on me, all far far greater than me in power. Pity you all recalled after 1 tick

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 07:50   #7
Petru
mefs

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
OMg, you on IRC? if so I'll come on to talk to you
I am indeed, unfortunately, as I'd rather be warm in bed, heh.

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:30   #8
Dreadnought!

Sn0w you seem to be mad? Go take your pills and please split that oveture of text into nice readable paragraphs. Everyone knows sid. I didnt even know what Iliad was till i join 15:19 and even tho we had a hc in the gal it seemed wank. I would compare Iliad as the thin veneer of "slag" covering the Smelted Iron of Wrath

Iliad hasnt achieved much not on the scale of wrath.

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:40   #9
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Who is Sid ?
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:41   #10
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Who is Sid ?
"Nobody" according to sn0w

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:43   #11
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sn0w
wasnt a iliad hc in 15:19...
What was bananana?

[email protected]

odd?

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:44   #12
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
Iliad hasnt achieved much not on the scale of wrath.
I see sn0w has now removed his alliance history from his sig, which showed him moving from ChaoZ to Illiad BC within round. Anyone moving from round 6 ChaoZ to a new alliance pretty much has to think it's the best thing since sliced bread.
Or so I'm told!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:51   #13
Dreadnought!

Quote:
nice of you to type it out ask bananana what his host mask was 'cough vts.yellow.god cough'
nope it was what i just pasted

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:53   #14
Dreadnought!

Quote:
still pissed i got you kicked for being a really sloopy spy?
Shouldnt you be more worried that spies could easily be recruited into Iliad. If X can get in.................. anyone can

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:59   #15
Dreadnought!

pffffff how do u know he wasnt in Iliad tho?

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:13   #16
Dreadnought!

Quote:
[16:52] *** fruit|busy ([email protected]) Quit (Ping timeout)
[17:08] *** bananana ([email protected]) has joined #council

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
His hostmask changed multiple times throughout the round fool

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:16   #17
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Zhil, go into #planetarion and ask in channel if anyone knows who sid is and to tell you in pm. if 50% of the channel tells you (thats half) then you will have my sincerest apology and i will put sid onto my famous pa ppl list.
ROFL LMAO

I would go into #planetarion except that it doesnt really represent the Planetarion community now does it? Sid was involved in the center of politics for nearly every round he played in - when there was a famous thread or some sort a few rounds ago he was considered the msot famous in that. If you think Sid isnt famous within PA then you really are clueless.

Quote:

hmm
"Iliad rocked!" claim I guess the only way you will ever find out somethan like that is if you were there at the time. Coming in everyday to see and talk to the people in there.
You don't think I have any idea what Iliad is like? You are utterly clueless. I knew about Iliads existence before you even got into the alliance, I cooperated with Legion command on answering questions about r5 Wrath to establish Iliad upon for christs sake. People within Legion and people who were in the command of Iliad already brought down your comments so this entire arguement is flawed and illogical.

Quote:

Have fun while playing the game competitivley thats what makes a great alliance. Not really how well they ranked or whether they were a security leak to there bigger brothers (which i still doubt since i was in there and you werent).
Coming from some Iliad officer I dont really care what you doubt or not. Did you have access to Fury Intelligence? Actually did you even have access to Legion Intelligence? I somehow guess the answers to both are 'no'. Iliad was considered to be a high security leak, evidence pointed to it from my recollection of memory. We feared it was Legion itself, but upon closer look Iliad seemd highly more probable and upon some certain channel moves without Iliad involved the leak seemed to have been solved.

Stop trying to debate my intelligence and knowledge on this subject. I never was in Iliad but that doesnt mean I know nothing about it - I kept a close eye on Iliad for personal reasons.

And you are wrong in your assessment of a 'great alliance'. Wrath had fun and had good rankings. If we use your definition than any alliance which has fun and have members being friends with eachother could be considered a 'great alliance'.

Exec rank gave me more access than you ever had.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:17   #18
Wolf_FIN
aka Werewolf

Wolf_FIN is infamous around these parts
sid

whos that ? all i remember is that atleast Carson told me r6 when i organised a lil bit off retall on his gal that Sid he took my planet as retall object if i wouldnt order pull... who knows if this is true not me but carson told me and i believe in him...
not knowing him myself so i cant comment really but prolly one off the greatest leaders this far in pa alliances histories
r6 31:18:4 Wolf_Fin of [Cell]BC/[Deus]
r7 23:6:11 Fenris of [RaH]BC
r8 21:7:6 Fenris of Howling Bloodlust 31mill 2,8k rocks [RaH]BC
r9 41:10:9 M33pM33p of The roidrunner[RaH]BC
R9.5 33:2:9 The Love Boat Will Be Making Another Run 3543 37.991.952 [LDK]
r 20 2 5 11 TheLoveBoat IsComeingForYou Zik 821 [RaH] VGN
r 26 8:2:6 Werewolf NoX Zik 1736 6116805
R 46 FaNG BC/DC
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:17   #19
Dreadnought!

Quote:
yeha you tell yaself that if you want you didnt even know what your host mask was when i asked you before in #dta

[19:05] <Sn0w> do you remember your own hostmask dread?
[19:05] <Dreadnought> nope
[19:05] <Sn0w> [08:21] *** Dreadnought ([email protected]) has joined #15th <-- if you were interested
[19:06] <Dreadnought> heh
I didnt know it as i dont tend to whois myself or see myself join/part channels

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:18   #20
Dreadnought!

Re: sid

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolf_FIN
whos that ? all i remember is that atleast Carson told me r6 when i organised a lil bit off retall on his gal that Sid he took my planet as retall object if i wouldnt order pull... who knows if this is true not me but carson told me and i believe in him...
not knowing him myself so i cant comment really but prolly one off the greatest leaders this far in pa alliances histories
And they made u a BC, oh dear god

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:31   #21
Dreadnought!

Quote:
zhil pm 100 random ppl on irc that you dont know and ask them if they know who sid is prefferably not in #fury since well all know fury didnt have half of pa players in it.
Why dont u pm #planetarion people and ask them if they know what Iliad is

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:33   #22
Wolf_FIN
aka Werewolf

Wolf_FIN is infamous around these parts
Sid not knowing him myself so i cant comment really but prolly one off the greatest leaders this far in pa alliances histories sorry missed a name there . besides dreaddy wot do u know about me ?
r6 31:18:4 Wolf_Fin of [Cell]BC/[Deus]
r7 23:6:11 Fenris of [RaH]BC
r8 21:7:6 Fenris of Howling Bloodlust 31mill 2,8k rocks [RaH]BC
r9 41:10:9 M33pM33p of The roidrunner[RaH]BC
R9.5 33:2:9 The Love Boat Will Be Making Another Run 3543 37.991.952 [LDK]
r 20 2 5 11 TheLoveBoat IsComeingForYou Zik 821 [RaH] VGN
r 26 8:2:6 Werewolf NoX Zik 1736 6116805
R 46 FaNG BC/DC
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:34   #23
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Just out of curiosity: if Sid isn't considered 'famous' in PA now, who is? Any example will do
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:42   #24
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
everybody who played r1, 2, 3, 4(more or less), 5, 6 and perhaps also in r8(also it was very quiet arround him in this round) and dunno who sid is must be one of the guys who dunno what irc is (like i had in my r8 galaxy )

no matter if u like him or not sid was one of the persons who had realy deep inpact in the political moves in planetarion (from my point of view the person with the bigest impact). not knowing at last that he was fury big boss means in my eyes to never been in a mainstream (or call it biggun) ally since normaly u have to have at last a bit political knowlege to be in one at last i tought so.

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:44   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Zhil, your friends arent the entire pa community mate. Comment all you like that you have more experience of iliad but you werent in it so your experience is flawed... its like saying the cia is flawed how the hell would you know your not in the cia .. are you
I never said only my friends know Sid.

Sid had a profound impact on the game and was a major contributor to the politics for every round he played in (less so in round 8 perhaps). This is pointless to argue about. I consider Sid, Grendel, Biggdogg pretty 'famous' within PA (Although Sid being an EVUL DICTATOR always seemd to get the most attention public wise). My experience is not flawed - your apparent facts ARE. You've had them shamed by someone part of Iliad Command and someone part of Legion command. Not to mention Petru (someone with more ocmmand experience in his little toe than you have in your entire body) and also myself in questioning your silly stance vs Wrath.

Iliad was not great. It was a failure. You can say it was 'good' for you, but to facts and expectations it was a failure.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:50   #26
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
everybody who played r1, 2, 3, 4(more or less), 5, 6 and perhaps also in r8(also it was very quiet arround him in this round) and dunno who sid is must be one of the guys who dunno what irc is (like i had in my r8 galaxy )

no matter if u like him or not sid was one of the persons who had realy deep inpact in the political moves in planetarion (from my point of view the person with the bigest impact). not knowing at last that he was fury big boss means in my eyes to never been in a mainstream (or call it biggun) ally since normaly u have to have at last a bit political knowlege to be in one at last i tought so.
Exactly. Im not saying people need to know everything Sid did, or his planets or his real life history. Sid being known as the leader of Fury is enough...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:53   #27
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
why are you guys talking about alliances that are dead like it makes a difference wich one was better,both of your ego's are to big why dont you 2 just go fight this in PM

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:53   #28
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
still pissed i got you kicked for being a really sloopy spy?
I hope this is a troll post because it does lack certain amenities, such as facts.

I was in Silver for about 3 weeks before I left ChaoZ, during that time I rarely logged into ChaoZ chans/boards, let alone spied. In the end I realised I wasn't going to get anywhere with it so I posted a quit message on the boards. Rit PMed me a few mins later to say "I knew you were in Silver for weeks and was just about to kick you for spying, blah blah". Quite why I was still there if he 'knew all along' was something that still puzzles me to this day. You sn0w had precisely ****-all to do with me in ChaoZ.

And if we're going to bring up spying, I did do a little research on the ChaoZ/Asylum thing, but it wasn't with my account. I signed up again under another nick and used that login along with a bug in the Asylum boards to read the HC section for quite a while. Not a major feat I know but I was certainly never found. Rit still asks me to this day what the nick of the spy account was.

Last edited by xtothez; 7 Feb 2003 at 12:41.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 10:57   #29
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Waku
why are you guys talking about alliances that are dead like it makes a difference wich one was better,both of your ego's are to big why dont you 2 just go fight this in PM
Okay. Perhaps you dont share a love for your alliance but I put alot into Wrath, so I feel oblidged to defend it especially when I know I am right.

It was actually a good discussion also, and there were others who have more experience than myself in Iliad/Legion who were commenting also.

Its not an 'big ego' thing - I couldnt give a toss about that. I already know Wrath was a success - but someone is arguing this by claiming Iliad was also, when it so wasn't.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:01   #30
Waku
a simple pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
I already know Wrath was a success - but someone is arguing this by claiming Iliad was also, when it so wasn't.
go talk about it in PM then you doesnt have to share it with everyone. You and Sn0w are allmost the only that reply to this thread so why bother let ik go on here when this argue can be done in 5 min if you talk to him in PM

just a thought though

-Waku-

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:04   #31
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Waku
go talk about it in PM then you doesnt have to share it with everyone. You and Sn0w are allmost the only that reply to this thread so why bother let ik go on here when this argue can be done in 5 min if you talk to him in PM

just a thought though

-Waku-
Except there are others who may want to comment in regards to this discussion also to support either his claims or mine. I have nothing secret to hide.

If you don't want to read about two 'dead alliances' then you don't have to.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:25   #32
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point
but ... but... but...

Didn't Iliad have the most famous player of all times....LocutusOfBorg or something ?:P
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:27   #33
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
you will have my sincerest apology and i will put sid onto my famous pa ppl list.
Who the **** do you have in you 'famous pa ppl list' then?! I think anyone with any sense would agree that Sid is the most famous player to play PA.

Wrath was the most successful recruitment wing ever, i dont think there is much point arguing against that.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:33   #34
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
heh

to me it stands clear that Sid is without a doubt the most 'known' person in p.a.

Im sure if u asked every one of the now 3k playersd playing planetarion atleast 1k would know who he is, and prolly even as many as 1,5k-2k would know/heard his name.

I myself have had very little contact with Sid, since he unfortunately was 'reigning' be4 my time.
Thou i had a smallish contact with him pre round 7, i wudnt have minded 'meeting' him a bit more

Yet another thing ive missed in p.a
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:38   #35
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Heartshunter
but ... but... but...

Didn't Iliad have the most famous player of all times....LocutusOfBorg or something ?:P
Omg I could kiss you

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:42   #36
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
ppl like Aneu or Sn0w really lighten up my day.

keep up the good work!

\o/
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:07   #37
Aviendha1975
m33p m33p

Aviendha1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Just out of curiosity: if Sid isn't considered 'famous' in PA now, who is? Any example will do
NECRO

for throwing a beerbottle at some cs players threatening to invade PA space at i10

(hence why i forgive him calling me naive and what's more, even tho if that thread was still open, i'd have had to explain where he didn't get the full point i was making there, or i just typed it out the wrong way )
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:21   #38
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by niwaie
ppl like Aneu or Sn0w really lighten up my day.

keep up the good work!

hey hey hey, nothing against Aneu
Sometimes he's a nice guy
-------
..and to the dicussion of Zh|l & Sn0w.

Not knowing Sid and playing planetarion would be a shame. (fullstop)
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:36   #39
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
DTA started well, but their coord list did leak and they did get attacked a lot in a short period and I remember at one point during the round saying to Hearts "What the fk happened to DTA?". It seemed a lot of their players had been crushed, and they rarely attacked.

Despite that they did have good players, and did defend Titans at times, but probably didn't do enough to protect themselves.

I can't really comment on Iliad, as I just threw them together with Legion and referred to it all as a big mess.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:39   #40
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd say that concludes that Sid is a famous person within the Planetarion community.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:47   #41
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
ok he's on my list now i asked 100 random ppl
if they knew sid?
what did he do?
do you think he's famous?

and 65 ppl knew him
53 said he ran fury
49 said they think he's famous

(i only asked question 2 if question 1 is yes and i only ask 3 if question 2 is answered)

ps acouple ppl think sid created pa

someone said who do i think is famous i would have to say spinner and zeus for sure maybe some others
I think this concludes our little arguement. Sid is famous. Me and the forces of Good 1. You and the forces of Stupidity 0

Quote:

zhil, i wont even bother arguing with you about iliad/wrath you just come up with too much bs for me too refute each time
You CANT refute it because its NOT bs. You know very well I am correct. I was at a much higher rank than you, Ive experienced more than you. I just KNOW more than you. You've even had people from within the alliance you praise so much argue AGAINST your points.

All in all, you may bow out, but its not because I am lying or telling bs but because you have to give up in the face of the truth.

Truth hurts at times, I learnt that.

Zhil and the Forces of Good 2 | Sn0w and the Forces of Stupidity 0

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:50   #42
Dreadnought!

I hereby give Zh|l a point as Sn0w doesnt even know who his Iliad HC were

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:51   #43
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Petru, DTA had 3 planets in the top 10 including the 1 that was in RaH. The biggest down point for dta last round was probably when Furbie went out to get a life (shame on him). A-man got a good job(paying for me this round mate ). BDB being an inactive smhuck. Carp went away for a girl or somethan came back and found kileman made a mess of his planet. And normal raids stoping in general. The only roids I lost was to an aussie mate of myne who thought it would be a laugh to get me while I was sleeping(waves at argon ya bum, attacking an allied planet, shame!). Dont really know about any big battle movements on dta in general there really wasn't many of us playing tbh. after the 3 in the top 10 it was basically planet37/zero/tek and I who was attacking daily.
and the few friends i have in RaH know i praised them for being the highest neutral alliance in round8.

If i'm not all wrong your 3 top players all had dual membership and was in more then one attack goup so I dont thing that you can claim them to be "DTA" planets. I had 2 of them in my attack group and the third was in the same alliance as me.

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:55   #44
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocklobster[Dok]
If i'm not all wrong your 3 top players all had dual membership and was in more then one attack goup so I dont thing that you can claim them to be "DTA" planets. I had 2 of them in my attack group and the third was in the same alliance as me.
Yes they were, DTA was more than a BG but a community. Anybody can join a BG, only people who we asked were invited to DTA.

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:57   #45
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
"What the fk happened to DTA?".
They attacked me all together within the first week.... thats what went wrong

And 1 by 1, they were gone....
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:59   #46
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
They attacked me all together within the first week.... thats what went wrong

And 1 by 1, they were gone....
No they lost their best member due to moving to uni so they lacked coordination as most of the other leaders were inactive/incompetent

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:05   #47
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yes they were, DTA was more than a BG but a community. Anybody can join a BG, only people who we asked were invited to DTA.
Anybody couldnt join the battle group I was in there where speciall invites and stuff, the most of us had known eachothere for a long time.

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:08   #48
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by Rocklobster[Dok]
Anybody couldnt join the battle group I was in there where speciall invites and stuff, the most of us had known eachothere for a long time.
DTA wasnt so much of a BG as a killer unit.

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:27   #49
Waku
a simple pe0n

Quote:
like i said during the last couple of weeks we were jst acouple mates having fun..

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:56   #50
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No they lost their best member due to moving to uni so they lacked coordination as most of the other leaders were inactive/incompetent
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Closed Thread